7

~ reunion ~

minzy and kai was already in their room, kai was shocked and mad from what happen, he just cant believe mrs lee was his bioological mother. he just didnt like her for so many reasons, one of them is how she treat minzy, how she just throw her away because minzy's father went bankrupt and for the second reason is he was the liitle brother of lee taemin. the one who broke his wife's heart, the one that minzy love the most.

she open the door as she heard no respond from him. she knew that he was not happy but she knew he needs her now.

 

"kai~"

 

as she walk to him and hugged him from behind

 

"im so sorry minzy, i shouldnt let you see me in that state. are you okey?"

 

as he remove her hands from his waist and face her, as he carefully touch her face with care, his eyes was telling her that he was sorry. 

 

"im alright, but you?"

 

as he could see concern from his wife eyes

 

"i dont know..."

"im so sorry, im a failure to be a wife"

"what are you saying?...im suppose to be saying that."

 

as he hugged her with full of love.

 

"minzy"

"hmm~"

"whatever happen i promise i wont let you get hurt again"

 

she look at him and smiled

 

"then promise me you would meet your mother."

"but-"

"please."

 

he look at her and kiss her forehead, he smiled 

 

"but you have to come with me"

 

shes surprice about the suggestion but she cant afford that her husband would hold grudge to his biological mother because of her.

 

"okey."

 

naeun was looking at taemin whose talking to his mother alone. she was sitting far away from them. then she remember how her mom react when taemin left them to be in the comfort room.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"ill be in the comfort room"

"sure."

 

then after taemin left a few minutes later they heard a voice of a woman, whose shouting at the waitress, saying how expensive her clothes, etc, then a man who wore in an elegant suit face the woman. he politely and calmly told the woman not to shout his employees.

 

"omma, he must be the manager."

"i dont think so."

 

then the woman was confronted by a lady same age as naeun, she asked for an apology. 

 

"how brave~"

"..."

"right omma?~"

 

then the woman apologized to everyone, naeun was amazed on how the girl managed to do that, then the lady walk to the employee and to the man, they talk for a litttle there. then mrs lee stood from her chair. naeun was surprice. she sst still as her mother approached where the man and the lady was sitting, then things happen so fast when naeun saw mrs lee cried, then the lady and the man left. naeun walk to her omma, then she suddenly process that the man was mrs. lee's son.

 

"omma~"

 

then naeun heard taemin. asking what happen.

 

END OF FLASHBACk

 

naeun watch taemin and mrs lee, they seems to be done talking, she could see mrs lee was already calm down, then taemin stood up, naeun did the same, taemin walk pass naeun not minding her then he stop.

 

"stay with omma."

"but you?"

"thats non of your business"

 

then taemin left naeun standiing at the lobby. naeun walk to her omma and asked her to come to their room. taemin went to the hotel bar. he sat in the corner where no one would notice him but only the bartender. he asked for some beer. his mind was full of thoughts, different emotions range inside him. he told his mom that he would asked jong in to have a meeting with them but he was too nervous, for 3 reasons one because he'll meet minzy again, second jong in, he will finally meet his lost brother, and third how will he act as if nothing happen between him and minzy.

 

"you should sleep now naeun, dont wait for taemin, remember that you baby in your belly"

"but omma, oppa~"

"just rest, he'll be fine."

"okey."

"oh~ and naeun, we might meet my son. if ever he would agree.so would you like to accompany me to buy clothes?"

 

naeun smiled and nod.

 

"goodnight"

"goodnight omma"

 

as mrs. left naeun and taemins room., he called taemin but he's not answering the phone.

 

"sir?"

"mmhh~"

"sir, the bar will be closing now."

"oh~"

"would you like me to accompany you sir?"

"no need~"

 

then taemin walk slowly then he saw the lobby, no body was there, so he sat in one of the couches and slowly he let his eyes closed and then he felt asleep. 

 

"min~?"

"..."

"min~?"

"hmmm?~"

"its morning now, we must go eat breakfast now."

 

then minzy sat down in the bed and look at kai

 

"good morning~"

 

he smiled at her she did the same. and kiss him in the cheeks.

 

"whats the plan for today?"

"omma and appa, they told me that mrs. lee was asking if we could meet them today."

 

minzy look at kai

 

"and you said?"

"well we did talk about this last night."

"so you argeed?"

 

kai nod minzy smiled and hugged kai.

 

"im always here okey~?, and i know your always be there for me."

 

kai smiled at his wife.

 

"come on, we should eat. "

"okey~"

 

taemin walk to their room., naeun was still asleep. he walk silently to the bathroom as he take a cold shower, and prepare himself on what was about to happen.

 

"oppa~ your back"

 

taemin ignored naeun, naeun look at taemin she was facing taemins back, he was busy drying his hair and looking for his clothes.

 

"omma and i will go shopping"

 

naeun said with joy.

 

"do you like to come?"

 

naeun waited for taemin to answer but he didnt

 

"you must be busy. its fine maybe next time."

 

then naeun look down, she waited for taemin to speak but none. then she heard his footsteps leaving the room. again.

 

"tae~"

"mom."

"your leaving?"

"i arrangement to be done"

"oh~ but naeun and i will go shopping, would you like to accompany me? and naeun?"

"im busy."

 

then taemin excused himself. mrs lee look at her son once again.she cant believe that the taemin whose loving, caring, and always there turned to be cold, uncaring and worst unloving. then mrs lee look at naeun.

 

"have you ate breakfast?"

"not yet omma~"

 

naeun shyly said. then mrs lee smiled and asked naeun to eat with her.naeun smiled.

 

"is everything doing fine there?"

"yes sir."

"does our marketing increasing?"

"yes sir."

"ill just call you later. thank you"

"yes sir."

 

then taemin walk to the resturant where they will meet kai and minzy. he went to the counter to reserve a private room for five people. 

 

"naeun, you should wear this. it looks good on you."

"thank you omma."

"i think we should buy that and wear it later."

"okey omma."

 

minzy and kai was still in their room.

 

"min, your dad called."

"really? what did he say?"

"well he said that your cousin will be here in jeju."

"really?! when!?"

"well he said next week."

"then we should welcome him!"

"min, its just daesung hyung~"

"but he's a special guest!"

"aigoo~ my wife~ lets just prepare for later, hmm~?"

"okey~"

 

 ======================================================================================

 

pradha its okey, life is really complicated ^^

RaBi27 i love them both!! kaiminzy and taeminy!! fighting!!

Darkmaiden20 mrs lee...she maybe selfish or maybe not??...

TinaLoveBigBang thank you ^^

AJnoona your welcome..^^

 

to all subscribers 

THANK YOU ~!!!!

 

heres my treat!!

 

 

 

and here are some special one!!!

 

CHAEKEY!!

 

TAEMINZY

 

MINDARA

 

JONGBOM

 

AND ONEW WITH CHICKEN!!!