Last night?

Seeing Double.

A/N: Continuing on!!

--

The next half-hour was filled with more screaming at Minho to "get the up or I will shove a baseball bat up your " and another half-hour of trying to figure out what the hell happened the night before.

"Okay, so,' Jonghyun looked at his doppleganger who was now seated on their couch wearing a borrowed shirt from Jonghyun, 'You're......me?"

"No, I'm Jjong. You're Jonghyun. We just happen to look the same." The brunette with blonde highlights spoke with a calm and even voice, the exact opposite of what Jonghyun was feeling in the situation.

Jonghyun shook his head a few times before he turned towards Minho who was standing besides the shorter man.

"Minho. Punch me." Jonghyun tilted his head so that one cheek was facing the younger.

"Excuse me?" The taller male looked down at the other, confusion contorting his features so that an eyebrow raised in question.

"Don't question me, man. Punch me. Right here." Jonghyun pointed to his cheek before he was thrown back with the force of Minho's punch.

Jonghyun felt his face ache after he recovered from the blow. He blinked a few times before looking at the confused pair while rubbing his sore jaw.

"Damn. Not a dream." Jonghyun muttered with his eyebrows furrowed.

"AH. Okay I get why I had to punch you now." Minho grinned and Jonghyun glared at the younger.

"No Sherlock."

"Hey! I was just confused!" Minho threw his hands up in surrender.

Jjong sat quietly on the side, another thing that Jonghyun probably wouldn't do, and he watched the two bicker for a few moments before interjecting.

"Excuse me.. but would you happen to remember anything from last night?" Jjong tilted his head first in Jonghyun's direction then in Minho's.

The two looked at each other before putting on faces of concentration.

"Last..night?" Jonghyun tapped his chin in thought before he shook is head in confirming that, no, he didn't remember anything.

Minho's eyes focused on the wall behind Jonghyun, his mind going into overdrive trying to remember anything that would help them in this situation.

The tall man's eyes suddenly widened "Clubbing! We went out clubbing Jonghyun!" Minho turned towards the latter, a smile on his face.

"Clubbing? Did we go with the guys from our college government class?" Jonghyun questioned the other.

"Yeah! We went to Club Neon! And then...and then..... uh...." Minho's happy expression melted into one of confusion at not being able to remember anything else.

Jjong decided to interrupt them again. "I think that would be enough info.. would you happen to have the phone numbers of the people you went with last night? There should at least  be one of them that remember what happened." Jjong shrugged after his statement.

"Hey hyung,'Minho poked Jonghyun's shoulder to which the other responded with an absent-minded 'what' before Minho grinned, 'I know what else is different between you and blondie here~"

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at the other while Jjong raised an eyebrow at the new nickname before the silver-haired man replied, "And what is that?"

Minho grinned widely. "Jjong actually has something occupying space in his head."

The hour after that was simply Jonghyun chasing Minho around the dorm with one of the taller's soccer cleats and shouting between the two.

Jjong decided to take residence on the couch while idly flipping through the channels on the television.

--

A/N: Yeah so I'm pretty sure this is all crack. LOL.