Just one-side feeling....?

Vacant of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

'Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion." by Javan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong opens his eyes as felt chilled by the morning breeze of the beach. He realized the sliding door of the room had been open since last night. Then he turned around, and there, the handsome face of Yunho which was deep in his sleep just an inch away from him. He abruptly gapping away from the man and that moment realized that he had use the man arm as his pillow. With the current view, his head hits to the last night occurrence and eyes immediately peeks on his body under the same blanket with the man.

‘He just made…love to me?’ For that moment, his eyes started to suffuse by tears and darted back his looks toward the sleeping man beside him.The man that just took his ity also had both hurt him and given him pleasure like he had never felt before. Then Yunho distressed looks last night depicted on his head again. He was confused, part of it…he felt guilty toward his brother…and the worst part is…he could felt love last night? Jaejoong abruptly turns aside as he couldn’t hold his tears anymore. ‘You’re the worst Kim Jaejoong!’ He mentally screams.

‘How could I… let him did this to me? And how I end up give the same response to him? How I’m not even refuse? How I…’ there’s so much unanswered question in his mind at the moment as his tears starts streaming down and soon turn into a small sobs. He was totally confused as didn’t know who to blame. Now, he felt totally ashamed, as he has no guts to face anyone at the moment even his late brother either his mother. ‘I just make a big mistake…’

Yunho eyes fluttered opened as the sniffle sounds and small sobs from Jaejoong hits him.

“Huh?” Yunho adjusted his sleepy eyes. His face blank as caught the other back was facing him and silently crying on something.

Yunho frowned. “W…why are you-” he couldn’t finished his word as felt weird on his body just enough to realized that both of them were in under the same blanket.  Now, he starts depicts back the full picture of what he had done last night on the other.

‘! What I’ve done?’ Yunho cursed as he abruptly sat up and enough to make the blanket slipped down on his waist, exposing him topless.

Yunho turned to Jaejoong which was still laid on the other side of bed, facing the widely opened sliding door, just ignored the morning breeze that freeze him even he had blanket on him, still his under that fabric couldn’t helps to prevent the cold morning breeze of the beach crept on his spine. He still got tears streaming down the side of his face.

“J-jaejoong…” Yunho stuttered.

“…….” there’s no response from other and Yunho realized the other tried hard to control his sobs, as seen the smaller man shoulders was hunched up and down.

For the first time, Yunho felt hard to compose a word as he already created a big mistake when he was drunk in sorrow. Actually, it’s not he was totally drunk; he still half-conscious and last night his mind just can’t restraint from demanded this to happen. But now, seeing the other in tears, the word of regret was no use at this moment…because it was too late.

“Jaejoong…I’m sorry. I know…it’s not enough with this sorry.” Yunho turn his head on the other side, and hovered over to see Jaejoong’s face.

“………..” the other still silence in tears, eyes closed, lips quivered to held his sobs.

“Jaejoong, If… you want to, I’ll responsible for this.”

“No.” seemed Yunho word this time able to made Jaejoong voiced out instantly. “It…it’s not totally your fault.” Jaejoong wipe off his tears but still refused to look up and meet the other eyes.

“It’s my fault. I’m forced you to do this. I…I just lost my sane last night. I’m really sorry.” Yunho really mean his word.

“Not totally your fault…I..I was drunk too.” He muffled slowly to answer. ‘He feels sorry?’ At unknown reason, Jaejoong felt hurt by the word given as the man sounds he was full of regret. Not he want the other feel pleased for what had happen, but the man word was clear that he…did…without any intend and…of course no love? Yes, the most reason he cried actually because he was regret… regret that he was being a betrayal…. a betrayal toward his utterances sworn. Sworn for this revenge actually had backfired him by the worst part,

He was accidentally in love….

Yes, he was accidentally in love with this Jung Yunho.

And now, the man word had proven that he didn’t mean it. He only feels……guilty. The man just feels guilty and sorry toward him for what had happen last night, while he was the only one feels….love.

‘You’re masochist Kim Jaejoong! It just one-sided.’ He cursed himself to wake up. That was the matter of the fact in the other previous word that Jaejoong thought. He feels…….it’s late to take back this feeling of love.

“Jaejoong?” Yunho utter out with his worried voice as he found the other had been in long silence.

 “I…I think…we should forget what just happen last night.” With eyes still drown by tears, Jaejoong finally voiced out, determined to push the other from keep any guilty on him. That wasn’t what he demanded from the other actually.

Yunho frowned by Jaejoong word. “Is it really okay if-”

“Please…just forget what had happen last night. It… would be better.” Jaejoong cut off as tears uncontrollably wetted his fair face, eyes was bloodshot and started to looks puffy.

“Okay…if that what you want.” It took time for Yunho to response even he felt a slight pain which he didn’t even know why he felt so. But he understood the situation, as long as Jaejoong would feel better even a bit by him follow this request, he will. Maybe for being ignorance would make him also forget what had happen between them last night.

“So now, I think we should get ready for a flight back.” Yunho said as realized they both still rocked on bed.

“I…I’ll get clean first.” Jaejoong quickly wiped off his tears and pull another comforter that he had kick off from the bed last night, and brings it wrapped around his body. He sat up to walked to the bathroom but,

“Argh!” Only one step, he fell back down on the bed as felt a sudden burden of pain shots at the bottom of him.

“Are you okay?” Yunho voiced in worry.

“Erm…I..I’m okay.” Jaejoong tried to cover the reaction of pain on his face. He sat up slowly this time and tried to walk proper, but it turn to limp walking.

Yunho rushed over as he saw Jaejoong was nearly falling to the floor and grabbed him by his waist.

“You’re not okay.” Yunho voice stern and worry this time. He knew the other habits of kept refusing even had felt something bad on him.

Jaejoong tried to free from the man hold. “Really, it’s not-”

“Nothing? I know. Keep that word. But still just let me take you to bathroom.” With that, Yunho scooped the man up into his arms and walked to the bathroom.

 ‘Looks like you prefer me to using cold expression more uh? Only that you can listen to me.’ Yunho thought as seen the other didn’t refused again as his voiced in cold this time.

Jaejoong just avoid from look up at the man who carried him bridal style to the bathroom. At least the man had his boxer on. Then, Yunho gently placed the other into bathup andpunched a couple of digits on digital shower. He adjusted warm water for filled the bathup. Jaejoong just eyeing the man as the current action of Yunho just make him felt like he was being caring. It’s not the first time he felt that way by Yunho action. First time he experienced that feeling was when the other examined his wound on the night he had nearly been . Maybe, that was the moment when he started to felt indifferent toward the other, because no one ever treats him that way before. He thought he was the lonely person ever.

Yunho realized the big rounded eyes of Jaejoong was witnessing him, but he just ignored as he wanted to enjoy that feeling silently. Because he knew, once he hurtled his eyes on Jaejoong, the smaller man would instantly look away. So, he just let the other enjoys viewing his face. Inwardly, he smiled.

“Okay, you can get bath now. Call me when you’re finish.” Yunho said after the bathup was filled by the warm water, and he checked the temperature before he leads out.

As door being closed, Jaejoong slowly drown himself in that warm water. There, he tried to calm himself and slowly tears streaming down on his face while head started to hit of what kind of this feeling of adamant about hating he had keeps since long, yet that hatred turn his heart beating rather quickly, not because of hated, but otherwise. This fiasco ominously brought him always at restless state when each time he had being near the man name’s Jung Yunho. And last night occurrence just makes him realized that he had fall in love with the man. What hurt the most…he can’t say that out. As he known, there’s no picture of him in other mind. His silent crying had slowly turns into a small sobs again.

Without he knew it, on the outside, the other man had his back against the side of bathroom wall, listens to his small sobbing.

‘Should I ignore his previous request?’ Yunho minded as the sobbing from the other side just made him feels terrible. ‘Looks like…I need to take responsible for this…’ He knew, to be ignorance would not work… he wouldn’t be able to forget what he had done last night. Last night just made him realized how he felt alive back by the presence of the person name’s Kim Jaejoong.

Yes, he was sure about this after what had happen last night.

"No matter how drunk I am, even I lost my sane in sorrow, but still… I mean what I did to you last night. I still remember everything. How could I pretend to forget it…when you’re my first." Yunho mumbled silently.

His mind just drifts to thought how Jaejoong had treats him for these two days since both of them had stay together. Even though how cold he treats the smaller man, also how harsh his word could be when he tried to annoy the other before, the smaller man still could response to him with soft tone. Also he didn’t expect the other would be caring to him when he was in pain for the couple of days before. That Kim Jaejoong always being the kind-hearted one, despite all of his coldness toward him either in word or expression, that Jaejoong always able to made him taken aback instantly.

‘I think…..I love you, Kim Jaejoong.’ He mumbled again even could still hear the other sobbing silently in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “What?? Are you serious?” Yoochun voice was loud enough to gain the others attention in that restaurant.

“Hyung! Keep your tone, can you?” The younger man hissed a word that usually was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter