Of Heechul and his Fox-Nephew

The Big SJ Family [On-Hiatus]

 

Of Heechul and his Fox-Nephew

 

 

Jinyoung. An adorable eldest son of Hyukjae and Donghae which also makes him the eldest brother of Baro and Kai. He is a good son, brother and blah blah blah…but, he is a quite naughty or should we say a bit giddy? With his pointed foxy eyes that are piercing and judging you from your hair to your toes, yup, he is a cheeky kid. Even his own brother, Kai, did not get along well with him and what’s more Heechul…the AB style diva.

 

 

It's all started four years then...

As planned, on Christmas that year, the big SJ family decided to hold their reunion at EunHae’s place. So now everybody is enjoying their times together. It was 24th December 2009 and everyone was doing their last preparation before Christmas—well some were not because too focused on playing games and troll others. And as usual, Ryeowook with his son, Kyungsoo, and together with Sungmin and Donghae were assigned in the kitchen maneuver in cooking their meals while Shindong, his kid, Onew and together with Henry, Sandeul and Baro would happily disturb them. Kyuhyun, Xiumin and Kai would be fixing their eyes on tv as they played games non-stop from dawn to dusk. Kangin and Yesung would play pranks on their kids, causing the kids to cry. Hankyung, Siwon and Kibum were babysitting the little kids. Zhoumi, Heechul and Leeteuk would be gossiping and talking about latest trend. And lastly, there’s the trouble-maker gang, consisting Hyukjae, Jinyoung and Shinwoo—and sometimes little ChenChen too.  

To make it more interesting, on the evening of that very special day, 3-year-old Jinyoung was sitting by a big Christmas tree in his house with his best friend, Shinwoo when suddenly a wild Heechul appeared before them.

“Yah! Are you guys waiting for Santa to bring your presents?” Heechul scoffed and took a sit next to the static boys.

Jinyoung tilted his head after glaring at his least favorite uncle while Shinwoo just stare at the star on top of the Christmas tree without blinking.

“You know Santa did not exist, right?” Heechul smirked seeing Shinwoo’s eyes are twinkling in despair.

Jinyoung hardly clenched his fists as he was shocked in this sudden revelation. “What do you mean that Santa didn’t exist, Uncle Chullie? But, but, mom and dad said Santa already told them that he will send my present tonight,” Shinwoo looked at his uncle helplessly. He shifted his so he could face his Uncle Chullie. Heechul looked at his surrounding to confirm no one’s around before whispering lowly, “You know, when me and Hankyung took care of you this morning, your parents went to town to bu—” Heechul was cut off by an angry Jinyoung, “Stop it. If you’re not believing Santa, don’t corrupting Shinwoo and I,” Jinyoung’s foxy eyes met Heechul’s cheeky ones as he stood in front of Heechul.

“I didn’t say, I didn’t believe it…but yeah, it’s kinda did not make sense, don’t you think?” Heechul said with his hands on the either side of his waist.

“How about angel?” Shinwoo who was fidgeting behind Jinyoung’s standing figure asked with watery eyes.

“Same—” Jinyoung quickly palmed his uncle’s big mouth, “He’s innocent. Can’t you just be nice, for once? And hey, you did call Luhan angel,” the small kid mocked.

“Am I not nice?” Heechul yelled, “Yah! He is my apprentice, you ungrateful little—”

Suddenly, Siwon who happened to pass by, caught Heechul by his arms, “Yah, yah, what happened?”

Jinyoung hissed as he picked up his crying friend lying on the warm carpeted floor. He looked back at his uncle before rolling his eyes in pure annoyance, “Therefore, today, I declare a war with you, Kim Heechul.”

“Yah! You kid! How dare you talked to me like that! Yah!” Heechul bounced off Siwon’s grip and ran after the scared kids.      

 

 

And that, kids, was the unsolved problem between Jinyoung and his Uncle Heechul.

 

 

 

/*flashback during dinner*/

 

“So, Heechul, mind to tell us why did you come late? Hankyung?” Leeteuk eyes the couple as they casually gathered in the dining room after having a delightful dinner with the big family. Hankyung yelps in pain as Heechul nudges his side. He hisses and glares at his princess. Then, the Chinese man slowly observing his surrounding, he turns his head from left to right. He sighs to see that no kids are around, you know, since 89% of them are already here, so, they’ve been teamed up with their respective gang and scatters all around the house except the clingy two; HanChul’s maknae, Gongchan and SiBum’s baby Tao.

Heechul stares at Hankyung as if he is sending a telepathically message to his Chinaman.

Hankyung nods with a sly grin plasters on his face.

“So…we were preparing ourselves to get going when suddenly,” he grins slyly before continue, “a Cinderella decided to seduce me and…” Hankyung stops abruptly after Yesung choked on his drink, “Yah! Are you trying to kill me with your erted story?” Yesung hits his chest lightly.

“Hah! I knew it. I know you guys are on early in the morning!” Ryeowook snaps and points his index finger towards the couple.

“Oooohhh. Hankyung-hyung must’ve been exhausted due to his Cinderella’s morning routine and later they—” Hyukjae smiles gummily but then gets cut off by the rest of them, “Dude…”  

“Bummie, quick, cover baby Tao’s innocent eyes and ears! Ming, cover Gongchan’s!” Siwon yells as he covers his own himself but not without a few chants of prayer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I kinda wrote it in like half an hour. So, I beg your pardon for my clumsiness. And, I hope you get my humor like I didn't mean to  make Heechul an ignorance free-thinker. It's just a fictional character. But if you do have unsatisfactory, sure, you can directly tell me, okay? ^o^ and guys, I don't feel so well right now. Runny nose. Sore throat. Headache. *OMG, I sound like I just smoke weed didn't I? Kkk. No, I also don't know why. It's so sudden. I wanna play outside and enjoy the weather. It's such a waste to just stay indoor TT_TT Anyway, I'll try to update when I get well.