Chapter 6

Life As A Fashion Designer..

"Yeonnie~ I'm back!!"

The 'guy' immediately hugged Jiyeon tightly. Jiyeon couldn't recognise him. He was too fast. Like, once Jiyeon opens the door, he immediately hugged her. The 'guy' didn't gave Jiyeon a chance to take a good look at him. Chunji and s were shocked as the unknown guy just walked in and hugged his sister. If Jiyeon is a boy, maybe Chunji could accept it, but, the situation is different now. Jiyeon was hugged by an unknown guy!

"Woah woah woah~ Chill dude!" Chunji broke their hug.

"Who are you and why did you hugged my baby sister?"

"Jiyeon, are you ok?" Niel and L. Joe try to wake Jiyeon up to reality, cause Jiyeon was shocked earlier.

The 'guy' just looked down, smirking.

"Come on hyung. You really didn't recognise me? Seriously?" The guy then look Chunji in the eyes.

"Wait, since when did I beco-" Chunji's eyes widened as if he suddenly knew the 'guy'.

"No no no. It can't be true! Woohyun! You're back! You said you wouldn't come back to Korea back." Chunji hugged him lightly.

"Ahahaha! I know you would recognise me! Yeonnie, don't be too shocked. It's me, Woohyun. Nam Woohyun."

Jiyeon looked Woohyun right into his eyes, identifying his face and looked him from the bottom to top. "Namu! Nam Woohyun! You're back! Aigoo,  why did you go for a long time. I'm lonely you know." Jiyeon punch his arm lightly.

"Hmm.. Looks like you train her well hyung. Her punch was kinda, hurting." Woohyun rubbed his arm.

"Ehemm! Mind to introduce us?" Ricky said to Chunji.

"Oh yeah. Sorry guys. Ok, Woohyun, I'd like to introduce you to my team, Teen Top."

"Oooh~ You're famous now." Woohyun said, impressed.

"Woohyun, meet CAP. CAP, Woohyun."

"Ssup!"

"L. Joe, Woohyun."

"Hey yo!"

"Niel."

"Hey!"

"Ricky."

"Hello!"

"Changjo."

"Annyeong!"

"Hello guys, I'm Woohyun and I'm Chunji hyung and Jiyeon's childhood friend."

Now that everyone knew each other, they try to know well with Woohyun. But somethings missing here.

"Wait. We're missing someone." CAP said. They look for one. They counted.

"Jiyeon noona!" Changjo finally realised.

"Yeonnie, where are you?" Chunji shouted.

"I'm here!" Jiyeon come to the living room, bringing together the snacks and the tea. "Hi-tea is served~"

So, as usual, they hang out in the living room. Adding one new member. They watched movie, they laugh, they play games and all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't updated since last month. I have problems with my internet. Uurrgghh! Once again, I'm sorry. Sorry 1000 times! No, it's not enough. Sorry infinity!