Trainee days [part1]

You're Our Legendary Leader II

 

 

The awaited Chapter 1

 

Data: 

 

 

 

SNSD

 

 

-PREDEBUT.

-AFTER LSM STABLISHED THE RULES.

-Taeny hasn't arrived.

 

 

 

 

 

"What to do?" 

 

Girls walked from side to side. They were three days without eating, just drinking water. This was not only a physical challenge but more a mental one.

 

"I hate them. I hate them so much They are debuting!!" A girl shouted making the others look at her.

 

"It's ok unnie. We can do it too" Seohyun went to pat her back.

 

"No it's not! I really need money. I NEED MONEY!" She shouted.

 

Jessica looked away. This was too irritating that she wanted to punch them.

 

"I need money too. We have to debut soon or my family won't let me continue in showbiz (entertainment world)" 

 

"I want to get my boyfriend back!" 

 

All of the girls were telling their reasons why they wanted to be an idol. Few of them really loved music.

 

---

 

"Go to that girl that looks like a skull, she seems cold. You lost the bet~ She's a hard challenge." 

Heechul said. He laughed of Donghae and choose the ugliest girl -in his eyes- for him to chase after.

 

Donghae shook his head and sighed. Yes, he had lost the bet, he was the chosen one to sneak into the girls' side by being a 'sweet boyfriend'.

 

He walked to find the girl. Heechul hated her, he didn't know why. But know he had to follow his order.

 

"Hey, want to date?" Donghae asked Jessica.

 

"Huh? What are you talking about? We can't date." Jessi answered. She knew that he was tricking her.

 

"Oh, that's for idols. We trainees have more freedom" Donghae smiled and winked at her.

 

Jessica looked at his eyes with her famous cold glare. She rolled her eyes and left him.

 

"Aish… This is not working." Donghae rubbed his head and walked back to his buddies.

 

"Hey fish, how did it go?" They asked.

 

"Is she falling for you? So…we soon can get the first news from her, right?"

 

"Why did you have to choose the coldest?" Donghae shook his head.

 

"Mission failed. That ugly girl didn't even look at him." Heechul said.

 

The boys started to plan about how to get to know their schedules, their secrets to get them out of the company. SJ wanted to be the next group that debuted, since Tvxq was stablished and they felt left back.

 

"I've heard that Seo hates bugs." 

 

"Let's put some in her vocal class. So she will scream and her teacher will kick her out!" 

 

"Good. Now… where do we get bugs?"

 

---

 

And the war kept going, most girls couldn't stand boys' pranks, plus the harsh training, it made many of them give up on their dreams.

 

Girls also fought back, they also looked for boys' secrets and exposed them. But since there were more boys than girls, and not all the girls participated actively -such as Seohyun-, girls' team was greatly behind.

 

"Girls, these will be your new mates."

 

Two girls arrived. One had fairly white skin but looked like a 5 year old child.

And the other one… was tanned, a bit fat… but had a pretty eyesmile.

 

They bowed and introduced themselves. Park Soyeon -the leader- arranged a room for them.

 

"Stephanie right?"

 

"You want to be an idol? But you're just as ugly as the rest of girls" 

 

"And you are so fat"

 

"And you? Taeyeon?"

 

"Are you studying kindergarten?"

 

"Need me to sing a lullaby for you?" 

 

Tons of attacks came to the newbies. Tiffany cried after hearing all those comments towards her. While Taeyeon stood there.

 

"Nobody can insult others like this." Taeyeon defended Tiffany.

 

Boys learned to tell her things in english, which Taeyeon was not good at. But watching Tiffany cry made her understand what they were saying.

 

"Look, shorty… Don't think that because of your pretty white skin, you are a queen. In fact, you're so white that you look like a horrible ghost. Who will like to see your face?" 

 

Taeyeon clenched her teeth and punched the guys. Leeteuk came out and watched her.

 

"Want to fight? Then you'll get fight, shorty."

 

"We will win." Taeyeon said and took Fany out of the biggest room.

 

SJ had took the biggest recording room, practice room and meeting room.

Girls were left with little rooms that were not enough for their rehearsals.

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon, higher" Sica said while watching Tae sing.

 

"You're one of the main vocals, so catch up quick." 

 

"Fany, you can't eat this." Park Soyeon took it away.

 

Fany was really suffering, she had to do extreme diet while learning korean, dancing and singing.

The only moment that she felt released was when Taeyeon brought a bit of food secretly to their room for her.

 

Soon, the first photo session was took.

SJ felt worried. They haven't had a photo session yet. They are afraid that girls will surpass them.

 

"We can't allow this. We've been training more years than them."

 

"Donghae! Go chase Jessica!" 

 

"Aish. Why me?" 

 

"Because she's the one that knows everything about the girls. She was the first trainee"

 

"We need to know their secrets to beat them."

 

"Let's make them afraid of training."

 

---

 

"Girls, have you seen Soyeon unnie?" 

 

"Ani. Hyoyeon is missing too"

 

Fany came to their main room -in dorm- "Taeyeon is missing too" 

 

"We have to go look for them."

 

"But they might be together, don't worry"

 

"We can't risk them... Boys are such idiots that we must look over ourselves" 

 

The girls went to look on their building, but the three missing girls were not there. After looking everywhere, they decided to go to the boys and ask them. 

 

"Where are our members?!" Jessica asked angrily.

 

"Wae? We don't know at all~ It's not our fault that they get lost in their own company"

 

"Bwahahaha~~" The other guys laughed.

 

"Hey! Jessica you're here" Their coordinator stopped when he found Sica.

 

"Yes oppa?"

 

"Come now!" 

 

The girls were called to back to their room. As soon as they entered, they saw three girls sitting on the floor all wet and crying.

 

"What happened?" The rest run to them.

 

"We were locked in the bathroom and somebody poured water on us…" Hyoyeon said.

 

"I give up. I can't anymore." Soyeon said.

 

"What? Unnie!! You can't leave us!" The girls got really nervous and afraid. They couldn't lose members anymore. And they didn't know if Taeyeon and Hyoyeon would take the same decision as their leader.

 

"Soyeon had already talked to Mr Lee Soo Man, so from now on she will be out of the project. Girls, greet your friend." The coordinator said.

 

The girls hugged Soyeon while wiping their tears, they swear that those boys will pay hard for this. Their groups was almost debuting and now it looked far… again.

 

Soyeon packed her things and waved, she felt so much hatred towards herself, for not being able to be strong and follow her dreams. But it was too tiring, she had used all her forces to survive till now. And she didn't want to live in the same conditions for the rest of her life.

Super Junior was a success from debut and she wished luck to her friends.

 

"From now on, Taeyeon… you are promoted to be the leader. You must stay strong for your girls and lead them towards their dreams." the coordinator said.

 

All the eyes fell on the tiny girl. She was surely new, she didn't train as long as the rest of members. And she looked weak right now.

 

"I will." Taeyeon answered. 

 

"I won't let anyone give up on their dreams anymore. I will protect you with all my strength. But I don't grant you success." Taeyeon said.

 

The girls were surprised to hear her. She was usually quiet and not that outgoing, but now she was determined. So determined that the rest of girls nodded and agreed with her.

 

"We'll make it back"

 

---

 

Heya people! 

Guess who's back u.u

I know I know

It took me long enough to update this chap. 

But still... hope you enjoyed it ;)

 

Don't forget to leave some comments!! 

like Tiffany use to say: MAKE SOME NOISE!!

 

Thaaaanks~