I like Jin Young

That Place Was Where I First Met You..~

At Jin Young's house

(Jin Young) *covering Cho Hee's mouth*

(Cho Hee) *can't breathe* .................

(Jin Young) *realize* Ah, S-Sorry  *release*

(Cho Hee) *gasping for air*  Baro... left?

(Jin Young) ....

(Cho Hee) What was he thinking just now? Unless he didn't want the two of us to be interrupted? Then that means...

(Jin Young) Baro... Baro, He... likes you.

(Cho Hee) BARO?! LIKES?! ME?! WHAAAAAT??!!! What are you saying?! Are you kidding me?!

(Jin Young) No, I'm not. So, If he'd seen us like that, he might misunderstood.. and there'd have been a big mess.

(Cho Hee) *bit disappointed*  I see. Then.. I'm sorry, I'm leaving. *walks*

(Jin Young) Cho Hee *grabs my shoulders*

(Cho Hee) *faced to him with tears in the eyes*

(Jin Young) *shock*

(Cho Hee) *leaves quickly, runs* I am like an idiot. I just misunderstood that's all, it's not Jin Young's fault. Why am I so hurt? *cries*

 

At School

(Baro) Hey guys! Did you see BEAST Fiction performance yesterday? It was awesome! especially the penguin dance! So Cool!

(Cho Hee) *looks at Baro* Come to think of it, Baro did mention that he liked my type. Wait. He hasn't confessed to me yet, so why am I thinking about this?I'm acting like a real idiot.

(Jin Young) *enters room*

(Baro) Hey Jin Young! Good morning! Are you better now?

(Jin Young) Yup

(Cho Hee) *dugeun* *dugeun* It's OK if I don't talk to him, then he won't talk to me, that's right, right?

(Jin Young) *walks* Cho Hee

(Cho Hee) waaaa~ it feels so awkward >o<  Wh-What is it?

(Jin Young) This *gives paperbag*

(Cho Hee) *receive* What is this?

(Jin Young) Don't ask. Just put it away

(Baro) *curious to what Jin Young and me talking about*  *gets near*  Whatcha doin'? What are you guys hiding? *snatch paperbag*

(Jin Young) *shock* Hey.. wait..

(Baro) What's this? *opens* These are.. socks?

(Cho Hee) Ah, I forgot these yesterday

(Jin Young) Ya Cho Hee! You idiot!

(Cho Hee) Eh?

(Baro) You said you forgot... then... Cho Hee went to Jin Young's house? Then that means.. *wild imagination*

(Cho Hee) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!! I was soaked by the rain, so I borrowed his dryer!! How did it get like this?!

(Baro) But- *turns to Jin Young* But you- You said she'd already left!

(Jin Young) *sigh* So.. It's a misunderstanding.. Listen when other people are talking.

(Baro) You were the same as before! Acting like you knew everything!

(CNU) BARO!

(Baro) You always look down on people! What a joke! It's you! I'M ONLY NICE TO YOU BECAUSE I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!

(Cho Hee and Jin Young) *shocked*

(Baro) OOPS! *covers mouth*

(Jin Young) *bit depressed* I know.  *walks away*

(CNU) Jin Young..

(Jin Young) DON'T FOLLOW ME!

(CNU) *turns* BARO! CAN'T YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T SAY?

(Baro) *at the corner*  *regretted his words as soon as he said them*

(Sandeul) Baro..

(Baro) *covers ears* Waaaah! No.. it just came out-

(Sandeul) It's too late for that idiot!

(Cho Hee) Hey.. Just now.. What do you mean about feeling sorry for him? About Jin Young.. what happened?

(CNU) Cho Hee.. *hesitating*

(Cho Hee) Shin Woo please tell me! I don't want you guys to treat me like an outsider!

 

at the backyard..

(CNU) During the first semester of our 9th grade in Middle School, Jin Young.. jumped off the roof of the middle school building. You know that he's dad is the chairman of this school right? His dad is a perfectionist so he demanded a lot from Jin Young. His mom helps to ease the situation a little but, on the 8th grade of middle school, she was killed in an accident. The situation between Jin Young and his father get worse again rapidly. Jin Young really wanted to apply to an outside school. I think to escape his father's influence. But of course, his father refused. And so, all fo his frustrations exploded. Luckily, he wasn't too badly injured. After that, He stopped caring about anything.

(Sandeul) His father was really really angry and shushed up everything. The teachers were mad too. That time, the whole class stood by his side.

(CNU) Also, we watch him to make sure nothing happens like that again.

(Cho Hee) Acting like this.. are you guys gonna keep it up? If something painful happened in the past, you can't be happy now? WHO DECIDED THAT?!

(All Boys) *shocked*

(Cho Hee) I'm going to find Jin Young! Baro!

(Baro) ?! B-But..

(Cho Hee) Do you want to sort this out or not?

 

(Jin Young) *sitting*

(Baro) JIN YOUNG!

(Jin Young) *turns* Baro..

(Cho Hee) *pushing Baro* Go on..

(Baro) *nervous* About that.. I'M SORRY! *bows down*  *up* But I can't say that I'm not mad because you're always like that.. handsome, smart, talented, but I don't hate you for that, I admire you. Actually, you can act pretty cute sometimes, but sometimes you really push it.

(Cho Hee) YA! BARO!

(Baro) Basically.. I wouldn't leave over something like that. I.. I stay with you because I like you!

(Jin Young) Wh-What? So Sudden.. Saying something like that.  That's Gross.  *backs away*

(Baro) It took so much effort.. *getting mad* BABO! *grabs Jin Young, playing fake fight*  *smiles*

(Sandeul) *joins in* I am feeling the same way!

(Jin Young) *shocked*  *smiles*  *playing*  *irritated*  YA! CHO HEE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THESE GUYS! Ouch Ouch Ouch..

(Cho Hee) Who knows. HAHAHA!

(CNU) If we'd had Cho Hee during Middle School.. maybe things would've turned out differently.

(Cho Hee) Past is Past, right? It doesn't matter, WE'RE TOGETHER NOW! *smiles*

Why I cried at that time.. Why I'm happy when he smiles.. I want to be by his side watching him.

I understand, because I like Jin Young.