Of Yesung, his weird & ZhouRy's arrival

The Big SJ Family [On-Hiatus]

 

Of Yesung, his weird & ZhouRy's arrival

 

 

Yesung stretches his limbs as he shrieks in high pitch voice. He turns around just to see no Ryeowook on his side, instead, there’s little ChenChen who is in his deep slumber. So, he rubs his knuckles into his eyes to drive away the sleep and tries to remember what he had planned for today. His eyes widen in a split second and he quickly shakes his eldest son, “ChenChen! Wake up!” Little Chen stirs in the duvet and groans, completely feels unpleasant upon the sudden dream-ruining moment. “Yah! Kim Jongdae! Wake up!” Yesung whines like a little kid, “You promised to help appa this morning.”

Chen half-heartedly sits up with his head hangs low. His hair is in complete mess state with crinkled soft pink pajamas on. Yesung without hesitate, grabs the half-awake kid’s hand and drags him towards the front door in the dark. There’s no soul awakes. Everyone is probably still in dreamland well except the ones who are in the kitchen preparing the whole family’s breakfast now.

 

 

“Appa. It’s cold out here,” little Chen whines as he is left standing on the field while his father is kneeling on the ground in attempt to search something under the rock.

“Just one more sec,” Yesung murmurs and starts crawling around the bushes, “Why don’t you help appa too?” the dorky father glares the gullible son.

So, without his full willingness, little Chen takes a step closer to his father. The little boy slowly crouches next to the crawling adult. He just stay still takes a look at the weird movement of his father. Chen sighs before taking a fallen tree branch and starts drawing silly patents on the damp soil. To be honest, it is really cold at this moment. Though it’s summer, the sun is yet radiating its warmth on this countryside with the morning dew that wets the grounds and the cold mist that fill the surrounding; yes, it is a warm and at the same time a cool day starter.

A squeal from Yesung startles the trailed off kid. He gasps before clutching his pajamas pocket. “You startled me, appa,” Chen says in trembled voice as he squats next to the squealing man.

“I found it!” Yesung shrieks.

“What is it?” little Chen hangs his head on Yesung’s shoulder.

His eyes widen after seeing what’s on Yesung’s hand. He stumbles back and screams, “Appa!”

Yesung scrunches his nose with his squinting eyes, “What?”

Suddenly, the thing on Yesung’s hand jumps on little Chen who is sitting on the floor, and of course, little Chen doesn’t waste any time to scream at the top of his lungs, “Appa! This thing is disgusting! This is not what I signed up for!”

“What thing?” A high pitch voice suddenly chimes in.

“This big frog!” little Chen cries, “Mommy, help me.”

“Hyung, take that thing off ChenChen,” Ryeowook orders as he can’t bring himself closer to them just because he is scared of Yesung’s favorite animals or bugs and secondly the frog is just that big, “It will probably eat up ChenChen!”  

Yesung hisses, “This thing has a name. Its name is…” he taps his chin, “Actually, it doesn’t have any name yet. I’ll find it a nice name, later,” he grins slyly.

Ryeowook sighs, “Okay, Yesunggie-hyung. Now take that soon-to-be-named frog off our son,” the petite man points at the frog on Chen’s chest with a spatula.

“Okay,” Yesung peels the frog off Chen’s chest, “but I think he likes you,” he stares at the frog in the eyes, “He won’t and can’t eat you, see!” Yesung brings the frog close to Ryeowook’s face.

“Hyunggie~ no! Take it away from me!” Ryeowook shrieks as he runs back inside the house followed by the traumatized little ChenChen.

“Don’t worry, little buddy. They’re just shy,” Yesung pats the grumpy looking frog’s head.

 

 

“So what time should we fetch Mimi and Henry up at the airport?” Kangin asks and munches his breakfast at the same time.

“Appa. I told you not to eat and talk,” Baekhyun glares at his appa who is chirping happily before the little bacon interrupts. Kangin sends back a deathly glare to his kid.

“What?” Baekhyun shrugs and continues eating his bacon strip.

Heechul clears his throat, “Well, I can’t remember I’m assigned to anything. So, I supposed I’ll just sit back, relax and enjoy the weather,” he shrugs and slowly escaping the scene.

“Me too,” Hyukjae chirps.

“Me three!” Kyuhyun and Xiumin raise their hands in sync. The gamers smirks and high five each other.

 

 

“Daddy, Auntie Mimi is coming today?” Baby Tao who clings on Kibum’s arm asks.

“Yes, baby,” Kibum wipes the side of Tao’s lips, “Say ahh!”

Baby Tao opens his mouth before a spoonful of cereals enters his mouth. He slowly munches the crunchy food before swallowing them and asks his daddy again, “He is coming with Uncle Henwy?”

Kibum nods his head and once again wipes the milk that messily falls from Tao’s lips.

“They awe comin’ wif Yixing and Kwish too?” Tao looks at his daddy with twinkling eyes.

“Yes, baby. They will come with Kris and Yixing. Why? Are you excited?” Kibum giggles before once again, for the umpteenth times wipes clean Tao’s grimy face and clothes, “Cha, let’s clean up. You are so messed now.”  

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

A/N: I'm so sorry for the late and short update OTL I will update the ZhouRy's arrival in near future okay? Me so Sowwy :> I'm so into roleplaying lately, I guess. Sorry *bow 90 degree*