Calm

The Thrill Night

 

Hoooo. Monday = School 
Everyone knows that. 
Many dread it because well, its school and we all HAVE to go. But if we were in Namjoo and Sehun’s shoes… Hmm that’s not the case. 
 
Namjoo walked her way onto the school grounds, feeling her feet get more and more into the pavement as she got deeper into the halls. Sehun turned off his engine, grabbed his backpack from the backseat, slinging it over his shoulder. Being with Namjoo scared all the fangirls away from him, thank goodness. It was all going to change for –him- them after today. 
 
They didn’t have class with eachother until the last period, so they had all day to stall until the last hour. Because anxiety and fear took over both of them, the day grew longer and slower. During class, Sehun would rehearse in his head over and over until how he was going to break up with her without sounding gloomy and bummed. He want to let her go without making her feeling pity for him. He had to keep up a strong image and man up for this occasion. It has been years since he has had to put so much effort into something. The last time was when he had asked out for prom, or well his friends did that for him. 
 
The whole EXO group had called her over and made her sit down, not wanting her to faint and get a concussion from the proposal as they would call it. It was pretty simple. “Namjoo, will you go to prom with Sehun?” It was an absolute yes. WHY? Because it was to her face, not over the phone or on some social network. Also, he was the first to ask. First come first serve right? 
 
Namjoo was also lost in her own thoughts until Youngjae had come up and walked next to her while going to their next class. “So… How did Sehun react to us ditching him?” “Hmm? Oh I haven’t talked to him since then.” “Really now? Why not? He couldn’t be that mad to not talk to you. You are his girl anyways.” Eeeep. He just said that I was SEHUN’S GIRL. It has a nice ring to it. *blushes* “….” “Hehe well Sehun never gets mad at me. But I – I felt like since he didn’t pick up my calls, I should *gulp* give him some room.” It was hard to say it. During the weekend, she had stayed by her phone the whole time, waiting for him to call her back. It felt like forever since she heard his voice. She was fighting tears back; She was really really sorrying. Im sorry babe. Im sorry baby. 
 
Youngjae, unfamiliar with girls bawling in front of him, looked all around him. He ended up just dragging her to the school library, sitting on a table in the back table, in the corner. “Shhhh. Want some chocolates?” He tried to hush like how he calms down his whinny nephew. IT WORKED! She finally stopped crying and started nibbling on pieces of chocolate. Mmmmm! There were chocolate stains all over her lips.
 
 
a/n: hey guys I just can't seem to create some fire to my story. It's taking me longer to get to the main resolution than I thought. But did you guys like my context to Beast - I'm Sorry?