IT'S ----- OUR ----- SECRET----- ISN'T------ IT? --- please love me ...

The sweet side of the life

"So...?" I get a bit confused. I should fangirl now.. I mean he is sitting in front of me but he says nothing. Narda. Niente! NOTHING. 
He is just smirking. I turn and try to take a look for others but we can see noone and noone could see us. The perfect area.
Then I want to stand up but he is here. "Changjo Oppa... is there something you want tell me? Maybe I should just go.. it's a dream, isn't it?" 
Changjo says "Aiish. just sit down. I'm waiting for something." After this is just need few minutes then two coffee's arrive. 
I smile "Kamsahamnida" and he just nodded "So... why am I here with you? I mean it's no bad but you.. why ..."  Changjo breaks me in "I just want to meet new people you know? May we could meet each other more often.." 
My heart. can't. do. that. anymore. too. great. this. situation.
Then he keeps on "I have to go now.. but here is my adress. Visit me at... I guess 9 pm would be the best time. Then are the others going out. So... see you." Then he stands up and stopped right next to me. He bows to my ear "Don't tell someone... keep it secretly!" His last sight is so... weird. Why is he doing  this? Of course it's great. Jeongmal daebak. but... it's strange. A dream I can't believe in. 
I see him walking out of the coffee shop. Omo. Sadly I can't tell someone..

The time passes fast and I get ready.
Then I look to the adress, a bit far away. So I hurry up.
I take the subway and if I jump out I see in the far Chunji. I wanted to run to him but I realize. Nobody is allowed to know I am here.
So I just wait for few minutes. L.Joe and Ricky come also out of the hotel. 
Then I go in. I take the lift to the room 420. It's the number on the paper. 
I looked to left and right. I'm not sure if I should really do this. It's a dream. I believe in it.. I guess I'm just dreaming.

I take all my courage and knock 3 times. Then I listen to some footsteps and someone grab the door latch "I see you are really here." Changjo says this. Then he opens the door.
"Would you like to eat something?" He asks kind. 
I shake my head "No... "
I walk in his room, there are more just one suitbags. "Ricky is in the room too. No not yet but shares it with me." 
Changjo says this not even this kind. 
Then he grabs my jacket "You can sit down." 
I sit on a chair and Changjo just laughs "You are strange little girl." Then I look around what happens if Ricky suddenly comes in?" 
Changjo just looks to the door "It's better not but then ... you have to hide you quickly. It's our secret okay?" 
I stand up "I should go.. I'm scared that you get in trouble..." 
Changjo grabs my waist and I get shocked. Then Changjo pulls me to the bed. But I land on his lap. Now I can see his eyes very well. I just stare in his eyes and stutter "I.. I think it's.. bett.. bett.. better .. if I go..." 
But my waist is still in his hands "You are cute. Kajima... it would be without fun if we tell it to the others. They would say I need to break up. But I won't... I want to try this.." 
I eyes get big "I have to go... I won't fall in love with you." He doesn't know that I'm already are. Okay he is my Bias No.1. don't call it LOVE it's more like LIKE.. get this but yeah... 
I stand up and before I could reach the door Changjo says "Kajima.." 
But I'm opening the door. Then I start to run. 
Suddenly I start feeling a hand next to mine. I turn shocked. 

 

Changjo.
 

"Don't do that.... if you going back to Korea soon I will just stay here, and miss you .. because I know I'm falling easily in love ... " I say infront of sheeding tears. 
Changjo stops me while talking with his finger on his mouth "I guess it's too late." Changjo doesn't know it's already too late since a year for me.
Then he kisses me. Oh gosh. It feels so damn good.
But then Changjo says "Do it with me. because for me it's too late. If your clumsy you spilled the coffee on my trouses and I met your sight... I had the feeling of first love. Love on first sight." 
My eyes get bigger and just stare at him. I don't know what to say and he just grabs my hand "Let's go back to roo... it's not good being here if people might see us.."

Back in his room I just sit silent down. My words are away and he asks "Are you hungry now?" 
I nod "When will Ricky come back?" 
Changjo shakes his head "I don't know... But will you come tomorrow back?"
I look down "I don't know.. I have to overthink this situation." Changjo grabs my hand "I'll give you the time you need." 
I smile. Suddenly the door gets open and Changjo runs with me into the bathroom. 
He smiles "Wait here!" Then he goes out of the room.
I listen to the voices outside "Jonghyun... why are you sitting the whole time here?"
Changjo replys "I want to take a shower.." 
Ricky says quickly "Wait with it.. I need going on toilet. just a minute." 
Changjo says quicklier "NO WAIT. I don't want that. go to Byunghun and Minsoo's one!" 
Ricky is confused "Why? Oh.. are you hiding someone? I want to see her!" 
I feel so damn hot. 
Changjo shouts "I'M HIDING NOONE, BUT IF YOU ARE GOING ON TOILLET I CAN'T USE THE BATHROOM FOR A HOUR!" 
Ricky laughs and Changjo keeps on "I will take a shower now." 
Suddenly the door gets open and I jump to the site. Changjo comes in.
He just stands there in his underpants and I blush hard. Changjo smirks to me "Ricky go to Minsoo and Byunghun.. it's better if you need now." 
But Ricky shout "Aniyo.. I'm waiting if you finished." 
Changjo closes the door and locks it. 
Then he wisperes "I guess this could take a while. Maybe we should take a bath." 
Changjo lets water into the bathtub. 
I blush more and look to him "I think  it's not a good idea.." 
Changjo smirks but I need ... what is Ricky is wondered because I come out of the bathroom with no wet hairs?"

I hope you like this chapter.. xD