Sweet Times

Eternal Love

Next Day

The Exo-K members Kai, Luhan and Sehun were having a W Live photoshoot with Taemin of Shinee and also with Girls Generation members Seohyun and Yoona. While taking their break, he introduced his dog to them. Seohyun and Yoona was playing with his dog

He remember when Jejin saw his dog. She actually squealed because she found his dog really cute. He couldn't stop himself but to smile remembering the time when she spent her time with Monggu rather than him.

 

"Oppa, this is your dog?" Jejin asked as she bent down and patted the dog's head. Jejin visits him on his home since Kai doesn't have any schedule and also Jejin is not busy too. 

 

"Ne~ his name is Monggu." he smiled at her. 

 

"Annyeong Monggu-ah." she greeted. "Aigoo~ your really cute!" she giggled as she stood up and carr the dog in her arms. 

 

"I'm going to prepare our snacks." Kai smiled at her as he kissed her cheek. Kai went to the kitchen while Jejin stays in the living room and playing with Monggu on her lap. It seems that the dog was getting along with Jejin. Kai went back to the living room with a snacks and he sits beside Jejin. 

Kai was calling her name but it seems that her attention was really focus on his dog. He suddenly took Monggu away from her. 

 

"Yah~" she cooed. "I'm still playing with him." 

 

"Aisshh, I've been calling you for how many times but your attention was on him." he frowned. 

 

"But I'm having fun playing with Monggu~ah." she protested. 

 

"So, having fun with him and not with your boyfriend? Fine." he said as he put Monggu on her lap again. 

 

"Aigoo~Monggu-ah, looks like someone is getting jealous because of you." she teased as she looked at the dog. She looked at her side, she saw Kai crossed his arms on his chest as he frowned. "Oppa~" she called him but he ignored her. 

 

"Jong in-oppa~" she cooed. "I'm sorry, you know that I really love dogs, right?" she asked. "Monggu is really cute, that's why I keep playing with him." 

 

"Yeah, right. Go have fun with Monggu." he said, still frowning. Jejin couldn't believe that Kai is getting jealous because of the dog. That was a childish act but Jejin couldn't help but to smile at him. Jejin scooted closer to him as she hugged him from the side and lean her chin on his shoulder.

 

"I couldn't believe that your jealous because of Monggu~." she . She kissed him on the cheek as she lean her head on his shoulder. Kai can't stand to be upset or mad at her because he loves her to much. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head. 

 

"I'm just joking but I'm kinda upset." he said as Jejin looked at him. 

 

"Don't be upset anymore, Oppa." she pouted as Kai kissed her and she smiled. 

 

"I'm not anymore." he said. "Come here, Monggu-ah." he took Monggu on her lap and carried the dog on his arms. "You took Jejin's attention because she said your really cute. Am I not that cute?" he asked Monggu, as if he was talking to him. "But I'm not upset anymore because I know that Jejin loves me more than you." he smiled widely. 

 

"Who said I love you more than him?" Jejin teased, earning a frowned from Kai. "I'm just joking, Oppa." she giggled. "I love you." she kissed him on the cheek.

 

"I love you more." Kai kissed her forehead. 

 

"Hyung is daydreaming again with Jejin-noona." Sehun . 

 

"Yah~No, I'm not." he denied as the maknae laughed at him. 

 

"You really love her, don't you?" 

 

"Yes and no one else." he smiled at him 

 

"Hyung must be lucky." Sehun said. "Jejin-noona is really sweet, caring and pretty girl. You have the most wonderful girl in your life. You should take good care of her, hyung. I know that Noona loves you so much and don't you ever hurt her." he said. 

 

"I know. I'm so very lucky to have her in my life. But I'm afraid..." he said. 

 

"Afraid of what, Hyung?" 

 

"You know, many guys like her. She has a lot of admirers." he said. "Her admirers is not just an ordinary men." 

 

"You're right, Hyung. But you don't have to worry about it. Because noona already chose you because she loves you more than rich and good-looking admirers of her." 

 

"Yeah, I'm so lucky and grateful that she chooses me instead of them." he smiled at Sehun.