Trainee days [part 2]

You're Our Legendary Leader II

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Now the busy boys were suffering. They had tight schedules so they couldn't think for pranks. While girls were training and making it a living hell for them.

 

"hyung, I hate those girly girls!!" Sungmin said while showing the bubblegum that Sunny pasted on his hair.

 

"Whoa Sungmin~ You better cut that down before ELFs get scared at it." 

 

"You are not helping!" 

 

"What can we do? We don't even have time to program like before. They spend all they in the company while we are on stage" 

 

"Ugh, at least we have stage." 

 

"Hahaha, you're right. Those girls won't make it."

 

"I've heard that they were called and scolded by Lee Soo Man. It seems like they are not getting the standards"

 

"I'm so glad to hear that. I swear I don't want to live the rest of my idol life with girly girls." 

 

"Let's just wait."

 

---

 

Meanwhile, the girls were doing their best. Though…

 

"We are leaving." Hwanhee and Chanmi said.

 

"What?" 9 girls were dumbfounded.

 

"We're sorry but this is not right. We are doing things to hurt Super Junior and we don't want that." 

 

"Are you girls crazy? Did you forget how they treated you?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Did you became a fan?" Sunny asked.

 

"You know that we'll never forgive them" Sica added.

 

"And why leaving now? It's not like before now it's our paradise!" Fany added.

 

"You girls are crazy. The only thing you think is revenge. Where are your dreams? What type of idols are you? We don't want to continue this. We'll just leave." 

 

The girls couldn't understand them. It was a war that they didn't start. All what they did was to decent themselves and protect each other.

 

So soon the two girls left. Nine girls were sad, depressed to be honest. They had it all under control but two girls left them. They are no longer happy and energetic. A feeling of being betrayed hunted them. Was friendship that easy to break?

 

"Girls. Let's go, hurry." The coordi oppa called.

 

The girls walked into the office of Lee Soo Man, who was stills watching over them. He knew that because of the girls, the boys were making their best effort and showing many things that he'd never imagined. Competition was making them grow faster than he expected. And at the same time, he could watch who was the strongest ones among the girls.

 

But it seemed like SJ is too happy with their success. They surely think that the girls won't debut. Also, the girls had been lazy and depressed lately. So this will be a warning.

The girls got in front of the man and bowed. 

 

"So, it seems like you girls are not satisfied with your actual conditions. What is making you go back like this? We don't have time for people who don't want to work for their dreams. If you don't want to continue, let's be clear. WE CAN DISINTEGRATE THE GROUP RIGHT NOW" Mr Lee said angrily.

 

The girls shook their heads and and tears were falling down. Some stayed calm and look down, while others bowed and cried.

 

"We promise that we will make our best effort from now on. Please give us another opportunity. We will give our lives to make it the best possible" Taeyeon asked and bowed.

 

The rest of girls followed and bowed. Lee SooMan nodded satisfied. Internally, he was very very happy of them willing to give their best. He knew that this group was going to be a hit in the music world. But it seemed that something was bothering them.

 

 

---

 

"Girls… I'm not sure if this is a good or bad new." Coordi oppa handled a letter to Taeyeon.

 

The girls surrounded her and their eyes grew wide after reading it.

 

"Japan?!" They looked at each other. 

 

That meant… that they would live far from their families.

 

"CEO took this decision since you girls aren't doing good as expected. Maybe Japan will open new opportunities for you."

 

"So… we have to go if we want to debut?" Seohyun asked.

 

"I'm sorry but yes. Don't worry you will be able to come back to Korea to visit your families and friends. But you'll be training in Japan."

 

The girls sighed. They couldn't believe their luck. They sat around the living room and held a little reunion.

 

"Unnies. I'm afraid I won't do it. I can't leave my family… " Sehyun said sadly. 

 

They girls looked at her surprised. 

 

"Seo, you can't leave. You're not the only one facing this, we're all together." Sooyoung said.

 

"Besides, think of Jessica and Tiffany. They left their countries for this dream." Hyoyeon said.

 

"Girls… Don't be that harsh with Seo. She will know what's best for her and her family." Sunny said. 

 

The rest of members kept silent. Most of them were thinking how to deal with this goodbye. 

 

-Ring, Ring-

 

Yoona picked up and but put it on speaker.

 

"Hey girls! Congratulations! You're finally out!! hahaha" The voice of some boys came through the phone.

 

"Yeah! High five. Now that you're not even close to us, when will you debut?" 

 

"Oh I can see that~ it's soon!! Have fun in Japan!" Sarcastic voice.

 

"Yoon. Hang up" Jessica said.

 

Yoona did as she was told. She hung up without saying a word.

 

"Those guys… One day they'll see." Sunny said angrily.

 

"Listen. We're all giving sacrifices to chase after our dreams. It's a long way and nobody will guarantee success. We nothing but each other. Please stay." Yuri said. 

 

The girls nodded and extended their arms.

 

"One. Two. Three. Fighting!" 

 

They have gone through a lot of hardships and this wasn't going to bring them down. They've already lived without their families for this long so they will make it worthy.

 

---

 

The girls hugged their family and took their things. No one knew about them, no one greeted them. They followed their coordi oppa while waving to their families.

 

Some girls hid their eyes with shades, tears were falling and they couldn't look back, or they will break down. 

 

Their families have them the best wishes. They cried but smiled, knowing that those girls are in their way to seek for their dreams. 

 

On the other hand, the boys were throwing a party. So happy that the girls had finally disappeared, they never knew that a new boy was joining their group.

 

---

 

I know it's boring...

but it's a bit necessary

so deal with me please.

u.u

Make some noise people, leave your comments.