Right now, I have someone I like.

That Place Was Where I First Met You..~

Ever since I entered High School.. I haven't slept this little. Has it been since the day that I sewed those t-shirts?

 

New Day.. At School

(Cho Hee) Mi Sun! Good Morning! *smiles*

(Mi Sun) *shock* ....

(Cho Hee) ? What's wrong?

(Mi Sun) Nothing, I just thought that you'd be more depressed. You did see THAT yesterday.

(Cho Hee) After school yesterday, the two were embracing. It wasn't one-sided at all. Jin Young has his arms around her. Was that..

(Mi Sun) I'm surprised that your morale is so high. Did you pay more attention to your hair or something?

(Cho Hee) But if I look more depressed when I'm depressed.. I'll hate myself for that.

(Mi Sun) What's with that narcissistic speech?

(Cho Hee) !! That's not what I meant! I actually said something good!

(Mi Sun) Yes Ma'am.

(Cho Hee) ..... Argh! Of Course I'm bothered by it! Who wouldn't? and actually, I have a really low morale..

Gym Class.. (with other class)

(Cho Hee) *watching Jin Young talking to Sandeul* What did he talked about with Ji Yeon yesterday? What was that? But.. I'm scared to ask  >o<

(Baro) CHO HEE! DUCK!

(Cho Hee) ? *ball hit my head hard*  *falls down*

(All) *shocked*  What's that? What happened?

(Girl 1) EEEEEKKK!! CHO HEE-SSI?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

(Baro) *runs near* SORRY!! SORRY!! My abilities went crazy!

(Girl 1) Ya! Baro-ssi!

(Cho Hee) ouch... *holding my head*

(Girl 1) Can you get up, Cho Hee-ssi?

(Baro) *sits beside me* SORRY! SORRY! i DIDN'T MEAN IT!

(Cho Hee) Alright Alright... I get the point.. *about to get up but can't because ankle hurts*

(Baro) Huh? What's wrong?

(Cho Hee) I.. must have twisted my ankle when I fell

(Baro) HUH? REALLY?! I'll take you to the infirmary! *worried*

(Jin Young) Don't touch her. *stares*

(Baro) *backs away* Yes sir~ I'm sorry..

(Jin Young) *carry me in his arms*  *princess like type*

(Cho Hee) *shock*

(All) *murmur*  *chatting*

(Cho Hee) *BLUSH* WAIT! I CAN WALK, YOU KNOW

(Jin Young) *looks at the teacher* We're going to the infirmary  *walks*

(Cho Hee) Ya! Put me down!  *stuggle*  Aish. I said I can walk. What would you do if that teacher gets seriously mad at you again? More importantly, What's with that "Don't touch her" saying all high and mighty? Who does he think he is? He was the one that hugging Ji Yeon with these same hands. Don't touch me. Is what I want to say, but.. I'm still so happy! I mean, this is the princess embrace! the dream of all girls! *worry*  *worry*

arrived at the infirmary..

(Jin Young) *puts me down in the bed*  Huh? The doctor's not here?

(Cho Hee) My hair is all messed up. *mentally exhausted*

(Jin Young) Here, I'll put on the compress so stick your foot out

(Cho Hee) Eh? It's alright! I'll do it by myself

(Jin Young) It's fine. Hurry

(Cho Hee) uh.. OK.. *sticks out foot*

(Jin Young) *kneel down*   *compressing my foot*

(Cho Hee) What should I do? Should I ask about yesterday? But for a little while.. I'm finally happy *dugeun*  *dugeun*

(Jin Young) Yesterday..

(Cho Hee) *shock*

(Jin Young) I properly made a distinction

(Cho Hee) hmm? D- Distinction?

(Jin Young)  *stopped compressing*  You know, with Ji Yeon

(Cho Hee) ENOUGH ALREADY! *stands up*  *wobble* We have to hurry or else the teacher will get very mad.

(Jin Young) Wait! Listen

(Cho Hee) IT'S FINE! IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME! *gasp*

(Doctor) *opens door* Oh My, What's wrong? I'm sorry for being away, What's your injury?

(Jin Young) Oh It's fine already, I'll leave her up to you *turns*  *walks out*

(Cho Hee) *looks at him* Jin Young.. "Nothing to do with me" I said that to make you realize.

 

at the corridor..

(Cho Hee) *sitting*   *crying*  I'm an idiot.. I interupted him when he finally tried to talk to me! I can't help but run away like this..

(Mi Sun) Hmm.. So, you finally lost the chance to be the good girl now

(Cho Hee) *startled* Mi Sun! Since when..

(Mi Sun) I don't care if he really gets taken away.

(Cho Hee) "Really"? You mean there's still possibility? Even after yesterday?

(Mi Sun) I'm not sure.. but if you tell Jin Young, something might change

(Cho Hee) Something might change? She couldn't be saying that randomly again, could she?

 

at the shoe lockers

(Cho Hee) *wobble* *wobble*

(Girl 1) Cho Hee-ssi?

(Cho Hee) ? *looks* oh, Hello! Is there a meeting for today too?

(Girl 2) We're Ji Yeon escorts. We were looking for you Cho Hee-ssi. Can we.. have a moment?

 

at unoccupied room

(Girl 1) What are you to Jin Young?

(Cho Hee) What?

(Girl 1) What do you mean by "What"? I mean, you're not dating, are you?

(Cho Hee) I'm not, but..

(Girl 2) Then stop hanging out with him. Otherwise, Ji Yeon can't go back smoothly to the way it was before

(Cho Hee) Huh? Don't they know about yesterday? Instead, I got told by these things? I'm free to be with who I like! See ya! *turns*

(Both Girls) *angry*

(Girl 1) *grabs my arm* Wait! Are you running away? We're not finished yet.

(Cho Hee) *struggling* Let.. Go! *unintentionally smack her face*

(Girl 1) YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! *MAD*  *gets the near scissors*

(Cho Hee) IT WASN'T IN PURPOSE!

(Girl 1) *pushed me on the door*  THINK ABOUT JI YEON'S FEELINGS! SHE LIKED HIM A LOT LONGER THAN YOU! DON'T GET CARRIED AWA-

(Baro) *opens door*

(Cho Hee and Girl 1)  *falls down*  *my hair got cutted*

(Cho Hee) Ouch.. *saw hair*  *shocked*  AAAAARRRRGHHH!!!!

(Girl 1) Oh no, I wasn't really going to..

(Ji Yeon) Ya! What are you doing?!

(Girl 2) It was her fault that you're... So we wanted to threathen her a little..

(Ji Yeon) No, I was rejected yesterday!

(Cho Hee) *SHOCK* REALLY?! NO WAY! Weren't you two hugging each other yesterday?

(Ji Yeon) That was.. because.. I wanted to hug at least before the end so I asked him. It wasn't anything like you're thinking!

(Cho Hee) R-Really...?

(Ji Yeon) I'm sorry, Cause I didn't properly explained to these two

(Both Girls) W-WE'RE SORRY!! *bows*  *cries*

(Cho Hee) Ah, It's fine! It's fine! It'll grow back in no time! The friendship between you two is amazing! I'm sorry too for smacking your face~

(Baro) Case Closed already? I'll contact Sandeul. Their parlor might helped *calling in the phone*

(Cho Hee) Ah, OK! Sorry for the trouble.

(Jin Young)  *sits beside*  *holds my hair*  *sad*  I'm sorry..

(Cho Hee) Eh? Why are you apologizing?

(Jin Young) Because..

(Cho Hee) It's no one's fault. It's because I fell on my own, OK?

(Ji Yeon) *watching* .....

 

at the beauty parlor..

(Sandeul) OMO! What's with that hair?!

(Cho Hee) A lot happened ^^;; kekeke~ Can you do something about it?

(Sandeul) OK! Come with me *walks*

(Cho Hee) YAY! *walks*

 

at the waiting area..

(Jin Young)  *watching*  It's alright. It'll work out somehow.

(Ji Yeon) Actually.. I somehow knew I was going to be rejected. Recently, I saw everyone on my way home. Cho Hee.. was always talks with you energetically. I thought that was amazing. I.. was scared of being hated by you.. because I couldn't say anything besides "I Like You". *cries*  I'm sorry for saying that it was your fault.

(Jin Young) It's nothing to apologize for. It's true you were hurt, and I think it's my fault for not understanding your feelings

(Ji Yeon) Did Cho Hee told you that?

(Jin Young) uhh...

(Ji Yeon) Even though I was the one who fell for you first

(Jin Young) But.. it's not like that I don't like you

(Ji Yeon) What's that? Are you trying to comfort me?! *mad*

(Jin Young) .....

(Ji Yeon) But.. Thank You *smiles*

after some minutes..

(Cho Hee) Look! Look! It looks so pretty after I blow dry it!

(Jin Young) Isn't it worse than before?

(Cho Hee) YA! WHERE ARE YOU EYES?! ARE YOU EYES KNOT-HOLES?!

(Ji Yeon) Cho Hee-ssi, are you really alright?

(Cho Hee) I'm completely OK! Actually, I was lucky to get the haircut free!

(Ji Yeon) Cho Hee.. have you confessed to Jin Young?

(Cho Hee) *SHOCK* H-HUH?!

(Ji Yeon) It's best that you definitely do! I'll tell you what he said when he rejected me yesterday~ ^^ *whisper in my ear*

(Cho Hee) *GASP*

Jin Young: I'm sorry, I can't answer your feelings. Right now, I have someone I like.