A love born in silence..

That Place Was Where I First Met You..~

New Day.. At Park

ChoHee and MiSun were eating ice cream.

"Say.." ChoHee looks at MiSun "We're half way through summer vacation.. Have you given your answer to Sandeul?"

"......."

ChoHee immediately looks away Oops. JinYoung warned me not to stick my nose in these things..

"And you?" MiSun spoke and ChoHee looks at her "Since you're asking me.. Where are you with JinYoung?"

"Where? Nowhere, why?"

MiSun hold ChoHee's hand "Say.. us two.. We're friends, right?"

"What do you mean?! What a strange thing to say!"

"........"

"Of course we're friends!" ChoHee smiled

MiSun held her hand tighter "I promise to be there for you.. When you.. return to JinYoung.."

The feelings.. are real.. when someone else.. has faith in them.. right?

 

At CNU's house

JinYoung sitting on the floor glaring at CNU behind

CNU was sitting on a chair, holding a pen and a notebook "You know.. It's very kind of you to visit.. But everyday.. Is a distraction!!" He sighed and looks at him "It's useless to stand guard like that! That's how you come to be old and alone."

"Old and Alone?"

"Yes! Excuse me for saying so.. But you're in a very real danger of it happening! Go! Go back to ChoHee.. Stop living in denial!"

"But.."

"Don't tell me.." CNU cutted him and smirk "What? You're afraid?"

JinYoung got irritated "YAH!"

*merong* CNU tease

Someone came up to the room "Are you hungry, JinYoungie?" CNU's mother called

"Ah, no thanks!" JinYoung replied

"Ah? What a shame! I already prepared a snack!" CNU's mother responded

"........."

CNU stands up and grab JinYoung's shoulder "Come! Come eat!" He smiled

JinYoung looks at him, still a bit irritated

 

New Day.. At School

"HEY! WE'RE OUT OF YELLOW PAINT!" ChoHee shouted in the classroom while carrying a paint container

"Someone has gone shopping already. There are some other things we need." Sandeul answered

"Hey! Where's MiSun? I need her to help me write out the menus!" Baro asks

"Why.. I think she went to take out the garbage.." Sandeul replied

MiSun-ah.. She hasn't come back? ChoHee thought

MiSun was finished taking out the garbage and decided to not yet return to the classroom but instead she went to the backyard and sit down on a bench. She grabs her phone and texted something to someone.

*vriiiib* *vriiiiib*  Sandeul's phone vibrated. He gets it from his pocket and received a message. He opened it and it was from MiSun. He was shock and froze from his place for a moment.

Dear Sandeul,

I'm sorry to answer you so late. I thought I could speak to you, but I've found I don't have the courage to face you. That's why I'm sending this text message. Sorry.. I thought about your confession over the summer holiday.. I can't be your girlfriend. I know you said you don't mind that I love someone else, but I couldn't bear it. I cannot accpet your feelings.. I think it would be a bad move, and I just can't do it. I am sorry! But in the end.. I told myself it's just as well that it's like this.. I was very flattered to hear you.. tell me that you love me. I think perhaps for the first time in my life.. I felt was though I was worth something.

Sandeul hurriedly went towards the door and started running through the whole school looking for MiSun.

Without a doubt I'm exaggerating a bit but I thank you.. for having shown me what happiness is! And if possible..

"MISUN-AH!"

MiSun stands up from her sit "Sandeul.."

"Your text.. I read it."

"Ah.. Um.. I.."

"No! Don't worry! I knew from the beginning that it was hopeless. That's why.. We should say.. Friends!"

If it's not too much to ask..

Tears started to form on MiSun's eyes "Sandeul.."

I would like..

MiSun started crying "Sorry! Thank You!!"

for us to remain friends..

Sandeul smiled brightly

 

MiSun waited until her eyes weren't red from crying before going back to the classroom and then she saw ChoHee standing outside

ChoHee turned around and saw her "AH! MISUN-AH!" She ran towards her "I was worried when you didn't come back! You didn't answer your phone!"

"S..Sorry.."

ChoHee started to whisper "So? You talked to Sandeul? And what?"

JinYoung grabbed ChoHee "Come! Let's go!"

ChoHee clasp her hands together "Sorry MiSun-ah! I promised to babysit my sister today.. We'll talk tomorrow!"

"Take care of her, JinYoung.." CNU spoke

JinYoung looks at him, kind of irritated "I know.."

Both JinYoung and ChoHee waved goodbye and walks away leaving MiSun and CNU together and went inside the classroom.

"Huh.. It's just a question of time." CNU spoke

MiSun looks at him "Ah?"

"I wonder.. When JinYoung and ChoHee will decide to get back together.. It comforts me to looks after them.. But well.. I'm worried.."

"......."

"MiSun.. Correct me if I'm wrong.." CNU looks at her "But have you been crying?"

MiSun was surprised and got nervous "Eh? Ah.." I thought he hadn't noticed anything..

CNU pointed at his eyes "Your eyes! They seem a bit red.. You can talk to me if you want, OK? If I can do anything for you.. It's just the two of us here!" He smiled

MiSun slightly blushed. She curled her hands into a fist and looks down "What do you think..? Can feelings become real.. When you put them into words? How.. can you still continue to smile at me? Even when you are in love..?" She looks at him "With JinYoung?!"

CNU was shocked "......... What are you talking about?" He started laughing "AHAHA! EH?! You have some funny ideas sometimes, MiSun-ah! It's crazy.."

"Am I wrong? In that case.. Tell me I'm wrong!"

CNU stopped laughing "... Why?"

"Saranghae, ShinWoo.. and that's why.." Tears started to flow down from her eyes Why am I crying? It's strange.. I confessed that I love him..This is not sad, but.. on the other hand, I want him to be happy but I also hope to take him away. Take him away.. all for myself..

"I'm not the person you think I am, MiSun-ah.. It didn't bother me when he was with ChoHee. Why did they have to break up? That's what I honestly think. Anyway, I have no intention of trying anything with time.. I guess I'll carry on as if nothing happened. Sorry! For now, I won't get involved with anyone.. nothing against you personally, MiSun-ah!" He smiled

"I can't say it was never there! I knew.. I knew.. That you're in love with JinYoung! You don't have to keep secret from me!"

".........." CNU suddenly hugged MiSun "..Just for a moment.."

A love born in silence.. Destined to remain secret.