Chapter Two - After Concert

I Can Dream Too!

Top making fun of Bommie <3

^^ Top making fun of Bommie <3

(A/N: I hope this isn't to confusing but everytime there is a --- line it is a change of POV. Anyway, enjoy!)

It was my first night and I was staying back late. The crew left an hour and a half ago, all relieved that the members decided to go to the after party and not hang around. I began packing up all the equipment from the concert, the make-up, and the hair accessories, all of it. Glancing at the clock, I realised it was already 9:30pm and sighed. Glancing around, I started humming a song when I broke out loudly into one I recently heard quite recently.

“Don't want to be the one to walk away, But I can't bear the thought of one more day, I think I finally understand what it means to be lost. Can't find the road to lead us out of this. A million miles from where we burned the bridge, Can't keep pretending everything's going to be alright. With the whole world falling down on me.”  I stopped cleaning and frowned. As strange as it was, I thought I felt someone watching me. Turning around, I glanced at the door to find nothing but the dark hall. Even though no-one was around, I blushed at my sudden outburst.

“Aigoo~ Silly Bom.” I patted my cheeks and shook my head. Packing away the last of the equipment, I grabbed my bag to leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I skipped going to the party after the concert and just wandered aimlessly around the halls. I don’t know if I could have spent another night of drinking, clubbing and the screaming fan girls, I got a headache just thinking about it. At this time of night, I thought everyone would have gone home. That was until I heard her. The singing immediately caught my attention, I knew it wasn’t Korean but it was so beautiful, so moving and so… hypnotizing. I had to find the source. Moving through the maze of the halls, I made my way to the dressing room I was in earlier.

Who would be here this late at night… an idol practicing maybe? But it doesn’t sound like any idol I know. I thought.

Peering in the door way I caught a glimpse of the girl I was playing around with earlier.

“A million miles from where we burned the bridge.” She sang, her lips became the attraction to my attention and even as she turned back to the dressing table, I couldn’t tear my eyes away from her.

I didn’t know she could sing, I thought she was just another one of those stylists who wished to just get close to the idols. But I suppose, ever since I met her I knew she was a bit different. All of a sudden, it caught me off guard when she suddenly stopped. She whirled around almost catching me. Quickly stepping away from the doorway, I pressed my back to the wall, my heart racing.

“Aigoo~ Silly Bom.” I heard her say to herself almost causing me to laugh and give away my position. It was then that I heard her footsteps approaching the spot I stood, I made the snap decision to confront her. Putting on my infamous smirk I turned into the doorway stopping her in her tracks. She turned a embarrassed shade of pink before straightening her composure.

“What are YOU doing here?” She asked, putting her hand on her hip.
“Oh, I thought I heard a cat being strangled so I came to save it but then I discovered… it was only you.” I raised an eyebrow at her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was he trying to be funny? I narrowed my eyes at him.

Oh ha ha, very funny.” I pushed past him and hurried down the hall away from him.

He followed behind me, whistling a sweet tune. Ignoring him, I pushed the button and waited patiently for the elevator to arrive.

“Is that your dream?” He leaned around me, looking into my eyes.
“It’s none of your business.” I replied stiffly.
“Hmm… quite interesting…” He smiled.
“Why is that?” I turned my body to face him.
“Well, everyone’s dream is to be an idol… but I think you’re the first one who may actually have a chance.” He winked.
“I thought you said my singing was like a cat being strangled.” The elevator dinged and I turned to step inside.

Grabbing the door he replied, “Can’t you tell when someone is playing with you? You’re such an interesting girl indeed,” He let go and wandered away, “See you tomorrow Miss Bom, I am looking forward to what surprises I will see then.” He waved as the elevator doors closed.

Did he actually think I had a chance to be an idol? This lifted my hopes, I had been trying for so long to be a singer and to hear someone, let alone an idol say I had a chance, it made my heart sing. Smiling, I left the elevator and happily drove home.  Maybe he wasn’t as bad as I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Wow, already nine subscribers and i just started, i'm so happy~! *Skips around joyfully*. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, i am almost finished uni, just one more exam to go and then i will be updating faster. YAH!!! The song Bommie sings is "Oceans" by Evanescence (They are my favourite non-k-pop band <3 If you haven't heard the song, you should definetly check it out. It's beautful :D) Anyway, stay well and please don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment! Love you all xx 'Till next time, Toshie_Marie <3

Disclaimer: I do not own Park Bom, YG Entertainment or Big Bang. Or the song "Oceans" i used of Evanescence,