F-I-R-S-T ------- E-Y-E-S-I-G-H-T---------- ;D

The sweet side of the life

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP." I shout.
Hye mi sleeps next to me. Her eyes get tired up "NAE.. don't shout.... " 
I look just to her "DON'T SHOUT? There are just hours.. I don't know what to wear.. what to..." 
She gets tired up and goes to the bathroom.
We quickly get ready,... okay it takes bit time and then we drive to Dortmund. 
There on the train station we meet another girl... I think her name isn't important for this story... .
So then we walk to the Concert hall... in front of are already people. Some with their blankets etc.
They slept there... stupids.. can't they arrive at the same time here?
So it's really chaotic, first we should stay there then in another way and then again otherwise. 
The girls around us are so excited. I can't tell I an not but I think my kind is another.. I'm not normal.. not a normal person, not a normal Fangirl...
I look the whole time around... searching for my Oennie. 
She goes to the concert also but I don't have enough courage to talk her.. 
I know another girl from Facebook will come. 
I can't tell I don't like her or I hate her.. but.. it's awkward for me.. she likes also Changjo.. know what my problem is?
I see her from the distance, she is tall has red hair. 
My courage is still down, so I won't talk her.
Her group of friends and my walk the street because we got a number and has the chance go back to our seat.
On the edge of this street we meet her group and she suddenly "Ra yeon, are you this?" 
And me "Oh hey... yeaah.. I am.." then she hugs me. 
AWKWARD. 
But she is nice.... she has a lot of motivation.. kinda this.
We talk to the others. 

8pm comes.
We are already in the concert hall... the other girls are so annoying.
I can understand every single person of them want to be next to them but we can be sozial, can't we be? OTTOKHAE, not important now..
Teen Top enters the stage and all the girls are shouting. It's weird what I tell now? I 'm not screaming.. my first thing in my mind is "Omfg, their heads are BIG" xD nevermind.
The whole concert ... my view stays at him. Choi Jonghyun.
The concert pass quickly. My feeling is it was like just few minutes I see them.
After the concert I realize it. I saw him. HIM. not just a person.. I saw HIM.
The night I dreamed about him.
In the next morning I just couldn't realize it again.
My friends plan and me is going aroung Dortmund and looking for Teen Top.. I mean.. it could be they are just here...
But no. They aren't there. 
A day later Chunji twittered they are in Paris already. Myself is shocked. WAE?

The week is going fast over. Everyday I read something new about Teen Top, and what they do. 
After both concerts in Germany they are for a press conference in Paris. After this they are in London doing their concert. Day later they are again in Paris and the day after this they are in Barcelona (Spain) ... 
My mind freaked out...  poor them. They travel around with a bus. 
The whole weeks I just keep on thinking about him.. Him again. 

" Three days before was the concert. Barcelona was good mood..." I read an articel about it. I sit alone in Cafe~Namu. 
The whole time I am on Facebook, waiting for some news of them. 
"I think they are back in Korea...."  my mind going to blow away.
Then I stand up and going to the bar "May I hace a new Coffee?" 
The pretty Lady just nods. I look around an old asian man stands in the near of me. "It could be a Korean" I guess.
I look to the other side. Just why.. why is the Lady so slow-going. 
Myself is just sighing.
Finally the woman comes over with a cup of coffee.
"Here for you." she says but it seems weird, she isn't looking at me.
Don't caring about this I grab this coffee.
My hand is touching at something else and my eyes go wide "Omg I'm so sorry" is the first reaction of me.
The guy next to me doesn't speak in my langguage "Oh sorry, you can have it. I will wait for yours." 
It's weird, who's him. I just grab it and say "Thank you." 
Then my face turns to the appareance of him "Oh-------- my---------- godness------ you.. you..yooouuuuu arrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee..." 
His hand quickly touches my mouth "Don't say my name." he says it smirking.
I am shocked... so I let my coffee dropping down.
He jumps to the site but too late. The coffee makes his trouses dirty.
I grab quickly some napkins and try to clean his trouses "Oh.. my.. .mianhee Oppa.. I didn't want it.. it... Mianhamnida." 
"DAMN HOW COULD YOU DO THIS RA YEON... WAE WAE WAE WAE WAE OTTOKHAE YOU MADE CHANGJO'S JEANS DIRTY. STUPID LITTLE THING. Naega BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOO."
Changjo says quickly "AAIIsh stop it. Don't do that. Gwenchana."
I look up and quickly stand in front of him "Oh.. mianhee.. I didn't.. want it.. I'm just.. omg.. "
He touches with the left hand on my right shoulder and the right hand on my left one. "It's okay. Keep calm.." I think he's annoyed.
Then Changjo turns and goes to his seat. His manager sits next to him .. .omfg... the Korean man before.
I just stand there and the Lady who works here says "May you go? You block the others." 
I look to her "Oh I'm sorry of course." 
I go back to my seat... my feelings.. I see him.. he touches me.. ME. 
CHOI JONGHYUN DID IT. 
After a while just sitting and trieing to realize it I see his manager leaving.
"Where is him?" I think.. 
Suddenly a person behind me says "Want sit with me in the corner there ?" 
I turn "YOUUUUAGAIIIN" . 
He again says "Keep calm... strange girl." 
I just stand up and we are going to the corner.
"OH MY IN* GOD I'M WITH HIM... OTTOKHAE! " Is the only thing in my mind.


Comment & Share & Subscribe & let me know what you think about <3