Dance Competition time!

Be my Bad Boy?

Changjo stood still as The music started. It was Fearless by Jay Chou. Changjo began to dance fluently with the beat. Jenny was mesmerized by the movements. There seemed to be no flaws. Well, until he tripped over his own foot. He fell to the ground and cursed under his breath.

"Didja see? He fell! He's disqualified!" Ricky yelled excitedly. 'One less person to lose to.' He thought

"Let Jenny decide!" Changjo called desperately.

"Well..." All of the boys looked to her. "He did fall. Sorry Changjo-ah. Rules are rules."

"What?" Changjo stood up and pouted, going to the tree and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Who's next, noona?" Ricky asked in anticipation.

"Hmm..." Jenny closed her eyes and pointed randomly after she heard the boys stop switching places. When she opened her eyes, she grinned.

"L.Joe." She said.

L.Joe pumped his fist. "Yesss!"

He played A-cha by Super Junior and began to dance. This would surely prove he was bad enough!

Jenny was impressed. The dance was very well executed, every move seeming to flow into the next. When he was done, regretfully, the others clapped.

"Nice job!" Jenny smiled. "Who wants to go next?"

Ricky and Niel Jumped up and down. "We're doing one together." Ricky said.

"Hey! That's against the rules!" Chunji protested.

They looked to Jenny. "Technically there's nothing against it...." She drifted off.

"Yes!" The two boys high fived.

They put in a CD and pressed play. Mr. Simple by Super Junior began to play.

They began to dance. They really got into the dance. Even though they made a few mistakes, they danced as though they didn't. Jenny was very impressed. The fact that they could continue as though nothing had gone wrong was so awesome. When the song ended Jenny clapped loudly, grinning happily.

"We're up next." C.A.P said as he and Chunji walked foward.

Jenny nodded, excited to see the last two boys prove themselves.

They played Message by MyName. This was a group she had never heard of before so she was excited to see how it would turn out. She loved how the lyrics and moved flowed so well. It had some pretty impressive flips in it and by the end Jenny was sad because the song was just so... she couldn't even describe it. Even the other members were impressed.

"So noona," Ricky grinned excitedly. "Who's the winner?"

Jenny thought for a moment. "Give me five minutes and I'll be back."

The boys nodded and she walked behind a tree to think.

 

(Sorry for the late update! Mianhamneeda!! and for the epic cliffhanger. the end is near fans ^.^)