My Childhood Friend

The Thrill Night

THANK YOU NEW SUBBIES!!! I'll be doing a double update!!!

Cutting her deep thoughts, she felt a pair of arms wrapped securely around her.

"Ahhh. you scared me. Do you really have to be a ninjas."


"No i'd rather be spider man so I can kiss you upside down."


They were a silly couple: always fitting and quarreling but they still had their romantic moments. Sehun had his arms around her waist hugging her tightly as if she was a balloon about to get out of his grasp.


"Mmmm I could stay like this forever." He sniffed in namjoo's alurinng lavender scent. If other guys smelled her, they'd be immediately enticed. Too bad she's mine. " You smell soo nice as always."


He drilled his head into her neck leaving light kisses. They were ever so light.


"Yah ahaha that tickles. Bahahha please sss-stop." she sounded breatheless as is she was being pleasured.


Sehun accidently let out a moan. God she was turning him on but they have never tried to do anything that would be taken too far.
both have not done the act themselves. IT just never came across their minds when they were together. Either they were just to afraid and embarrassed to bring it up or they just didn't need the 'pleasure' to be happy.

Namjoo for sure was saving it for the right moment with that special person. Sehun just didn't want to seem too aggressive and needy either.


Namjoo tried to wiggle out of sehuns strong hold.
"Lets so to the new rollercoaster today." Namjoo smiled from ear to ear.


"I just ate a load of golgi. Maybe next time okay jagi?" Sehun knew it was a lame excuse but he wasn't into anything that involved moving 200 mph.

"Pshhh your food with digest by the time we get on the ride."


"I wouldn't want to risk taking a dump on you." He tried to get his way. He wasn't sure if he could make anymore excuses to not go on.
"Why don't you find someone else to go with. I heard naeun likes extreme stuff."


Then it cam out. Her aegyo.
"But Oppa! I only want to go with you." Namjoo cooed with poutty lips pointing out.
Sehun's pupils enlarged. Did he heard her correctly? In the past two years since they have been dating, she has never attempted to call him oppa. No matter how much he begged.


"If you want, ill hold your hand when your scared." Excuse me? Sehun thought.

"Yah are you assuming I'm a scaredy cat?"


"Aniyo I'm just offering you my hand."She tried to defend herself. hehe
That did it. He snatched her hand, making her drop her snow cone.


"Heyyy! What was that for? I'm in the middle of eating here."


"I'll get you a new one. Lets see how good this rollercoaster is." Looks like someone is trying to prove he's a man now.


"Yay!!! I knew you would go." I also now know your weakness.
muahaha in the back of her mind
.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blowing air out of his mouth. Hooo this is it we are up next.

Namjoo would peek over at Sehun from time to time. Sure she was worried but she really didn't want to go on the new rollercoaster with anyone else. Guilt started to hit her. "Sehun-ah."

"Hmm? What is it babe? Are you okay?  Tired?"

"Uh Maybe we shouldn't go anymore."

"Eh Wae. You really wanted to go didn't you?"

I do. But not if it will make you uncomfortable.

" It doesn't matter anymore. Let's go on the carousel or tea cup instead."

"It's Oka-"

Someone called Sehun. "Oh Sehun. Is that really you?"

He was handsome. Someone who was classy as well as sweet and well-mannered. Namjoo didn't think she had seen him with Sehun before. She wanted to drool just staring at him.

"Hey Youngjae. It's been a while but what are you doing here?" Sehun said as he lightly pushed Namjoo behind him. Why is Sehun being cautious all of a sudden?

"I just happened to come test out the new ride of course. Who is this adorable girl behind you? Care to introduce me."

Sehun stepped aside revealing an embarrassed Namjoo. Aish i can't even look at him in the face. What is wrong with me?

This was not good. She already had Sehun.

"This is my girlfriend Namjoo. Namjoo this is my childhood friend Yoo Youngjae. We were close neighbors so we always went to the local park with eachother."

"Good Old times man."

"Sure was. How was studying in the states nerd?"

"It was nice you know. Different foods."

"Now you just sound like Daehyun. HAHAHA"

The conversation got cut off short because Sehun and Namjoo were next for the ride. Just the nice person she was, Namjoo asked if Youngjae would like to go along too since it was a three seated ride. Youngjae didn't seem like a bad guy. Not that anyone said he was.

While the three sat waiting for the ride to begin, Namjoo whispered over to Sehun who was sitting between Youngjae and Namjoo. There was no way he was going to let one of his best close friends sit next to her.

He didn't want to be selfish and all but close friends have a tendency to want the same person you do. (Thanks to ilikeweylie. Are you a Homewreckers?)

It was better to be safe than sorry.

"You can hold my hand if you'd like." Namjoo said quietly. All Youngjae could hear was mumbling. He looked at the couple who were talking to eachother. From Youngjae's point of view, it seemed that Namjoo wanted Sehun to hold her hand. He grew envious of the couple and wondered "When will i get a sweet girl to pamper?"

Sehun gripped  Namjoo's hand for dear life. His palms were sweaty and his knuckles were white. Namjoo couldn't help but giggle at his scared side. Boys these days always try to act manly, but what they don't know is that we girls like guys who have flaws. It's what makes them special and unlike all the other guys.

"Oppa, i'm right here okay?" she whispered before leaning over to kiss his cheek. Hopefully that would soothe him abit. Its not like the ride will never end though. Or will it?

But anyways. The ride started to move, going slowly up the steep hill before it drops rapidly down the ramp. The clanking of the chains pulling them up where the only things heard. Sehun's fingers curled, one hand on the seat handle and the other in Namjoo's hand. His eyes closed feeling the pit of his stomach become fluttery. The ride went in loops twice and before he knew it, the ride came to a slow end.

"Wow!" Shouted Youngjae. "I felt so free."

"I could hardly breathe if you asked me." Sehun's comment was apparently only heard by Namjoo. Obviously she wasn't paying attention to what he had said. She was too busy laughing at his messy hair that had been blown in all directions.

Youngjae joined her in a laughing fit as well.

"Yah why are you guys laughing all of a sudden. DId the seats bang your head so much that you guys turned crazy?" Sehun felt left out. Did he miss something? Or were they laughing at him?