Chapter 1

Life As A Fashion Designer..

"Jiyeon!! Jiyeon!! Where are you?!"

Chunji burst into their house and called for Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon opens her room door and looked for Chunji. "Oppa!! Where are you?? Why are you calling me like its the end of the world??"

As soon as Chunji saw her, he ran to her and grab her arm tightly.

"Oppa!! Calm down~" Jiyeon asked Chunji to take a breath in and out.

"Huuu~ Okay, now can I talk??"

Jiyeon just nod and smile.

"Okay. You know what?? Someone just called C.A.P hyung and tell him that we will be performing for their event next week. So, we were very excited! also, we were wondering if you could design some cool clothes for us. Cause we want to make it special since it's our first time performing in an event. Could you??" Chunji talk and talk and finally stoped with a question. He looked at Jiyeon's eyes hopefully.

"Hmm~" Jiyeon looked at the ceiling while thinking about Chunji's wish. She suddenly looked Chunji and showed him her eyesmile.

"Hahaha.. Ofcourse I can do that.. You are my oppa right~" Jiyeon poke Chunji's cheek.

Chunji's eyes widened and throw his fist to the air. "Yes!!"

"Hey Guys!! Get in!!"

All of sudden, all Teen top members ran into the house. They all hugged Jiyeon and thanked her.

Jiyeon was shocked that she couldn't let their hugs off of her. "Omo!! What is this?! Oppa~ let me go~"

Chunji laughed and join them hugging Jiyeon. They let Jiyeon off and laughed. "Jiyeon, thanks for making our clothes. You're the best sister ever!" Niel said and pinched her cheek. Jiyeon just smile.

"Ya, ya, ya!! Since when is she your sister? And stop pinching her, she'll be hurt." Chunji jokingly said to Niel and pull him away.

"Hehehe.. It's no big deal oppa. You are all my oppa~ except for Changjo and Ricky. Hehehe" Jiyeon said brightly.

So they were planning for their clothes. Jiyeon asks them how they want to look like, the colours, the fabrics and the theme.

Suddenly, "OMO!!"....

 

 

 

 

 

So readers, do you like my first chapter?? I'm sorry if it's boring. I'm just too nervous since this is my first chapters story. Anyway, Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^