One Big SJ Family: Gathered.

The Big SJ Family [On-Hiatus]

 

 

One Big SJ Family: Gathered.

 

 

It’s raining cats and dogs that very morning just right after they are all done having the big family’s breakfast. Siwon lazily slumps his body on the couch when suddenly thunder and lightning shock the households. He shuts his eyes tight and rubs his palms together, praying to good Lord they’ll be saved from any kind of catastrophes. A light touch of palm on his shoulder startles him,

“Omo! Shees,” Siwon squeaks. The 6-year-old also surprised that he get to surprise his derpy uncle so he gasps much not to his like. He soothes his small chest to calm himself down. They sit across each other and keep staring without any words for a good amount of time before Baekhyun speaks monotonously, “Are you going to tag along with appa or you wanna stay home with Uncle Hankyung taking care of the kids?”
 
Siwon squint his eyes, in the back of his mind he thinks, ‘Ah, so you are not one of the kids then?

But of course he won’t say that. It will only drop his reputation as the funniest uncle in the world—well, the big SJ family’s world. Sounds of hisses from the little kid bring him back to reality, “You might wanna make up your mind now ‘cause we’re leaving in any time soon.”

“Oh. I’ll follow you guys then,” he nods and stands up from the couch. Both of them walk to the wet porch in silence with only the sounds of thunder hits the air can be heard. Luhan runs quickly after his younger brother, “Baekie, wear this cap!” He puts the cap on the grumpy kid. Baekhyun gives his hyung his best smile before quickly climbing up the SUV that is already parked right in front of them.

 

 

 

It is about half way of their journey but the heavy rain still hasn’t stop. Siwon, who looks manly on the outside contrarily keeps chanting about save them, oh Lord and there’s also a story about Moses part the red sea could be heard if not for the sounds of the wiper on the windshield are competing with the angry thunders echoed inside the motorcar. Baekhyun who sits on the passenger seat next to his father keeps shaking his head every time a not-manly squeak escapes Siwon’s throat. The boy with a cap on mentally counts to three before he finds the right time when he can’t take it anymore, he turns back to glare at Siwon but his intention is quickly aborted when he sees a derpy looking kid behind his Uncle Siwon. He widens his eyes, “Yah! DerpChanyeol!”

“Yep! That’s me!” Chanyeol grins as he points both of his thumbs toward himself.  

Siwon turns to look at his son, “YeolYeol!”

“What are you doing here?!” Kangin asks as he saw the reflection of the grinning boy on the rear view mirror.

Chanyeol bits his fingernails fidgeting as he can’t bring himself to answer that tough question—at least it is for him because he knows he is not supposed to be there. He blinks once or twice, “Mmm…because…aaaa…” he scratches his right cheek, “because I wanna go with Bacon!” he grins in pure joy as if his answer is the most brilliant and reasonable answer. Siwon, the father of the derpy kid, can only sighs in relief knowing it was his son and not some paranormal thing. Meanwhile the grumpy kid up front is mumbling something about how he can never escape creepy something. Well, there’s still a chance that it wasn’t about Chanyeol’s presence in the car.

 

 

 

After about an hour of travelling, they finally made it to the airport to fetch Henry and his family. Little—well not so little considering he looks like a giant despite his age—Chanyeol hops off the SUV and skips happily away from the damp parking lot. Rain has stopped like 15 minutes before they reached here. Sun also has come up on the sky to illuminates its after-rain glory.

“I think the weather will be nice today,” Siwon smiles showing his dimples as he lifts his face up looking at the sky. He puts on his sunglasses and carefully walks after his active son.

“Bacon, come to appa,” Kangin calls the kid who just shrugs Kangin’s welcoming hand leaving the father to pout.

 

 

 

Chanyeol is now been securely wrapped in his father’s arms and sitting on the good-looking man’s lap. He his Popsicle that’s melting down his little fingers and to be honest, yes, he’s so messy and sticky now. He grins every time the coldness of the sweet on stick thing hits his throat.

Baekhyun on the other hand, is sitting two seats away from Chanyeol and Siwon. He is now enjoying his own grape-flavored Popsicle that if you look closely, he does smile a bit. Despite of fidgeting on his seat waiting for Zhoumi’s arrival, Kangin can’t help but to smile looking at his usually grumpy son enjoying his Popsicle like any other kids of his age. His smile grew wider when he saw a silhouette of a group of trendy family in the line of his sight. Kangin stands on his feet and starts to wave at them, “Henli! Zhoumi-ah! Here!”

The buff man walks towards their direction in delight without being aware of anything around him. He just focused on at his eye level when suddenly something or precisely someone hugs his leg. The small child looks up at him, smiling with a dimple on his right cheek showing, “Hyung!”

 

 

 

Their ride back home is more cheerful and lively as Zhoumi and Siwon keeps on chatting about some kind of sale in China’s premium outlet or something which only them would share that interest. Baekhyun who sits motionlessly in between Chanyeol and Kris at the very back seat keeps rolling his eyes every now and then after Chanyeol cracked up some silly jokes and laughed by himself. Though Kris is not that talkative, he still responds to Chanyeol’s jokes like a soft smile or some influent Korean of his. Henry is now positioned on the earlier Baekhyun’s seat. He keeps getting praises from Kangin of how fluent he is now in Korean, “I know hyung. I doubt if I can speak English anymore,” he chuckles.

They reach home before they even realize. Maybe because the rain has stopped or simply because they’ve finally gathered all of the families.

Kangin huffs his cheeks when he is left to unload all the luggage and stuff, well, most of them is Zhoumi’s belongings. He groans, “Yah! Bacon! Chanyeol! Help me!”

Chanyeol quickly runs toward his uncle, “Neh, Uncle Kangin? Which one should I carry?” He grins enthusiastically. Baekhyun is following him with his usual emotionless face. Kangin mentally smiles to see the kids are so sweet and willingly come up to him when they were called over. Kris takes his back pack and walks dashingly into the house after Zhoumi and Siwon, “Just like his mama,” Kangin chuckles.

“He is!” Henry exclaims as he fumbles through their stuffs in the trunk. Kangin chuckles as he yanks Henry’s hands away from the stuffs, “Just go inside first. I’ll manage.”

Henry widens his eyes, “Are you sure, hyung?” he asks hesitantly and so the mochie guy quickly went in after getting a slight nod from Kangin.

Baekhyun clears his throat, “So…umm…you’ll manage without me, right?” Slowly, he steps back with unusual mischievous grin plastered on his face. Suddenly, his back bumps into someone’s chest. He turns his head to see a smiling little kid about his height.

“It’s okay if you want to go in first. I’ll help Kanginnie hyung,” the said kid nods as he speaks.

Kangin chuckles, “Yeah Bacon, just go in if you want to. I have Chanyeol and Yixing here,” he sticks his tongue out to his son.

Baekhyun slightly pouts before literally turning his back on his father and mumbles, “He’s not your hyung. He’s my appa,” with that he drags his feet and walks into the house.

 

 

 

“Omo! My baby Tao!” Zhoumi exclaims after spotting his favorite nephew in his daddy’s arms. He quickly takes the little kid off Kibum. He shuts his eyes as he bounces on his feet with the said kid wrapped securely in his arms, “I miss you so much. Did you miss me?”

Which of course, only earn a single slight nod from Tao.

 

 

“Finally!” Heechul exclaims as he waddles to the main room and learned that all of them are finally here, “My bishes are finally here!” leaving Hankyung who is babysitting his fellow nephews on the couch to face-palm.    

"What? I'm not swearing," the Diva shrugs.
 

 

 

    

 

 

 

A/N: MUEHEHEHEHE. The last family has arrived. So how? Tell meeeeeeeeeeee~ Ooh, and there's sth I have to tell you. *insert suspense bgm* XD ha! I actually planned this story for Summer purpose, you know how a big family would spend their Summer vacation together. but seems like I can't finish 'em this summer...so....yeah LOL hmmm, let's see. MAYBE this will be ENDLESS XDDDD nah Kidding :p