2. New Life

Girl In Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝New Life

________________________________________________________________________________
  

It had been an exact 5 years since you left Korea. Right now, you're at United States. Although it's a bit cramped, but you love your new life.

 

You woke up to see Bo Young's face in front of you. "Goshh! Unnie! What are you doing on my bed! Get off!" You shoved her off your bed and pushed her out of your room. She glared at you and you slammed the door's room right on her face. Thousands of knocks were heard but you rolled your eyes and went to clean yourself. "Unnie looks like a creeper sometimes...like Chanyeol..." You mumbled to yourself and started showering.

 

After few minutes, you're done with yourself. You let your short hair loose and wore your favourite colourful diamonds hoodie with a pair of shorts and navy leggings. You strode out of your room and headed to the kitchen to grab for some snack since you woke up late. You opened the refrigerator and took out a hamburger and began munching it. You walked leisurely to the living room and ignored your unnie, Park Bo Young, the actress who was staring quite intense at you.

 

You slumped onto the couch and reached out for a remote. Unfortunately, Bo Young saw you and swiftly captured it in her hands. "Unnie! Gimme! Gimme!" You whined and pouted like a cute baby. "Uh uh, never. You would never be able to overcome my aegyo. Mos!" She said with enthusiastic. Your laugh exploded and after some while, you finally calmed down and spoke, "Do you think I would really want to compete for that stupid aegyo thingy? Ani. I'm not that gullible type. I had enough already. I won't be a gullilble person anymore." You said firmly, and were about to exit the living room when your eomma arrived.

 

"Oh! Omma! You're back!" You beamed and attacked her with a bear hug. "Aigoo, Cha Young..when will you grow up, huh?" She chuckled and caressed your hair softly. "Eomma...I'd grown up..I'm just showing my love to you..." You let go off her and pouted. "Aigoo, my cute little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter