Chapter 5

Life As A Fashion Designer..

"Yeonnie, I'm home!" Chunji said, as he wear the home slipper.

"Oh, oppa! Wait, I'm in my room." Jiyeon shouted.

She went to the living room and said,

"You mean, 'We' are home." She said in her annoyed room as she saw the Teen Top members.

"Eyy! Don't be mad. I know you love us." Niel said jokingly.

All the Teen Top members laugh. Chunji walked towards Jiyeon and create a smile on Jiyeon's face using his hand.

"Awwh.. My cute little sister is mad. Aigoo~ Don't be mad. You look ugly when you're mad. SMILE~" Chunji tried to comfort her.

Jiyeon couldn't hold her smile, and finally she smiles. "You oppas are funny. Okay, I'm gonna make some tea. You guys want some?"

"Let us help!" Changjo and Ricky raised their arms and follow Jiyeon to the kitchen.

Jiyeon made a jug full of ice lemon tea. Changjo get some crackers from the cabinet and served it in a bowl. Ricky prepared the glasses. Suddenly Jiyeon and Changjo heard something broke. They look to each other, and turned around to see what happened. As they turned around, they saw Ricky smiling innocently.

"Aigoo~ Why did you broke the glass?" Changjo said.

Ricky just smile, and they all laughed.

"Jiyeon! Are you ok?!"

Jiyeon, Changjo and Ricky looked to the door.

Chunji's POV :

I just got home from the studio with the boys. What a day~  We are watching this korean drama, which I forgot what's the name was. Changjo and Ricky helped Jiyeon preparing the snacks. It will be delicious! Jiyeon is the chef in the house. Plus, Changjo and Ricky are the best helpers! Hahaha..

Suddenly I heard something broke in the kitchen! I looked at the other members as they looked at me too. We rushed to the kitchen.

"Jiyeon! Are you ok?!" I asked her as I was standing right infront of the kitchen's door.

I saw Ricky, Changjo and Jiyeon sitting on the floor laughing. Hmm.. Weird, why are they laughing when something's broken.

Jiyeon, Changjo and Ricky were trying to clean the broken pieces. They were shocked when they heard someone shouting.

"Jiyeon! Are you okay?!" Chunji asked.

"Op-Oppa.. I'm okay. Why are you running from the living room?"

"Omo~ That's a relieve~ Yah! Why can't you two son't make any trouble?!" Chunji was angry at Changjo and Ricky.

"Hyung... Mianhae, we were just trying to help" Ricky said as he and Changjo looked down.

"Well if you're trying to he-" Chunji was stopped by Jiyeon.

"Oppa. It's not their fault. Calm down." Jiyeon is trying to calm Chunji down.

"Hyung. She's right. No need to be too harsh. Plus, no one is hurt right." Niel support what Jiyeon said.

"DING DONG~ DING DONG~"

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Anyone's home?"

"Uh? Who's that? Oppa, did you asked someone to come over?" Jiyeon said.

"Aniyo. I didn't met anyone today except Teen Top and the producer. Right guys?"

The Teen Top members nod and were also curious about who's coming.

"Let me check." Jiyeon voluntered to open the door for the 'guest'.

"DING DONG~"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Jiyeon shouted from the kitchen.

Everyone were clueless and curious. So they followed Jiyeon from her back.

Jiyeon  wanna know who it was, so she looked through the window. It was a boy! but she couldn't recognise him cause his back was facing towards Jiyeon.

"Who is it?" Chunji whispers.

Jiyeon just shrugged her shoulder, "but it's a guy."

As Jiyeon opens the door,

"Jiyeonnie!! I'm back!!"