B-E-G-I-NN-I-N-G of PAST TIME!!

The sweet side of the life

"Aiiiish" I think. It's so damn boring in school.
It's like everyday, isn't it? Getting up. Brush teeth. Eat Breakfast, change clothing and put some make up on. After this going school , coming back and so on. 
But the whole time I do still one thing.
Do you know? It's... uhm.. the K-Pop thing... thinking about the Bias.... kinda this.
One day I watched a video and .... how should I have feel? I saw and liked. 
Then I got more and more into it... into this group.
I should tell you, shouldn't I? It's Teen Top. <3
And the whole time I think about my Bias. No it's my Ultimate Bias. Damn this is also the wrong word! It's my Hubby, Husband.. love of my life.
Lem'e introduce you Choi Jonghyun, better known as Changjo.
I really love him. Of course I tell everytime myself "He is just your Bias, you'll find a Guy who you really love" but if I would meet him real life.. are you crazy? Who also tell me this? I will only love him. 
I think my whole time about him. My life with him... sadly ... never meet him.
Time will change. Do I find another guy?


It's the last day before my Christmas Holidays starts. 
My grade are going into the city, we part us and going shopping. More just like... looking around.
I am with one of my best friends and some others which I don't really have much contact. 
We are in front of a store calls Primark. 
Myself is bored. What shall I do? The others are talking.. about .. I forgot. It's not... what I favor to talk about. 
Kpop... it's the best thing... not the only I like. It's also because I'm not good with the others. I don't know they well... it's more just like "We are in a grade and I know your name... maybe I know your age.. but this is." 
So we stand in front of Primark and I grab my phone. 
Of course I'm watching through Facebook. 
And.. I wanted to shout. My inside does "OMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" but my appareance is more like ".... can't realize." of course noone sees me because they talking about.. a jacket. If the match well... 
We are going into this shop and my face reaction just stayed. 
The others are still talking about the jacket if the match well with him and I grab my friend's arm. 
She is just staring "..." 
Me say "My.. my.. TEEN TOP comes here .." 
My friend is just confused and I say "My favorite group is coming.. here... Germany.. this damn in, town.." 
I think she understands now and just says "Oh go there.^O^" 
But then she turns and keeps on talking about the jacket. >.> 
My mind is like, can't think, can't talk just Changjo in my mind. Of course CAP, L.Joe, Ricky, Niel and Chunji too.
The hours fly. 
In the evening I meet my best friend at home. Kim Hye mi. She is a really good friend to me.
I already told her in the morning.
Both of us couldn't realize it.
I mean who could that? They come to Germany. Dortmund. My heart.. can't anymore.. 
We are talking about how it would be if we see them. How we could reach the money for the concert. 
No realizing.

 

The time passes. 

Hye mi asks me "Ra Yeon ... how would you meet Changjo for the first time? If he wouldn't be an Idol." 
I say "I don't know... I would.. no... I don't know... I really can't imagine." 
She is/was a huge T.O.P fan so I asks "How would you meet TOP?" 
Then she tells me her story. 
I really have no idea. I never thought about it before.
After a time I tell her "It would be romantic for me.. if.. uuhm.. I meet him in a Coffee shop. I want to grab the coffee and he also so we grab the same for the same time. Our hands touch each other..." 

It's Christmas days. 
The reason why she asked me was, she wrote me a little FanFiction. Jjinja kyeopta.! <3

Then the time reaches for the ticket sale. It's one of the horriblest days of my life. 
First the website of the ticket sale breaks... too many people are loading the page new. Horrible. 
There are 200 of Premium Tickets, we want 2 of them.
Someone say we shall call the page.. for the tickets.
It tries so many times.. 
I don't reach, thanks god my friend does. She talkes to the man and buy two tickes. 
My heart goes calm. We have them... Until this day I can't realize it. How could I? 

The time pass again and the day of the concert reach......

 

To be continued...