Sweet Morning

Eternal Love

Jejin has been dating Kim Jong In also known as Kai for almost a year ever since they debut. Kai is really sweet and loving towards her and that made her fall in love with him even more. Despite of their busy schedule they always find a way to meet each other. Jejin is one of the top model in Korea and Kai is one of the members of Korean boyband called EXO-K. 

But no one else know about their relationship except for the EXO-K members and their managers. The Exo-k is having a two days break before they will prepare for their comeback. So, Kai decided to visit her girlfriend because he saw his girlfriend rarely in a week. 

Kai arrived at her house. He pushed the door bell, after how a few minutes the door opened. 

 

"Oh, good morning Kai-shi." Mrs. Choi, Jejin's personal taker greeted her as she smiled. 

 

"Morning, Mrs. Choi." he bowed. "Is Jejin's already awake?" he asked. 

 

"Not yet, she's very tired from her photoshoot yesterday." 

 

"Is that so? Can I visit her?" 

 

"Of course, Kai-shi. You're always welcome here." Mrs. Choi said as she chuckled. "Since I'm going to get some of her clothes from the studio, you can come in." 

 

"Thank you, Mrs. Choi." the young man bowed. "Take care." then Mrs. Choi left as he went inside of her house. He decided to go to her room, he slowly opened the door trying not to wake her up from her deep slumber. He saw Jejin sleeping peacefully in her bed then he put the bouquet of roses on her night stand, the one he bought before visiting her. He sat beside her as he admiring her stunning beauty. 

 

I'm really happy to have you in my life. What did I do to have such a wonderful girlfriend? Kai thought. He slowly put his arm around her waist as he smiled to himself. He couldn't himself but to kiss her forehead tenderly. Suddenly, she stirred from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes as she rubbed it by her hand. Then she slowly sat up in her bed. 

Kai couldn't stop but to chuckle because he find it really cute. "You're really cute when you do that." 

 

"Jong in-oppa?" she looked up and she saw her handsome boyfriend smiling at her widely. "What are you doing here?" she asked. 

 

"Good morning you too." he teased as she chuckled. "I really missed my girlfriend, so I decided to visit her." he smiled at her. 

 

"Awww.I missed you too, Oppa!" she giggled. Suddenly, a yawn escape from . 

 

"Aigoo~ my pretty baby is still sleepy." he said. "I heard your very tired from your photoshoot yesterday. Did I woke you up?" he pouted. 

 

"I'm good, oppa." she said. "Don't worry, it's fine." she smiled at him as she pinched his cheek. Suddenly, she noticed the bouquet of roses on her night stand. 

 

"Oh, who gave this?" she asked as she got the roses. 

 

"Maybe, one of your admirers gave it to you." Kai said as she looked at him. Jong In can be sweet and caring but also he can be so possessive and easily to get jealous. 

 

"Aigoo~" she cooed as she took the small card in the bouquet. 

Dear Baby,

Good morning! Here's a roses for you! I love you so much and I missed you~! :* <3

From: Jong in-Oppa <3

 

A smile crept on her face as she read the note for her. She looked up and she saw Kai smiling at her. 

 

"Thank you, oppa." she smiled at him. Jejin hugged him as he hugged him back. 

 

"Welcome, baby." he smiled at her, he let go of the hug then Jejin kissed him on his cheek. Kai blushed at the moment when she kissed him. 

 

"I love you too, oppa." she said as Kai stared at her lovingly. "Yah~ oppa. Something wrong?" 

 

"Nothing, I'm just happy to have you as my girlfriend." he said sweetly. 

 

"You're so chessy, oppa." she  

 

"Aigoo~ but you love me, right?" he smiled widely. 

 

"Of course!" she cheered as he chuckled. "Anyway, I'm going to have a bath now, oppa." 

 

"Okay, I'm just going to wait for you in the living room." he said as he kissed her cheek. Then he left her bedroom as Jejin went to her bathroom to take a bath.