Oh god.

Seeing Double.

A/N: Idek man............

---

Jonghyun woke up to a slight throbbing in his head, his muscles aching, ad his throat feeing dry.

"Ugh, ." Jonghyun groaned as he pulled his body to sit upright on his bed. The silver-haired male turned his head towards the left side of the room, where his roommate, Minho, was still sleeping.

Jonghyun had half a mind to wake up his room mate and ask what the happened last night to explain his headache, but the male instead felt the bed sheets by his feet move.

The shirtless male looked towards the bottom of his bed to see a small figure curled up at the base of the bed frame, part of the bed sheets covering their also half- body.

Jonghyun had no recollection of the events from last night, so the guy was probably a one-night stand that fell asleep?

"Oi. Yah.' Jonghyun nudged the small figure with one of his feet, trying to stir the sleeping form, 'Wake up man. Who are you?"

Jonghyun grunted when the small figure didn't move despite his shoving into the other's shoulder with his foot. Jonghyun reluctantly moved so that he kneeled besides the figure so he could try to shake them.

The silver-haired male grabbed the other's shoulders and shook them gently, trying to wake the mystery person.

"Yah yah yah, wake up, alright?" Jonghyun's voice was borderline pleading, and he only grew more frustrated when the figure didn't stir.

' this guy sleeps like a rock.' Jonghyun huffed and finally shifted the body so that the male lay face up.

The next thing that happened involved Minho being awoken by a low and loud scream and the frog-faced boy being shaken awake by his hyung with shouts of "HOLY WHY IS THERE ANOTHER ME WITH BROWN HAIR MINHO HELP I DON'T UNDERSTAND."

---

A/N: Short chapter is short... I wanted to separate this into smaller chapters haha (sorry idfbSKDbiafg)