Episode 1 (con.) - The Meeting

We Got Married | Season 5 | L.JoexYou

AN:

FINALLY! After 4 months! This took me hours to edit; and I surely hope you enjoy this chapter even though I'm not quite digging it. Anywho, late Happy New Year guys! Let's hope 2014 would be a better year!


Episode One(con.)- How They Met



Hosts: MiSun, Danny, NaYoung, & Jung Min

Guests: -


 

Silence echoed through the studio, in a matter of seconds, the studio once again became louder as the screen revealed the view of Lotte World.
The episode isn't over.

 


Caption: Surprise~! 
Caption: The most fun place to visit; Lotte World~~!!!

 


Jung Min: Yaaahh~!!! *claps* It's not over, it's not over!!
NaYoung: This is the longest episode in We Got Married history.
MiSun: *nods* And it's just episode one.

 

"I haven't been here for a long time~." you grinned, as you roamed around Lotte World.

 

You finally arrived after thirty minutes of driving from your dorm to Lotte world. Your members and manager dropped you off with a grin plastered on each of their faces. Their excitement and honest opinions made you feel much prouder that they're your members.
As you sat down on a table near the entrance, you remembered the happenings in YG building two hours ago.

 

Two hours ago

 

"Yeonnie-ah, your husband better like this. We worked hard on this." Teddy warned as he gave you the small box.
You nodded. "But oppa, this represents my ideal type. What if my 'husband' isn't close to my ideal type? What should I do?" you asked, worried that your husband isn't the one that you've dreamed of.
"Then come back here in the studio, and let's make another one that represents your husband." Teddy answered, as he smiled at you.

 



Caption: Oh~ Thoughtful Teddy oppa~


 

 

You grinned as you quickly gave Teddy a quick hug. "Gomawo oppa~!"
Teddy patted your back with a smile. "Anything for JaYeonnie~! From now on, I should be nicer to you now that you have yourself a 'husband.'"
You shook your head. "Eyy~, oppa, just be yourself!"
"Mworago? Yah, what if your husband gets all protective of you. Who knows, your husband might know taekwondo or judo or karate!" Teddy dramatically explained, which made you laugh.

 

MiSun: *laughs* Aigoo~ they are so close.
Danny: He doesn't do any of those, but he knows how to play the piano.

 

"Aigoo, op--"
"JaYeon-ah~, our little JaYeonnie~!! Who's the guy, what's he like, why didn't you tell us, and why didn't you get our permission?!!" someone interrupted.

 


Caption: ! ! !


 

 

You turned around, surprised to see your oppas. "Seungri oppa?! What the, why are you guys here all of a sudden?!" you exclaimed, whilst pointing at the new visitors in-front of you.

 


Caption: Ladies and gentleman, BIG BANG~!  File:Big-Bang.png


 

 

NaYoung: Omo! Wahh~ daebak, daebak. First 2NE1 and DREAM members, and now it's Big Bang!!
MiSun: *nods* Yep, yep, favorite episode.

 

"Yah, JaYeon-ah, did we give you permission?!" Daesung, who successfully pushed his way through the rest of Big Bang members, exclaimed.
"No, but Papa YG did." you said.
Seungri snapped his head at you. "Chincha?! Did hyung really?!"
You shrug. "Well, he didn't give me permission directly, I just know because he IS the president, and he KNOWS what's going on, so I guess he's the one who accepted the offer."
Seungri nodded. "Ahh~, that makes sense."
Youngbae shook his head at Seungri. "Aigoo, you're really slow when it comes to these things."
"Mwo?! Hyung, I bet you didn't know as well!" Seungri argued back.
"Yah, yah, yah! Seriously, what are you guys doing here all of a sudden?! I thought you guys had a schedule." Teddy interrupted.
"Ah~, about that hyung. We moved it at 9:45, we wanted to scold JaYeonnie first." Top explained.

 


Caption: Overprotective oppas on the loose~


 

 

Danny: *laughs* Good luck L.Joe-ah~

 

"Ehh~, scold me?!! Eyy, oppa, I didn't do anything wrong!" you whined.
"Yah you did! You didn't get our permission!" Seungri reminded you once again.
You pouted. "But I also just found out that I'll be part of We Got Married like an hour and a half ago!"
Seungri looked at you. "Oh... Really?"

 

Caption: Guilty Seungri~

 

You nodded, "Oh."
Jiyong, who was just watching everyone in amusement, lightly slapped Seungri's back. "Aigoo~, yelling at JaYeon without even letting her explain.

 


 

 

Q: Were you surprised when your oppas acted that way?

 

You shook your head as you grinned. "Aniyo~"

 

MiSun: *confused* Oh, wae?
NaYoung: They're probably overprotective all the time.

 

"Ever since we debuted, they've been telling us not to meet with guys 'cause we need their permission first, same with 2NE1 unnies , especially Minzy unnie, Chaerin unnie, and Hayi unnie. During music shows when artists gather around the stage to find out who the award is for, Big Bang oppas would tell us to stay at the very back and away from boy groups." you laugh as you remembered many memories. "I'm used to it. Ani, WE'RE used to it."

 

Danny: Aigoo~, I wonder if L.Joe-shi's going to have a hard time.
MiSun: They're so sweet~
Jung Min: Sweet in a very overprotective way.

 

Q: Do you think they'll aprove of your 'husband?'

 

You shrug. "Molla~ I don't know who my husband is. But I hope they do."

 


 

 

You laughed. "Aigoo, oppa, it's ok." you quickly looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. "Heol~, oppa, I should get going now, it's almost 9 am, oppas should too, you still have your schedule."
Jiyong nodded. "Arraso, annyeong JaYeonnie~. Introduce us to your husband, we haven't approved of him yet."
You shook your head in amusement. "Arraso, arraso~. Naneun galgae~, annyeong!" you wave while opening the studio door. "Gomawo Teddy oppa~~!"
Teddy smiled and waved. "Neh~, good luck! Don't forget your unnies advise!"
"Huh, 2NE1 and DREAM gave her advice?" Seungri asked.
"Neh oppa, wae?"
"Oh, yah, come back here! You are not leaving until WE give you advise!" Seungri ordered.

 


Caption: Jealous Seungri~


 

 

Danny: Aigoo, Seungri-shi always gets jealous.
MiSun: Brotherly love~

 

You shook your head. "I'll pass oppa, save it for later! Kekeke~"
Daesung pushed Seungri aside and genuinely smiled at you. "You should go now JaYeon-ah, or else you'll be late, don't mind Seungri, he's just jealous that he can't send his favourite dongsae off to a new world."
You giggled, waving at your oppas for the last time. "Neh oppa~, galgae, annyeong~! Have fun today! Hwaiting~~!!" you cheered.
All of them waved as well. "Hwaiting~, annyeong~!"
"Good luck to our JaYeonnie too~!" 

 

You grinned, still waving as you close the studio door.
You skipped threw the hallway and excitedly jumped inside the elevator. Before going to the dorm, you decided to go to the cafeteria first, where your members and unnies are eating.
When you heard the familiar 'ding' of the elevator, you quickly got out and once again skipped your way to the cafeteria.

 

MiSun: Aigoo, kyeopta~
Danny: She's really excited.
Jung Min: I'd be excited too.

 

"Oh? It's JaYeonnie~~!!!" Dara exclaimed when she saw you.
You waved at your unnies and the two maknaes and sat down with them. "I'm done my project!"
Jae Hwa quickly sat beside you, setting her tray on the table. "Unnie, can I see it?"
You grinned as you gave the box to the maknae. "Here."
"We'll drop you off at Lotte World." Soo Jin suggested.
Yun Hee looked at you with a grin, following Soo Jin. "Yeah, we'll drop you off!"

 


Caption: The unnies; are they up to something?


 

 

Jung Min: Ohh~, I wonder what they're going to do.

 

You eyed both your unnies. "Are you guys up to something?"
Soo Jin shook her head,."Eyy~, why would we be up to something? We just want to drop you off."
Yun Hee nodded. "Mhmm, don't worry, you can trust us."
You continued to eye both of them. "Arraso... I'm trusting you." you looked around, finally realizing that two of your members weren't in the cafeteria. "Where's Hana unnie and Minnie?"
"They're at the dorm, Park eomma (Hana's mom) and Lee eomma (Min Jung's mom) will be coming over." Jae Hwa explained, still eating.

 

MiSun: Ohh~, they really treat each other like sisters.
Danny: Of course they would, they've been training together non-stop.

 

"Why isn't JaYeon getting ready yet?"
Everyone looked at the person that just entered the cafeteria. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo~!" everyone chorused as they stood up and bowed.

 


Caption: YG Entertainments very own sajangnim, Yang Hyun Suk~! YangHyunSukYG.jpg


 

 

NaYoung: Omo!
MiSun: Daebak, daebak~!

 

"Sit down, sit down." YG said; everyone sat back down. "JaYeon, you better go and meet your husband."
You once again bowed with a grin. "Neh appa~."

 

Danny: Appa? 
MiSun: Aigoo, YG Family~. I never knew that they call him appa.
NaYoung: *nods* Oh, nado.
Danny: Eyy, of course you wouldn't know, you're not part of YG.

 

"Ok, galgae. I'll be watching every episode." YG assured, but it sounded more like a warning.
You giggled. "Neh~, I'll think before I do things." everyone once again stood up and bowed. "Annyeonggisayo~"

 

Everyone watched as YG left the cafeteria, they sat back down once he was out of site.

 

"Aigoo, I guess I better go now then, annyeong unnies~!" you bowed whilst waving.
"Hwaiting JaYeonnie!" CL cheered.
You smiled. "Hwaiting!"
"Annyeong~, tell us what happened once you get back from your 'date' arraso?!" Bom teased.
You laughed. "Neh, neh, unnie."
"We'll be going now then, annyeong unnie!" soo Jin too waved goodbye.
The 2NE1 members nodded. "Ga, geunyang gaseo! We'll see you later!" Dara waved, "You don't want your husband to wait for you~. First impression is important!" Minzy too waved.

 

Your members and you bid goodbye and quickly rushed your way inside the elevator.
After a few seconds, the elevator reached the entrance, you quickly got out and made your way outside the building and you hopped in inside the van that was waiting. Your members followed right behind you.

 

You waved at the camera with a grin. "Annyeong~, see you later!" maknae Jae Hwa then shut the door whilst waving at the camera as well.

 

An hour later

 

"Yedera, we're here!" DREAM's manager announced as he stopped the van in front of Lotte world.

 


Caption: Finally arriving at Lotte World~~! Lotte World Logo


 

 

All four DREAM members stirred from their sleep when they heard their manager's voice. 
Soo Jin, being the leader that she is, quickly woke up.
Both Hana and Min Jung weren't there to drop off JaYeon for both were waiting for their parents at their dorm to arrive.

 

MiSun: Aigoo, aigoo~, they must be tired.

 

Soo Jin rubbed her eyes whilst turning around and lightly slapping JaYeon on the leg to wake her up. "Yeonnie~ we're here, ireona."
JaYeon slowly opened her eyes, she looked outside and saw that they were really in front of Lotte World, she quickly opened the van door. "That was fast! We're here already..."
Jae Hwa took a peek outside as wel., "Oh, unnie, you should go now! Your husband might be waiting for you already."
JaYeon turned around as she glared at the maknae. "Yah, you want to send me off already?"
Jae Hwa laughed while shaking her head and waving her hand. "Ani unnie~!"
JaYeon too laughed as she took her backpack and checked herself on the mirror. She turned around, facing Lotte World. "Aigoo.. I can't do this.."
"Fighting JaYeonnie!" both the unnie's cheered.
JaYeon sighed. "I guess I should go inside now..."
Soo Jin nodded. "You should."
JaYeon slowly waved goodbye to her members as she took three steps back. "Annyeong~..."

 

MiSun: I don't think she wants her members to go yet.
NaYoung: It could be a little nerve wrecking.

 

JaYeon slowly walked inside Lotte World, taking her time as she did. 
What she didn't know, her members followed her from behind.

 

 


Teen Top stayed for their pre-recording of their performance in SBS, they watched the other Artists and waited for a little while until their manager told them to get in the van.

 

"Hyung, what are you going to make to represent your ideal girl?" Ricky asked, sitting in front of the mirror as he got his hair done.
L.Joe smiled. "A picture of course!"
ChunJi, who sat beside L.Joe, laughed. "You're kidding right? You at drawing."
"Says the one who drew a stick figure of a girl." ChangJo blurted out as he played with his phone.
"When did I?!" ChunJi exclaimed, obviously challenging him.
"Teen Top Rising 100%." ChangJo plainly replied.
ChunJi scoffed. "Whatever."

 

L.Joe just ignored s and called their manager over, asking him for a sketch book, pencil and coloring crayons. Their manager happily obliged, obviously excited for L.Joe as well.

 

"He is serious about drawing a picture of his ideal type." Ricky shook his head, getting up from the chair and sitting in between ChunJi and L.Joe. "Hyung, you need some help with the drawing?"
L.Joe shook his head immediately, "No thank you, I'm fine."  

 

Their dressing room became loud when Niel and CAP entered, both of them holding two plastics full of food. The staffs clapped as they started to dig in the plastic bags. The rest of the members didn't move from their spots as they have already eaten a while ago.

 

"L.JOE HYUNG!" Niel called. "I brought a present for your wife!" he threw L.Joe a big bar of chocolate, also L.Joe's favourite type of chocolate. "I know it's your favourite, but just give it to your wife okay?"
L.Joe successfully caught the bar of chocolate; his mouth started to water. "Well, did you at least buy one for me too?"
"Oh of course!" Niel exclaimed, throwing a bar of chocolate at L.Joe. "I didn't forget about my favourite hyung!"
L.Joe glanced at the chocolate Niel threw at him, then gave Niel a glare. "I don't like this chocolate."
Niel mockingly looked at L.Joe; he acted innocent. "Really hyung? I didn't know.. Too bad then." he then shrugged and left L.Joe be as he hand out the rest of the food inside the plastic bag with CAP doing the same thing.

 


Caption: It's ok L.Joe, nuna will buy all your favorite chocolates for you!


 

 

NaYoung: What's up with that caption?
Danny: *laughing* That's too creepy!
NaYoung: *laughs* YAH, PD-nim, ARE YOU CRAZY?!
MiSun: Saesang fan alert!
PD: *covers red face* Aniyo~! *shakes head* Ask the editors!

 


Caption pointing at PD: CAUGHT RED HANDED!


 

 

After a few minutes of waiting, the manager finally came back with a sketch book, a bunch of pencil and of course, markers and crayons. He ran to L.Joe and gave him all the stuff he asked for. L.Joe smiled, bowing to his manager and giving him a little 'Thank You'. 
He grabbed the sketch book and a pencil and let his mind picture his ideal type. Ricky watched his hyung as he continued to draw on the sketchbook. ChangJo, who was playing with his phone set it aside, he too watched L.Joe draw.

 

"Hyung, can I have a piece of paper?" ChangJo asked, breaking L.Joe's concentration.
L.Joe ripped a piece of paper from the sketch book and gave it to ChangJo without giving him a glance, he continued to draw. ChanJo grinned. "Gomawo."
"I'm going to give her a long wavy hair, big eyes, smalls lips, perfect nose-" L.Joe continued to draw.

 


Caption: The most important thing: Never lose focus when drawing!


 

 

Niel plopped down beside L.Joe. "Oohh, hyung, your drawing is improving!" he clapped.
L.Joe just ignored him. "Pass me the colors." he nudged Ricky.

 

Ricky did as he was told and gave L.Joe the colors. L.Joe started to color his drawing, even coloring the background and making it pretty as possible.

 


Caption pointing at L.Joe: L.Joe who wants everything perfect!


 

 

After a few minutes of coloring, taking a picture of it, and putting it on Twitter and Instagram, L.Joe was finally done.
He rolled it up, careful not to rip the paper, then tied it with a pink bow.

 


Caption: A charismatic rapper who uses a pink ribbon; hot enough


 

 

"Perfect!" he exclaimed, clapping with the rest of s.
Their manager came running in the waiting room with a grin. "Let's go guys!"

 


Caption: Off they go to Lotte World~!


 

 


Q: Are you satisfied with your drawing?

 

He nodded with a grin. "Yes, I'm surprised that my drawing turned out well actually."

 


 

 

"Hyung, are you sure our destination's suppose to be at Lotte World?" Ricky asked, looking out the window with his head tilted to the side.
Niel rolled his eyes. "YAH, why don't you read the card again if you don't believe us!"
Ricky pouted, looking at Niel. "I was just asking! It looks pretty empty considering that THIS is Lotte World!"
"Aigoo... YAH! OF COURSE IT'S EMPTY! Why would they want fans to surround them at their very first meeting?!" Changjo exclaimed, obviously done with Ricky's questions.

 


Caption: Poor Ricky


 

 

MiSun: *laughs* Probably one of many boy groups that fights a lot.

 

"HWAITING!!" Chunji cheered. Slapping L.Joe's back who sat in front of him.
"YAH!" L.Joe yelled, rubbing his now aching back. "Excited much?" he rolled his eyes, getting his back pack that was lying beside him.
Niel eyed him. "Angry much?"
"It's just the affect of nervousness." CAP said.
L.Joe opened the van door and jumped off, not forgetting to flip his hair. "Here I go."

 


Caption: Shining L.Joe~!


 

 

L.Joe paused for a minute, while s just stared at his back. He snapped his head at them. "This is seriously hard without a script..." L.Joe whined.
Ricky threw him a box of tissue. "BOO!! Go cry in a corner!!" he exclaimed, giving him a thumbs down.
L.Joe instantly shot him a glare, throwing the box of tissue back at Ricky which he caught. "YAH!"
It was Changjo's turn to throw stuff at him; a piece of chocolate. "I heard chocolate is everyone’s best friend when they're feeling down."
CAP laughed by himself and mumbled. "More like a girls best friend."
Chunji who heard him gave him a high five. "Nice hyung!"
"And I heard a blanket is good when someone's sulking." Niel threw a blanket at L.Joe.

 


Caption: The members fooling around with L.Joe~


 

 

MiSun: *laughs* Aigoo, CAP-shi made me laugh!
Danny: He should just it up and go run to his Queen that's already waiting inside.
Jungmin: *agrees with Danny* I know right? He's making the girl wait.

 

"YAH! It's bad to litter!" L.Joe exclaimed, throwing back everything inside the van that s threw at him, except for the blanket of course.
Ricky gave out a surprise face. "He's not usually like this!" he looked at L.Joe who continued to glare at him, but Ricky didn't stop. "Hyung, what do you mean litter?! You never cared about these things!"
L.Joe charged at Ricky, but Niel and ChangJo were fast enough to stop him. "Hyung there are cameras!" Niel laughed.
"Aish, chincha." L.Joe broke free from Niel and ChangJo's grasp and fixed his hair in the end. "Yah, I'll get you later." he pointed at Ricky who hid behind CAP who just laughed at him.
"Just go to your wife! She's probably waiting already!" ChunJi exclaimed, grabbing both Niel and ChangJo's clothes as he dragged them inside the van.

 


 

 

 

Q: The members were fooling around with you, did you really feel mad?

 

 

L.Joe let out a small chuckle as he grinned. He shook his head. "Aniyo~. That's how we usually play around the dorms and even in front of our fans, and on variety shows too." he nodded. "And I know them enough that I know they were just trying to fool around with me to ease out all the nervousness I felt that time." he ended up laughing.
'What made you feel nervous?' the PD asked.
"Ummm..." L.Joe thought for awhile, tilting his head to the side. "I guess I was just worried that maybe my 'wife' expected much more. And I was worried whether both of us will click in an instant, or we'll be just the awkward couple. So many things were going through my mind, and all of them were all negative thoughts... I tried thinking of positive outcomes, but if you were there, I think you'll be thinking the same way I was thinking."

 


 

 

L.Joe walked in Lotte world, s and manager already left him. But he knows s, they are up to something.

 

He looked at the camera. "Those guys better not embarrass me."

 

He continued to walk, staring at everything he passes with awe. He has never been to Lotte World ever since he debuted with s, and he's surprised that everything is still almost the same ever since the last time he came here.

 

"Where am I suppose to go again?" he asked, stopping in the middle of the walk way. 

 


Caption: Not amused.


 

 

"I seriously forgot." he laughed.

 

L.Joe swung his back pack around to face him, he opened the first zipper and snatched the card inside his back pack. He opened it once more and read the card.

 

"It doesn't say where to go.." he shrugged, putting the card back and swinging his back pack to his back and continued to walk. "I guess I just have to walk around until I find her then."

 

And with that, L.Joe continued to walk around the inside of Lotte World, trying to find his wife. 

 


Caption: ! ! !


After a few minutes, he saw a girls back, sitting patiently in front of the carousel.

 


Caption around L.Joe: Pit pat, pit pat
Caption pointing at L.Joe: Nervous, nervous


 

 

L.Joe immediately stopped, he turned to the camera and pointed at the girl with shock. "She's over there." he whispered.

 

MiSun: FINALLY!! Both of them are meeting!!
NaYoung: Why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden?

 

L.Joe took out the picture of the girls back view from his back pack and compared it to the girl that's sitting a few meters away from him.

 

"Oohh... It's her." he once again whispered to the camera. He took a deep breath. "This is it!"

 

He quietly walked over to the girl, he felt his heart beating crazily because of nervousness. He took ten more steps and he was already behind her, and she hasn't even noticed yet,

 


Caption pointing at L.Joe: Doesn't know what to do.


 

 

"What should I do?" L.Joe mouthed to the camera in front of JaYeon who was now filming him.
He was about to tap her when JaYeon spoke all of a sudden. "Who are you filming?" she asked. "Yah, PD-nim, am I not interesting enough for you to film?" she joked.

 

L.Joe jumped a little, surprised.

 


Caption pointing at L.Joe: Just talk to her! 


 

 

The camera man shook his head.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." L.Joe finally mastered up all his courage, and tapped JaYeon on the shoulder.

 


Caption: What everyone has been waiting for


 

 

JaYeon jumped on her sit and turned around, facing L.Joe. She once again jumped, surprise by how close both of them were. She quickly stood up from her sit and bowed down at L.Joe who did the same. "OH! Annyeonghaseyo."
L.Joe gave her grin, he extended his right arm for a hand shake. "Teen Top L.Joe imnida." he introduced himself.
JaYeon took the hand shake and bowed once more. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm DREAM's JaYeon." she broke the hand shake and bowed for the last time.

 


Caption: FIRST SKINSHIP!!


 

 

MiSun: Ooohhhh~~!!! I like this show more without the script!
Danny: And I hope you guys keep it that way.
NaYoung: *nods* Right?!

 


 

 

Q: First impression?

 

L.Joe chuckled, covering his now red face. "Aigoo... Uhh.." he paused, looking around. "Yeppeuda.."

 


Caption: Ooohhhh~~!


Danny: I'm sorry, but I just had to cringe when he said that. 

 


 

 

Q: First impression?

 

You blushed instantly, debating whether to say it or not. "Do I have to tell you?" the PD nodded. You groaned. "Aigoo.. Uhh.. Well, first thing that came to mind is that he had amazing fashion sense.."

 


Caption: Eyyy~


"Arraseo!" you laughed. "Fine, I'll say it. My first impression of him was that he looked really cool..."

 

MiSun: Yeah right, she's lying!
NaYoung: More like, 'He looked really handsome.'

 

'L.Joe's first impression of you is that you looked really pretty.' the PD revealed.
You laughed, fanning your face with your left hand. "Chincha? You're lying right? Don't lie to me." You bowed to the camera. "Thank you L.Joe-shi.."

 


Caption: JaYeon said you looked cool when she first saw you


L.Joe pointed at himself. "That's her first impression of me?" the PD nodded behind the cameras. L.Joe clapped, feeling satisfied. "YES!"

 

Jung Min: Aigoo, he's excited now.

 


 

 

"Nice to meet you." L.Joe said.
JaYeon nodded. "Ah.. Neh. Same here, nice to meet you.."

 


Caption: Awkward~~


 

 

Jung Min: Aigoo, this is so awkward... But cute.

 

"Did you wait here for a long time?" L.Joe asked, already sitting down in front of JaYeon who shook her head.
"Aniyo.."
"Are you sure?"
JaYeon nodded. "Deh.."
"Just to make sure, what time did you arrive?"

 

NaYoung: Aigoo, look at him.

 

JaYeon let out a small chuckle as she looked around, looking like a lost puppy not knowing where to go. "Uhhh.."
"You waited for a long time didn't you?"

 


Caption: The 'husband' who already sees through his 'wife'
Caption beside JaYeon: She waited for 30 minutes


 

 

JaYeon covered her face with her left hand as she laughed nervously. "Ah," she waved her right hand. "I seriously didn't wait for a long time."
L.Joe nodded with a grin. "Arraseo, I'll stop."
"Why do you have a blanket with you?" JaYeon asked, giggling as she points at the blanket L.Joe's holding.

 


Caption: JaYeon who laughs at anything she finds funny; cute


 

 

L.Joe looked down at his hands, spotting the blanket. "Ahh... This... My members threw at me when I got off the van."

 


Caption: Time to show what they made~
Caption pointing at JaYeon: Getting her mysterious box inside her back pack~!


 

 

"OH!" L.Joe exclaimed.
JaYeon gave him a glance. "Waeyo?"
"Our backpacks are the same." L.Joe smiled.

 

And sure enough, both their back packs are from the same brand. The only difference was the color. L.Joe had a black one and JaYeon had a light brown one.

 


Caption: Oohh~~


 

 

JaYeon looked at her back pack and then at L.Joe's. "I didn't even notice that."

 

MiSun: The reason why he noticed it is because he was staring at you the whole time.
Jung Min: Does this count as their first couple item?

 

"What's inside?" L.Joe asked, staring at the beautifully designed box in front of him.
JaYeon slowly opened the box, inside was a paper rolled up and tied with a pink ribbon. JaYeon took the paper out. "Lyrics."

 

NaYoung: Ehh?! Is she going to rap?!
Danny: Waahh~

 

L.Joe's eyes widened. "Really?!" he grinned at her. "Are you going to rap for me?"
JaYeon shook her head. "No."

 


Caption: ! ! !
Caption: JaYeon who rejects him right away

 


Q: Why did you say 'NO' when L.Joe asked if you were going to rap for him?

 

You fanned your face. "It'll be really embarrassing..." then you gave the staff a confused look. "How did he even know that I'm in charge of rap?"
'The clue we gave him was one of your rap lyrics that you composed.'
You nodded in understanding. "Ahh~"

 


'JaYeon immediately said 'NO' when you asked her if she was going to rap for you, how did you feel?' the PD asked, chuckling as she asked L.Joe.
L.Joe chuckled. "I seriously didn't expect her to say no right away."
'She said that she was too embarrassed.'
L.Joe grinned. "One day she'll rap for me."

 


"There's a CD inside." she got the CD out and shook it. "See?"

 


Caption: That's why she needed Teddy's help


 

 

L.Joe nodded. "This represents your ideal type?"
She gave him the paper that was still rolled. "Read the lyrics, it talks about my ideal type."
"Wait." L.Joe said, getting the paper. "We should really stop being formal to each other." he said, while untying the ribbon and speaking informally.

 

Danny: FINALLY! She needs to call him 'oppa'!
NaYoung: L.Joe-shi brought that up 'cause he wants her to call him oppa already.
MiSun: *nods* That's what all guys want.

 

JaYeon shifted in her sit. "Uhhh..."
L.Joe gave her one of his best smiles. "You're born in 1994 and I was born on 1993, so you HAVE to call me oppa."
"Oh..ppaahh.." JaYeon said slowly.
L.Joe laughed. "You'll get used to it."

 

JaYeon watched as L.Joe read the lyrics. Wondering whether her ideal type fits L.Joe or not.

 


Caption: JaYeon who observes L.Joe


 

 

"He raps well in his fifty shades of brown." L.Joe read one of the lines. He looked up from the paper. "Talking about the hair I see." he then flipped his own hair. "It's such a coincidence that my hair's brown right now." he smiled. "And I'm a rapper."
JaYeon can't help but laugh. "That's true." she grabbed the paper from him. "O..pp..ah.." she coughed. "What about yours?"
"Mine? Haha." L.Joe nervously laughed. He opened his back pack and grabbed the lone piece of cardboard paper, rolled and tied with a pink bow.
JaYeon curiously examined it. "Oppa.. Did you draw a picture of your ideal type?"
L.Joe nodded. "Yes..."
JaYeon slowly unrolled the drawing. "Heol!" she exclaimed. "Oppa, this is really good." JaYeon praised him.

 


Q: Do you think L.Joe's close to your ideal type?

 

You shrugged. "I don't know really. There's still a lot of things we don't know about each other. The part that goes, 'He raps well in his fifty shades of brown' that part suits him, I don't know about the other lyrics because we've only just met, but I'm looking forward to checking my lyrics and seeing if he fits it well."

 


"I was actually surprised. In my drawing, it showed my ideal type with long straight hair and big eyes and JaYeon has both features." L.Joe said.
'What about the personality?'
L.Joe gave out a teasing grin. "We'll see. I'll answer whether she fits my ideal type well or not after eight months."

 

MiSun: OH! He just revealed he wants to stay in this show for that long!
NaYoung: Or even LONGER

 


 

 

The rest of L.Joe and JaYeon's day continued with both of them getting to know more about each other, walking around Lotte World freely without anyone bothering both of them.

 

Every We Got Married fan watched the couple, giggling and going crazy by themselves as most of them already approved of the pairing. Most K-Angels posting their approval and happiness, but of course, you can't deny the fact that some are already bashing and threatening JaYeon.

 

K-Dreamers were just happy to see one of the D.R.E.A.M members on a variety show; like some Angels, most of them approved of L.Joe, although some are mending their broken hearts for the ship that they are sailing. For example: JaYeon x B.I, JaYeon x Mino, et cetera. (WINNER will be appearing in this story; counting Team B)

 

But nonetheless, We Got Married's viewer rating increased 1.3%. Pretty crazy right?

 

The couple already bid goodbye to each other as they each had a schedule set for today, but that doesn't mean that both of them won't be seeing each other for the whole week. Why? Because December 28th of this week is the SBS Gayo Daejun.