Sweet Breakfast

Eternal Love

Kai was sitting and waiting for her in the living room, looks like he got bored and he decided to take a look on the magazine infront of him. He started to scan the pages, he saw some pictures of Jejin. She really look beautiful and gorgeous as always. 

He keeps looking on the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth photos. As he flipped the page he stopped on his tracks. He saw some photos of her with another guy. He was jealous and hurt when she hugging some guy, when she lean her head on other's shoulder and wearing a couple shirts with some other guy. 

He understand her because she's just doing her job but he can't help but to feel jealous and hurt about it. He is afraid that one day someone will stole her away from him. Knowing that many guys like her. He can't blame them, Jejin is really beautiful and very nice girl.

 

Suddenly, Jejin came. "I'm sorry if I take to long, oppa." she apologized. "I'm going to cook our breakfast."

 

"Okay." he said. Then he stood up and went to the kitchen. Jejin knows him to well, she can tell that something was bothering him. 

 

"Oppa, are you okay?" she asked him as he stood infront of the kitchen table. 

 

"I'm fine." he said. Jaejin walked to him as she hold his hand, encouraging him to tell her what's wrong. "I said, I'm fine, okay?" he said with a stern voice as he took his hand from her. 

 

"Okay, fine. I'm just worried." Jaejin went back and continue making some pancakes. Kai felt quilty about his behaviour towards her, realizing that she just worried about him. He slowly approached her as he wrapped his arms around her waist from her back. 

 

"Baby, I'm sorry." he said as he lean his chin on her shoulder. But Jejin ignored him and continue of what she's doing. "I'm really sorry, baby." he kept on apologizing. Jejin put down the spoon and sighed as she turned around and face him. 

 

"You know that I'm just worried about you. Because I know there's something wrong." she said. "But you pushed me away and keep saying your fine when you're not." 

 

"I know, sorry." he looked down. 

 

"Tell me, what's wrong?" she asked again, hoping he will tell her what's bothering him. 

 

"I'm just jealous." he admitted. "I know that you did it for your job but I can't bear it to see you with another guy doing like this and like that." he said as he looked at her. "I know I'm wrong and I'm sorry." he added. 

 

"So, you already saw the photos from the magazine?" then he nodded. "I understand you, oppa. If I were you I'm going to get jealous also knowing that my boyfriend is with another girl." she frowned. "But it just for a work, oppa. You know that I only love you and only you. No one else." she said as she smiled at him. 

 

"I'm just scared that one day I might lose you because of another guy." he said. "I'm really, really sorry." Jejin hugged him, it's feels so good that your special someone is afraid of losing you. 

 

"It's okay, oppa. I understand you." she patted his back as he hugged her tightly. "Chihoon is only my friend. Don't worry, okay?" she let go of the hug. 

 

"Okay." he kissed her forehead as he smiled at her. "I love you so much, Jejin-ah." he wrapped his arms around her waist as he kissed her tenderly. 

 

"I love you too." she smiled at him. "Can you help me prepare our breakfast?" 

 

Kai smiled at her as he kissed her nose. "Of course, baby." then Kai start to bake the pancakes in the pan while Jejin start slicing some strawberries and apples and she put it on the plate. Afetr a couple of minutes, their breakfast is already prepared as they sits in the stool infront of the kitchen table.

 

"Oppa, can you add some syrup in my pancakes?" she asked. 

 

"Here." he smiled at her as he added some syrup in her pancakes. 

 

"Thank you, oppa." she smiled back as they start eating their breakfast. Suddenly, her phone rings. She looked at the screen, it was Chihoon. "Hello, Chihoon oppa?" she answered as Kai looked at her and he gave her a smile. "Tomorrow? Okay...yeah...see you tomorrow. Thank you, oppa." she smiled as she hung up. 

 

"Another photoshoot?" Kai asked. 

 

"Yeah. But I don't know what will be the concept though." she said. "Anyway, Oppa I'm going to be busy tomorrow. Sorry, if I can't be with you tomorrow." she frowned as she stood up.

 

"It's okay, we're going to busy also. You know, fanmeetings and concerts." he said as he stood up and put his hands on the both sides of her waist. "I'm going to miss you, though." 

 

"I'm going to miss you too." she said. 

 

"Remember that I will always love you." he reminded her as he kissed her forehead, then her nose and lastly her lips. 

 

"Of course, Oppa." she smiled at him. "I love you too, oppa." she said as Kai hugged her tightly.