The Winner is...

Be my Bad Boy?

"One... Two... Three!"

The boys each stuck the peppers in their mouths and started chewing slowly. C.A.P began to sweat. Chunji quickly spit his out and grabbed his water.

"Chunji's out!" Ricky called from the side, earning a stream of water shot from the mouth of a suffering Chunji.

C.A.P was trying hard to hold it in. He really couldn't stand spicy foods, but at least he had lasted longer then Chunji. finally he couldn't take it anymore and grabbed his water, chugging the entire bottle.

"No!" Niel cried, sad because his beloved hyung had lost.

At that same moment, Jenny looked to L.Joe who seemed completely unfazed by it all. In fact he had already finished the pepper and was sitting patiently with a slight grin, watching C.A.P finish off his water.

"Well. This seems to me like there is a clear winner!" Jenny smiled. "Since C.A.P and Chunji both broke the rules, they lost. Therefore, by process of elemination, and pure skill, I announce the winner of the "Bad Boy" contest and baddest of all Teen Top, Lee Byung Hun, also known as L.Joe!" She did her best announcer impression and Ricky cheered.

"Hand it over, hyung!" Ricky had a huge grin on his face.

Niel sighed and grumbled, going into his pocket and pulling out a $5 bill. "Bragging is a sin..." He muttered.

"Yeah? Well, so is gambling." Ricky laughed and walked over to L.Joe, giving him a high five.

C.A.P sulked in a corner. Jenny smiled at the younger boys, then walked over to him. "Are you okay, C.A.P-shi?"

He smiled and nodded. "This totally for my reputation."

"That's okay." Jenny said reassuringly. "No one knowsthis, but you're my favorite." She whispered.

C.A.P grinned. "Is that so?"

Jenny nodded and blushed as C.A.P moved closer and slung his arm over her shoulders.

Ohmahgodohmahgodohmahgod! She screamed in her head, turning even more red.

"So I've noticed something." He whispered.

"What?" Jenny breathed, turning red.

"You are actually very pretty." C.A.P turned red, realizing he had finally said it in the open.

"R-really?" Jenny looked down. This couldn't be real.

C.A.P nodded and suddenly surprised her by kissing her.

When they broke apart to breathe, the noticed how quiet it was.

"Hyung!" The other five boys yelled at the same time.

"Noo!" Ricky cried. "I wanted to kiss noona first!"

Jenny and the others burst out in laughter.

(Finally done everyone!! i so happy XD I hope you all enjoyed my first fan fic! Thank you so much! *Bows*)