Episode 1 - The 'Wife' and the 'Husband'

We Got Married | Season 5 | L.JoexYou

A/N

Sorry in advance for any grammatical errors or mispelling, I've only proof read this chapter once. If you happen to find any errors please tell me, thank you.


Episode One - The Beginning Of A LOVE Story



Hosts: MiSun, Danny, Jung Min, & NaYoung

Guests: -


 

It was another episode of We Got Married, but today, more people were tuning in. With the news of the new couple being revealed for the first time in two months, everyone, but mostly fans, were curious as to who the couple were.
The camera then slowly circled a luxurious looking building; it started off at the roof top as it showed the garden on top, benches and tables everywhere, and two sets of swings on the sides.

 

Mi Sun: Ahh~ finally, a new couple~
Jung Min: Waahh~ chincha, yeppeuda~

 

The camera then continued to make its way down the building, showing every detail. As it made its way to the side, a big sign appeared in big, black bold design.

Logo_of_YG_Entertainment.jpg

 

NaYoung: Ahhh!!! *claps* YG Entertainment!!

Mi Sun: *looks at NaYoung* Chincha?!!
NaYoung: *nods* Oh!

 


Caption: This building is owned by..... YG~! 20130102YGCEO.jpeg


 

NaYoung: I told you!!"
Mi Sun: New YG building?
Danny: Chincha? A new YG building... Again?
Jung Min: They must have a lot of money.

 

The view then changed as the camera is now inside the new YG building. It showed the long narrow hallways, the luxurious elevators, food court, decorations, and luxurious EVERYTHING.

 


Caption: Wow~~


 

The camera then went inside the elevator, inside showed the gold handles, the mirrors showing different music videos from different artists from YG such as; JinuSean, Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, and more.. 
As the door opened to the fourth floor, the camera once again started moving, it once again entered a long hallway then stopped at the third door on the right, the door opened, revealing a big recording room.
The people inside looked at the camera in shock; they quickly stood up and bowed.

 

NaYoung: OH!! Waahh~~ *points at the screen* its 2NE1 and YG's new girl group!!

Danny: It's one of them right?

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" they chorused, as they bowed down politely to the camera.
Teddy pointed at the camera and asked, "What's this?"

 


Caption: 2NE1, DREAM, and 1TYM's Teddy~~ 2ne1_new_artist_profile.jpgteddy3.jpgphoto FotoFlexer_Photo_zps1be22dd0.jpg


 

The cameraman then handed Teddy a letter, Teddy took it and looked at the camera in confusion, "Do I open this?" the cameraman nodded, Teddy quickly opened it and read, "To: _____, Congratulations! You are now part of We Got Marrieds new couple! For your first individual mission, make your way to Lotte World!
P.S Make anything to represent your ideal type."
"Eh?!!" both 2NE1 and DREAM members exclaimed.
"Whose it for?" Soo Jin, DREAM's leader, asked.
Teddy shrugged as he examined the letter, "Molla~,"
"Ah, oppa! Arra, you have to take the sticker out that's blocking the name." CL said as she took the letter from Teddy's hand and ripped the sticker off the card, "OH! Omo!" CL exclaimed, as she saw who the card was for.
"Wae, wae, wae?" Bom cutely asked as she pushed her way through everyone else to get the letter.
Yun Hee, DREAM's main rapper, laughed as she already saw who the letter was for, "Daebak, daebak! Cheongmal?"

 

NaYoung: Aigoo, just read out the name already!

Danny: *concentrating*
Mi Sun: Nugu, nugu?!

 

"Ayyy, I thought it was for me and Dara!" Bom pouted.

 


Caption pointing at Dara who's already pouting as well: Sorry~


 

Jae Hwa, DREAM's maknae, who was quietly standing watching their unnie's and oppa going crazy, has finally decided to steal the card and read out the name, "To: Choi JaYeon." Jae Hwa looked at you with a grin, "Waahh~ its unnie!!"

You pushed through everyone and snatched the card from Jae Hwa, "Ehh?!! Wae na?!"

 

Jung Min: *claps* Wahh~ JaYeon-shi~!!

 


 

"Neh, annyeanghaseyo, DREAM's lead vocal and rapper, Choi JaYeon imnida."

Q: How did you feel like when you found out that you were going to be part of We Got Married?"

You giggled as you remembered your reaction, "Aigoo... I was really shocked of course. And I was also nervous and excited at the same time, after that, all the feelings went away because all I was thinking about was who's going to be my virtual husband."

Q: Who do you want your husband to be?

"Molla." you answered, without hesitation, "But... Ahh... I guess it would be nice if my virtual husband is close to my ideal type."

Q: What is your ideal type?

You laughed as you felt a little flustered, "Uhmm... I guess what other normal girls want in a guy..."

Q: And what's that? 

You laughed much harder, "Aigoo... Do I really have to be straightforward?"

 

Mi Sun: Aigoo, kyeopta~

NaYoung: Why are they asking so many questions?

 

Q: Have you seen the articles?

"Oh.. Ahh, neh! I've seen it! But I actually never saw the teaser photos, and I'm guessing if I did see the teaser photo of my back view, I'll surely know that it's me. Good thing I didn't, because it's much more fun not knowing ANYTHING!" You explained, as you grinned.

 


Caption: Congratulations JaYeon-shi!!


 

Everyone clapped and sang, "Congratulations, congratulations~!!"
"Ok everyone, sit down, sit down. We need to give our Yeonnie some advice!" Bom excitedly clapped, as she pushed everyone to sit down.
When everyone were already settled Bom started to talk, "Ok, our Yeonnie needs some advice. Uhmm.... Err...---"

"Ayy, chincha. I'll do it, I'll do it!" Teddy butted in.

 

Mi Sun: *laughs* Aigoo, Bom-shi's so cute~

 

"First of all, we all know that you don't have any experience in dating, so you need a lot of advise." Teddy started off, "Ok, first things first, you have to be honest to the person. A honest relationship, is like a healthy relationship."

You raised your brow at Teddy, confusion written all over your face, "...Ehhh..?"
"Ayy, oppa! This is why girls need to give the advice!" Min Jung, DREAM's vocalist, visual, and second youngest of the group, exclaimed.
Teddy sighed, "Arraso, arraso! I'll just leave you girls alone then!" Teddy stood up from his chair and made his way out of the recording room while mumbling, "Pshh, I'm not needed here anyways.. Hmmpff..."

 


Caption pointing at Teddy: Sulky Teddy~


 

"Mianhae oppa!" Min Jung called out before Teddy could close the door.

 


 

Q: Was Teddy's advice helped you?

You looked at the camera then to the staff behind the cameras, trying hard not to stiffle a giggle, but to no avail, you ended up giggling, which turned to laughter, the staff laughed along for they already understood, "Ahh~ chincha~ mianhae oppa~" you then covered your face with your hand as you turned red, "Aigoo~ I hope oppa doesn't get mad at me when he sees this~.."

Mi Sun: *smiling* Aigoo~ kyeopta~

 


 

"Ok, now that Teddy oppa's gone, we can have a girl talk~!" Bom clapped.
Before anyone else could talk, the cameraman handed you a box, you looked at the cameraman and asked, "Ige mwoyo?" the cameraman gestured you to open the box, so you did, you slowly opened it, inside the box was picture, you took it out and settled the box in front of you, "Oh, badag (piano)..?"
"Ehh? Piano, what about a piano? Can I see?"
You then handed CL the picture, she looked at it and nodded, "This is a clue right? Maybe your 'husband' knows how to play the piano!"

 


Caption: Smart 2NE1 Leader, CL~!


 

"This calls for a search on the internet!" Hana, DREAM's main dancer, excitedley clapped as she got her phone from her bag; quickly searching kpop boys who knows how to play the piano.

While Hana's searching, Dara is still examining the picture, "Wait, wait, wait! I think there's another clue! On the sides of the piano there are numbers, 1993."
"Ahh!! Your husband's born in the year 1993!" Minzy clapped.

 


Caption: Ohh~


 

Everyone looked at you, "Ooohh~"
You raised a brow at them, "What?"
"Hana unnie, search up boys born in 1993 that knows how to play the piano." Jae Hwa said.
Hana gave her a thumbs-up, indicating that she's on it, "Ok."
While Hana's still searching, everyone shoved the picture aside, and started asking you questions, "Who do you think it is?" Dara asked.
You shrugged, honestly you had no idea who your husband will be, "If I say, 'I don't know' you guys won't believe me."
"So you have no clue?" Soo Jin asked.
You nodded, "Neh..."
Yun Hee nodded, "Ok then, next question unnie! Who do you want your husband to be?"
"Molla."
"Aigoo~, let's just move on to giving our Yeonnie some advice!" Bom whined.
"Wait unnie, before that! KPop boys born on 1993 that knows how to play the piano. There's no list for that, so I'll just say the ones other people listed. KPop boys that knows how to play the piano; Youngbae oppa, Jaejoong sunbaenim, Taemin sunbaenim, Ryeowook sunbaenim, Seungho sunbaemin, Nichkhun sunbaenim, Yonghwa sunbaenim, Junsu sunbaenim, Yoseob sunbaenim, Doojoon sunbaenim, Hoya sunbaenim, L.Joe sunbaenim, uhmm... Uhh.. That's al the people from this list I found." Hana read out.

 


Caption: They guessed it right~!


 

Mi Sun: Ehh?! What does that caption mean?!
Danny: *takes out his phone* It's ok guys, I got this!
NaYoung: We all know Taemin, Youngbae, and the older people are off the list.

 

"From those list of people, who were born in the year 1993?" Dara asked.
Hana shrugged, "Molla, and I'm not going to search that!"
"Well, we all know Youngbae oppa is off the list, Ryeowook sunbaenim, Nichkhun sunbaenim, Junsu sunbaenim, Jaejoong sunbaenim.... And who else unnie?? I forgot the people you just said..." Min Jung said.
"Aigoo, just forget about it!! Let's just give Yeonnie some advice already!" Bom once again whined.
"Ok, ok, fine. Everyone, settle down!" Dara exclaimed.
"Ok, so, Yeonnie. Your first advice. Be open. Answer his questions honestly. You have to keep the conversation going. Ask him questions, and let him ask you questions. Be comfortable around him, and in an instant you'll be friends." Soo Jin started off first.
Bom nodded, "Try finding things both of you love to do, so in short, find your common interests. It can either be music, sports, food, ideal type, hobby, and so on."

 


Caption: 2NE1 and DREAM's clear advice~


 

"Oh, and don't forget to take things slowly arraso?!" Dara added.
You laughed, "Neh unnie~"
"And don't forget, you can ran to us anytime! Tell us your problems, if your 'husband' hurts you, tell us! We'll teach him a lesson!" CL jokingly threatened the future 'husband.'
You laughed much harder at your unnie's childness, "Arraso unmie, I got it."

 


 

Q: Did your 2NE1 sunbaenims and your members' advice helped you?

You nodded with a grin, "Neh~ it really made me calm down a little bit. At least I know that I have people to ran to now. I hope the oppa's are the same too. Kekeke."

 


 

"Ok, kaja~!" Bom exclaimed.
"Wait, aren't you suppose to make something to represent your ideal type?" Dara reminded.
You gasped as you remembered, "Oh right, thanks unnie!!"
Dara smiled, "No problem!"
Jae Hwa then looked at you and asked, "So unnie, what are you going to do?"
You grinned as an idea popped in your mind, "This calls for Teddy oppa~!"

 


Caption: JaYeon's idea~


 

Jung Min: Oh, what is it?
NaYoung: Don't tell me it's another cliff hanger.

 


 

Q: Are you satisfied in what you made?

You nodded with a big grin plastered on your face, "Neh, really satisfied. Gomawo Teddy oppa~"

Q: Are you excited to meet your 'husband.?'

"Really excited!"

 


 

Mi Sun: *unsatisfied* Eyy, it is another cliff hanger!
Hosts: *goes crazy*
Danny: *calms everyone down* Guys, wait, wait!! I think I found out who the husband is!
Mi Sun: Nugu?!
Danny: *shows his phone to everyone except the camera* It's him right? I'm sure it's him!
NaYoung: Maja, maja!! I think it's him too!
Mi Sun: *looks at the camera* you guys are curious right? We can't show you who we think it is, because we might be right.

 

As the screen turned black, viewers either went crazy or... Went crazy...? Many already turned their TV off out of irritation, but little did they know, they are missing out on knowing who the 'husband' is.

 

NaYoung: Wait, wait, wait!! Guys look, SBS building! *points at the screen*
Mi Sun: *claps* It's not a cliff hanger!
JungMin: Are we meeting the husband?
Mi Sun: *nods* I think we are!
Danny: I think our guess is right.

 

After the screen turned black for about twenty seconds, the screen finally showed a view of the SBS building.
The camera made its way inside, up the elevator, and through various hallways, showing doors which had different groups and solo artists’ names written on the plates. And finally, after passing several rooms, it stopped in-front of a door, the name on the plate read, 'Teen Top.'

 

Hosts: *goes crazy* Oh, Teen Top!!!!
Danny: *stands up and high fives everyone* Maja, maja!! We got it right! It's him!

 


Caption: Teen Top!! k_teentop_2012comeback2_teasers.png


 

The cameraman then left the red mail box beside Teen Top's waiting room, and quickly knocked on the door, then ran to find a hiding spot.
The door slowly opened, revealing Teen Top's second youngest member, Ricky.

 


Caption: Teen Top's Lovely Vocal, Ricky~ ricky-romaneditfinal.jpg


 

Mi Sun: Aigoo, kyeopta~

 

Ricky then looked around, confuse as to who knocked on the door. When he was about to close the door, he finally noticed the small red mail box, "Hyung, CAP hyung!!"
After a few seconds, CAP came, "What?"

 


Caption: Teen Top's charismatic leader, and charisma rapper,  CAP! 20130828_seoulbeats_teen-top_c.a.p.jpg


 

"Hyung, look," Ricky said, as he points at the mail box, "What's that?"
CAP then went out and grabbed the mail box, "Oh, aigoo, you can move it!" he then carried it inside their waiting room, pushing Ricky inside, and closing the door with his feet, "Yedera, look, look!!"

 

JungMin: Ahh, they installed cameras inside their waiting room.

Danny: That's not a surprise.

 

"Oh, what the?! Hyung, what is this?!" ChunJi laughed as he saw what CAP was holding.

 


Caption: Teen Top's power voice, ChunJi!tumblr_mazq9eEdS71rdfawvo1_400.jpg


 

"Oh... Waahhh!!" both Niel and L.Joe exclaimed at the same time.

 


Caption: Teen Top's emotional vocal, Niel! niel-teentop-class-1.jpg
Caption: Teen Top's bad boy rapper, L.Joe! l_joe_teen_top_from_marie_claire_by_heit


 

"ChangJo-ah, palli, come here!" ChunJi called out.
ChangJo then got off his sit and walked to where the others were, "Wae?"

 


Caption: Teen Top's dancing boy and maknae, ChangJo!tumblr_m6p4ybiuja1rsavb5o1_1280.png


 

ChangJo then noticed what everyone was going crazy about, "What is that?" he pointed.

Ricky shrugged, "Molla."
"Wait, I think I know what this is!" Niel raised his hand.
"What is it?" L.Joe asked.
Niel then put his hand inside the mail box and finally took out the note inside and waved it in-front of everyone’s faces, "We.Got.Marriedeu."
Everyone looked at each other, shook their heads, and said at thesame time, "Eyyy~~!"
"Yah, don't joke around!" ChunJi lightly pushed Niel.
CAP then looked around the room as he asked, "Where are the cameras then?"

 

Danny: They can't see the cameras?

MiSun: Aigoo, they're hidden aren't they?
PD: Nehh~ *laughs*
Danny: *points at the PD* It was your idea wasn't it?! You wanted to see them changing their clothes! Waahh~
PD: *laughing* Ani~

 

Niel looked at them in disbelief, "Wah chincha, its true! And I bet you that the cameras are just hidden! Yah, Ricky-ah, you open the letter! Once you open and read that, expect me to say, 'I told you so.'" Niel then handed Ricky the letter so he could open it.

"Wae na~?" Ricky whined.
"Just open it!" ChangJo exclaimed.
"Ok, sheesh!" Ricky then ripped the letter open and took out the note inside, he opened the note and read, "To: _____, Congratulations! You are now part of We Got Marrieds new couple! For your first individual mission, make your way to Lotte World!
P.S Make anything to represent your ideal type." Ricky then paused and looked at s, "Niel hyung was right..."
"Yaahhh~~!!" the members exclaimed as all of them went crazy.
"Yah, I was right, I was right!! I told you so!!" Niel jumped as he pointed at ChunJi and CAP, "I told you so!!"
After pacing back and forth and pulling his hair in disbelief, ChunJi stole the card from Ricky, "Aish chincha!! Whose it for?! I'm going crazy; we're not even ready for this!"
CAP just smiled as he got the letter and looked intently at it, "Chincha? Daebak..."
Niel then skipped back to where CAP and ChunJi were and snatched the card away from CAP, "Embrace yourself young ones, I'm about to reveal who this letter is for.. In 3, 2, 1!!" Niel quickly ripped the sticker off that was covering the name and read it out loud, "Heol!! L.Joe hyung it's for you!!"
L.Joe, whom was quietly standing beside ChunJi with his arms around him, quickly pushed ChunJi away in shock and rushed beside Niel, "Na?!"

 


Caption pointing at ChunJi falling: Omo, ChunJi gwenchana?!



NaYoung: Omo!! 

MiSun: *laughing* I shouldn't be laughing at ChunJi-shi but it's just too funny.
Danny: He must have been really shocked.

 

"Yah, is it right to push me like that?!!" ChunJi yelled.

L.Joe turned around, seeing ChunJi sitting on the ground, "Oh, mianhae!"
Ricky, who saw his hyung fall, laughed and quickly ran to help him out, "Omo hyung! Are you ok?! Are you hurt?!"
ChunJi glared at Ricky as he stood up, "Yah."
"YAH! Are you guys deaf?! L.Joe hyung is going to get married!" Niel shouted.

 


 

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo, Teen Top's bad boy rapper, L.Joe imnida."

Q: What were you thinking when you saw that the letter was for you?

L.Joe laughed as he looked at the camera, "I honestly thought that it was a hidden camera."
"Waeyo?" the PD asked.
"Because there weren't any cameras around, and when there's no cameras around that means it's a hidden camera."

Q: Who's your ideal type amongst the girls in the music industry?

"Sohee sunbaenim from Wonder Girls."

Q: Who do you think your wife is?

"Mmmm.. I don't know. But it would be nice if she's a little younger than I am or the same age."

"Why is that?"
"So that I won't feel small towards her. Being with someone whose the same age as you or younger could be more comfortable because you'll have a lot of things in common. As to being with someone older, it could be a little harder to find things in common, but that depends on both the girl and guys sense of style in something. You could be with someone that's older and both of you have the same style, or you could be with someone that's older but both of you don't have the same style."
"If you were to virtually marry someone whose older, but both of you don't have the same style, what would you do?"
"Find something both of us love to do..." L.Joe paused as he looked at the PD, "Chakaman, is my partner older than me?!"
The PD shrugged, "Maybe..."
"Aigoo..."

Q: Have you seen the articles?

L.Joe shook his head, “Nope, I haven’t. But I heard that the teasers you guys gave out were really complicated…”

 


 

"Are you sure it's for L.Joe?" CAP questioned.

Niel nodded, "Yes, here, read the letter again if you don't believe me!"
ChangJo took the letter from Niel, "Aigoo, L.Joe hyung... What a shock."
L.Joe shook his head, "Why is it me?"
"Hyung, what would you do if she's taller than you?!" Ricky exclaimed.
L.Joe then glared at Ricky, "Yah, I'll get you later... And just remember, you’re shorter than me.”
Ricky then hid behind CAP, "L.Joe hyung, just remember, somewhere in this room there's a camera."

 

The room turned quiet as everyone stared at the letter, still in shock.
A knock on the door broke the silence. 
CAP then quickly ran to the door and opened it, welcoming three camera man in.

The PD that came along then gave L.Joe a box.

 

"What's this?" L.Joe asked.

The PD gestured him to open it, "You'll see."
L.Joe looked at the PD as he opened the box, "Oh, what IS this?" he asked, as he took two pictures out of the small box.

 

One picture showed some rap lyrics, and the other showed a girl back view with the numbers, '1994' at the bottom of the page.

 

Niel took the one with the girls back view as he examined it, "Waah~, her back already looks pretty."

CAP lightly slapped Niel, "Yah, that's our 'sister-in-law', L.Joe's WIFE!"
Niel rubbed his back as he glared at his hyung, "Arra! I was just saying!"
"Yah~ hyung, this is so cool~!" Changjo nodded as he looked at the picture Niel was holding.
"She's a rapper too! Look at those lyrics! Waahh~!" Chunji as well nodded in approvement, "She's perfect for L.Joe~!"

 

MiSun: Aigoo~ they've already approved of her.

NaYoung: *points at the TV screen* Ayuu~,

 

"Yah, hyung, do you want some advice?" Ricky grinned.

L.Joe looked at Ricky and shook his head, "Aniya, aniya! I don't need your advice!"
Chunji looked at the camera beside him and smirked evilly, "You heard that everyone? He doesn't need any advice. L.Joe has alot of experience."
L.Joe quickly rushed over to ChunJi and punched his shoulder, "YAH, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! Aish, chincha~!! YAH!" L.Joe looked at the camera and shook his head, "Don't listen to him! He's lying!"
All Teen Top members just laughed at L.Joe and started teasing him, "Ayy, hyung~ you don't have to hide it~!" says Ricky, who clearly wants to get killed later on, "Aigoo~, you did a great job Chunji hyung~!" Niel praised Chunji, another one who wants to get strangled and killed.

 


Caption: Poor L.Joe~~


 

And the screen goes black.

 

Danny: *claps* Aigoo~ this probably be my favorite episode so far.

MiSun: I can't wait for their love story to start off.
Danny: *nods* I still can't believe it; the first time in We Got Married history, the very first couple and their love story isn't scripted.
NaYoung: Daebak, daebak~ it’s so exciting~
Jung Min: I've stayed quiet for too long; I agree, this is great. *nods*

 

Silence echoed threw the studio, in a matter of seconds, the studio once again became louder as the screen revealed the view of Lotte World.

The episode isn't over.

 



 

A/N:

It took longer than I've expected to finish Chapter/Episode 1. Hehehee.. This chapter probably took me a month to finish. Ahhhkk~ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! <3