Wake Up

The Thrill Night

A/N: I don't expect this to be a long story but if it turns out nicely in the end, i'll decide whether i should make a sequel or not.


Namjoo was in deep sleep. But she woke up to a jovial Sehun bouncing up and down her bed singing EXO's WOLF. What is all this movement? It hit her in her sleep that all the shaking was like an earthquake. Namjoo's eye's shot wide open only to find the usual puerile Sehun.


"OH SEHUN!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "GET OFF MY BED NOW!!" Namjoo stretched before sitting up from her fetus-like sleeping position. She started smacking him on theside of his head furiously. The whining Sehun cried, "Ahh it hurt! Don't hurt me until i become moribund." He sat there rubbing his now pink ears, trying to recuperate from the nefarious girl's agressiveness. "I hope you learned your lesson not to howl when i am having my beauty sleep." Namjoo smirked, thinking he deserved all that pain. Sehun decided to add more fuel to the fire by adding, "Well all that sleep makes your face look like a chipmunk."


"YOU DARE INS..!" Namjoo's mom interupted her by entering the door and yelled at her for still being fully dressed in her hello kitty PJs.
After kicking out Sehun, she went to go clean herself and do her business in the bathroom. She came downstairs to the kitchen to find her mother ready to take Sehun and her to school. "What happened to my breakfast?" She looked around puzzled. "Oh your food was getting cold so i decided to finish it for you. You don't want food to go to waste right?" Pshh. Yeah i'm sure that's the case. Great now my stomache's going to grumble during class and it will end up sounding like Bomi's fart.


At school, Sehun and Namjoo went separate ways to their classes. Like a ritual, Sehun pecks her lips before leaving. He can be so cloying even though we argue everyday. Namjoo was glad to have Sehun by her side. Not only as a boyfriend but as a best friend as well.
It wasn't until break and lunch time they would meet again with their friends Apink and Exo. Since today was Friday, they were all planning to go to the amusement park. Today was the grand opening of a new rollercoaster.


Namjoo found extreme things like rollercoasters were facetious and exhilarating. She wanted nothing more but to feel the breeze of the wind blowing through the brown strands of her hair.

GIF TIME: Picture these two. I didn't want to include it in the middle because it might have interupted your reading.

Should i put it as i write along? Comment if you want gifs as the story goes along.

I couldn't find a howl. This is the best i can do.

4a9e5304tw1e59zn399m5g205p07gx2k.gif

Namjoo waking from her beauty sleep thinking there was an earthquake.

Sehun's face as after he gets hit.

Sehun telling Namjoo to calm her .

Namjoo imagining the breeze from the rollercoaster in her brown locks.