Ah, you don't remember anything.

Seeing Double.

A/N: Yeah yeah yeah~ I'm supposed to be studying (lolnope)

--

After Jonghyun had grown tired of chasing Minho (and after he tripped like 10 times, but who was counting) they finally stopped playing Tom & Jerry and the three of them sat next to each other on the living room couch, Jonghyun's cell phone being put on speaker as they called their youngest friend that was with them.

"So the first we're calling is Taemin?" Jjong asked the two from his place on the couch, eyeing the cell phone with interest.

Minho nodded. "Yup. Hopefully he didn't drink too much like we did and he can hopefully remember something."

The phone clicked and the three braced themselves to hear someone speak to them, "The person you have called is currently unavailable at the momen-"

Minho hung up the call and ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "Okay, so Taemin is checked off the list.. should we call Kibum next?"

Jonghyun shot Minho a look of 'dude-are-you-ing-serious-you-should-know-not-to-call-him-in-the-morning' to which Minho nodded knowingly. Curious about the exchange Jjong looked over at his recently-found twin.

"Why is it bad to call this Kibum person in the morning??" Jjong tilted his head in question.

Jonghyun opened his mouth to speak before Minho cut him off. "In general: Kibum is usually a snarky . If he's drunk, he's a happy and funny person. The morning after when he has a hangover he's like his usual self...with 20 times the y. So, we don't wanna deal with that ." Minho looked sympathetically at his silver-haired hyung to which Jonghyun smiled weakly back in thanks.

Jjong still looked suspicious of the pair, he felt as though something or someone must have learned about this the hard way (and in the context of the situation that person seemed to be Jonghyun). But the brunette simply nodded and let it pass, they had more pressing matters to attend to.

Jonghyun looked over at Minho. "Should we call your smartass of a boyfriend now? Or would you rather talk to him in private?" Jonghyun wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and even Jjong rolled his eyes.

"No, . I'm fine if we call him now. He's most likely the one we can depend on in this situation.. I don't remember too well but was he the designated driver?" Minho looked at the shorter man across from him.

Jonghyun raised his hands in surrender. "Hey how the would I know? I have a mother ing twin sitting in our dorm and you're asking me this? C'mon now Minho."

Minho waved his hand dismissively. "Alright alright alright, I get it smartass. Just call Jinki hyung."

Jonghyun did as he was told and after the third ring a melodic voice answered. "Hello? Jonghyun?"

"JINKI! Okay, sorry to call you at,' Jonghyun glanced at the wall clock behind him, '9:46 in the morning, but we have something important to ask you."

There was a slight pause before a low chuckle followed by "Ah, you don't remember last night do you?"

--

A/N: Freaking A these chapters are short TT-TT

fuivbnsdfgisdbag

Oh well. Please comment and subscribe~