1. Sorrowful Past

Girl In Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1. Sorrowful Past

--Cha Young's P.O.V

 

You glanced at the clock. "Ahh! It's already 7.00 am! I've got to hurry! Or else I wont be able to prepare the surprise for our 3rd anniversary!" You jumped off the bed and started doing your usual routine. The only difference was today you wore a sleeveless white and purple dress. You tied your hair in a ponytail and dashed out.

 

 

You set the table with a bouquet of Grandiflora Roses and laid a pinkish cloth ontop of the table to add some romantic feeling. Then, you splattered (?) some tiny ornamental flowers on the table and it looked sort of romantic and cute. Then, You sprayed Tresor's In Love perfume for the finishing touch and it's indeed looked enchanting, just the way you want it. You smiled at yourself and started contacting Lay, your sweet boyfriend...or so you thought. It ringed for a moment when he picked up.

 

Lay : Yeobosaeyo?

You : Oppa..where's the usual greeting?

Lay : Oh, my yeobo is mad? Tch tch tch...

You : Aigoo..stop teasing me already oppa..

Lay : Kekeke arasseo..by the way, why did you call me?

You : Did you...forgot what day is today?

Lay : Hmm? Is there anything important today? It's 8th July right?

You : So..you..really...forgggooottt???

 

Your voice started to shake at this moment. 'He couldn't...by the other way around forgot....right?'

 

Lay : Wait! I remembered what day is this!

 

Your eyes brightened. 'Maybe he's just teasing me! Kekeke naughty oppa ~'

 

You : What day is today, oppa?

Lay : Today is......jeng jeng jeng......Monday! (In Asia)

You : H-h-huhh...? Any other?

Lay : Nope. Today is Monday.

You : Uh..uh...nevermind..meet me at the park now, ehh?

Lay : Arasseo but do you mind if I bring my friend together? She want to get to know you.

You : Uhh...uhmm...b-but...can't she meet me next time? I j-just...want to be with you alone...just for today...

Lay : Ohh...because she's boarding to New York soon and she's afraid she won't be able to meet you..

You : But oppa I wan-

Lay : No buts! I'll come soon with her. Maybe in 30-40 minutes I'll arrive.

You : Why are you sidin-

Lay : Tut tut tut tut tut...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter