The Results are in.... I think...

Be my Bad Boy?

Jenny paced. It was such a hard decision to make! Changjo made a mistake and couldn't continue, so unfortunately, he wasn't in the contest anymore.

L.Joe seemed to have no flaws and danced better then the aclaimed 'Dancing Boy' Changjo, which was surprising. He was a very good candidate.

Ricky and Niel did really well. Despite the fact that they had made some dance mistakes, the continued to dance as though nothing had happened. That was very important when dancing. Another group of good candidates.

Last, but totally not least, Were C.A.P and Chunji. Theirs had caught her attention the most. The entire thing seemed perfect! The moves flowed so well with the music. Wow. This was going to be tough.

After five minutes she had decided. She walked back to the anxiously awaiting boys.

"Okay. I really don't want to hurt anyones feelings, but I am going to be totally honest with all of you." Jenny stated.

The five boys nodded eagerly in anticipation.

"Now I have narrowed it down to two people-slash-groups." Jenny looked over the boys. "Ricky and Niel..."

They looked up. "Sorry guys. You aren't the baddest. But you both did an amazing job! not many people can continue to dance after they make mistakes."

They nodded, not seeming surprised. They high-fived and grinned. "Well, we tried our best!"

"So the dances I liked the best and that seemed fitting the most for this contest, are L.Joe," L.Joe grinned. "And C.A.P and Chunji."

They high-fived. "Knew it."

"But," Jenny interrupted their happyness. "Its not over yet." They raised their eyebrows. "We have the tie breaker round."

"Another dance off?" C.A.P asked.

Jenny shook her head. "Nope. Its all against all in this round. Now you have to try something you probably haven't before."

Chunji was curious. "And what would that be?"

Jenny grinned. "Hot pepper eating contest."

"Bwoh?!" C.A.P, Chunji, and L.Joe asked all at once.

"Wow, hyungs! I'm glad I didn't make it through." Changjo said, smirking.

Ricky and Niel nodded in agreement.

"No problem. I can handle this." C.A.P said confidently.

"Nah. No way, hyung!" Chunji protested. "Don't you hate spicy things?"

"No... In fact I... eh... Love spicy foods!" C.A.P said, not so reassuringly.

L.Joe laughed. "We shall see."

Jenny smiled. "Come on boys!" She started walking away. Ricky ran to catch up and hopped on Jennys back.

"Where are we going?" Chunji yelled, running after her.

"To a store." She said as they all walked to the convenient store across the street. Ricky hopped off Jennys back and Jenny bowed to the store owner.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ajusshi. We need your spiciest peppers." Jenny said bluntly.

"Ah yes." The owner walked to the back room and came back with a small bag. "Our spiciest peppers. That'll be $5.00."

Jenny paid and they walked back to the park.

"Somehow I have a feeling this will not end well..." Chunji muttered.

"So!" Jenny turned and faced the three Teen Top members. "If you can each eat one without spitting it out, or asking for water, you win."

"I knew it." Ricky mumbled. Then he leaned towards Niel. "I got five on L.Joe-hyung."

Niel smiled and shook his hand. "You're on! I say C.A.P-hyung."

Jenny handed each of the three boys a pepper. She set three water bottles next to them.  "On the count of three." She stood to the side, each boy eyeing his pepper.

"One... Two... Three!"