Nice to Meet You, Daddy Donghae

Daddy Donghae (Remake)

Takeshi stood, waiting, looking around for the car that was supposed to take them to JiMin's new home.

JiMin had music blaring into her ears through headphones. Her face was blank, her eyes looked empty.

"Oh! There he is!" Takeshi grinned and pulled JiMin to her feet. She swayed slightly then gained her balance.

A man drove up. He stopped the engine then got out and bowed. "You are Kim JiMin, correct?"

JiMin nodded, "Are you my Godfather?"

"No, but I'm going to take you to him."

JiMin nodded, "Alright. Let's go then."

The man nodded and took her suitcases and put them in the back of the car.

Takeshi sat down next to JiMin and buckled up.

"Korea!" Takeshi grinned, "Exciting, huh?"

JiMin shrugged and waited for the car to start moving. She sighed and upped the volume on her iPod and changed the song. Something sad to suit her feelings. She stared out the window and watched as shops and restaurants and salons passed quickly by them.

She knew that how she was acting was normal. But she didn't want to bring everyone else down as well. She was meeting her Godfather today, she should try to put on a smile, even if it's fake, and pretend to be okay.

"Are you hungry?" The man who picked them up asked.

JiMin shook her head, "No, not really. But thank you for asking."

"How about you?" The man asked Takeshi.

"No, not really. Thank you."

"JiMin, I'm sure you'll enjoy living with your Godfather." The man smiled.

"I hope so." JiMin faked a smile.

The car stopped and the driver stopped the engine.

"We're there!" The man said cheerfully and got out and opened JiMin door.

"Thank you." JiMin thanked and exited the car. Takeshi went back and got JiMin's bag out of the back.

"You're Godfather isn't home yet, but he will be soon."

JiMin nodded and was led inside. The place was pretty neat, only a few stray items here and there.

"And over here is your room."

"Thank you." JiMin said and walked into her room to see what it looked like. There was a twin size bed pushed up against a window, a desk across from the bed, a dresser, a closet, a side table with a cute lamp, and a bookshelf.

"It looks nice." JiMin nodded, observing the room.

"I'm glad you think so."

The front door opened and it sounded like a huge group just came in.

"I'll be right back." the then quickly left the room. The loud voices from outside the room quieted quickly.

Takeshi placed JiMin's suitcases on her floor.

"Do you want to start unpacking?"

JiMin nodded and kneeled next to her friend. She ped the bag.

"Hold out your hands." JiMin ordered. Takeshi did as he was told and JiMin placed a large pile of clothing in his hands. JiMin got up and went to her closet, Takeshi following close behind. JiMin started putting clothes in her closet when there was a knock on the door.

"JiMin, could you please come out here?" The man who picked up them up asked. JiMin put that last of the clothing in her closet, closed it, then followed the man to the living room.

"Yes?" JiMin asked then noticed the group of men on the couch and on the floor.

"Meet your new fathers." The man announced with a smile.

JiMin felt fall open, she was going to be living with all of them?! She couldn't believe this. Why were there so many?!

"This is your Godfather."

A man with black hair and a huge smile walked up, "JiMin!"

JiMin bowed, "It's very nice to meet you, Godfather."

"My name is Donghae."

JiMin stood straight and forced a smile on her face, "Nice to meet you."

"Let's go around the room!" Donghae smiled, "Introduce yourselves!"

"I'm Jungsoo, you can call me Leeteuk-appa. I'm the oldest."

"I'm Heechul."

"I'm Jongwoon, you may call me Yesung."

"I'm Youngwoon, you can call me Kangin." Kangin grinned.

"I'm Donghee, also called Shindong."

"I'm Sungmin!"

"Hello, I am Siwon.

"And I'm Hyukjae! I'm also called Eunhyuk."

"I'm Ryeowook!"

"And I am Cho Kyuhyun."

"There are two others, but they can't be here right now. They're busy." Donghae smiled at JiMin, "It's nice to meet you, our Goddaughter."

"Hello, I'm Takeshi. I'm a friend of JiMin."

"It's nice to meet you!"

"You too." Takeshi nodded.

"JiMin, are you hungry?" Ryeowook asked.

JiMin shook her head, "Not really. Thank you."

"Have you started unpacking?" Leeteuk asked.

JiMin nodded, "Yes, I have. I'm actually almost done." JiMin faked yet another smile.

"How do you like your room?" Kangin asked.

"It's nice. Very comfy looking." JiMin forced a giggle out of .

Takeshi raised an eyebrow then shook his head. 'She's pretending…' he thought to himself.

"How was the flight?"

"It was okay, I was asleep for most of it." JiMin answered every question they asked, being as polite as possible.

"Hey, JiMin, I'm going to get going." Takeshi announced. JiMin nodded.

"Bye, Takeshi. I'll miss you." JiMin smiled sadly and she hugged her friend.

"I'll miss you too." Takeshi hugged JiMin. When he let go, he looked at Donghae and Leeteuk.

"Do you mind if I speak with you, please?" Takeshi asked.

Leeteuk and Donghae nodded and followed Takeshi to the kitchen. JiMin watched them walk away. She knew what he was going to tell them.

"You two, I'm trusting you to protect and care for JiMin. She's like a little sister to me. I hate to see her upset or hurt, so please, take good care of her." Takeshi said.

"We will! We promise!" Donghae grinned.

"We'll take good care of her." Leeteuk smiled assuringly.

"Thank you." Takeshi bowed, "I'll be going now."

"Come visit JiMin sometime." Donghae called.

"I will." Takeshi said and opened the front door, "Bye everyone! Bye JiMin!"

"Bye, Takeshi." everyone replied.

"Are you tried?" Sungmin asked.

JiMin shrugged, "I slept on the plane."

"You're really pretty." Eunhyuk complimented.

"Thank you." JiMin thanked and pulled her legs in.

"Would you like to watch some TV?" Shindong asked.

JiMin shrugged.

The boys thought she was just shy. And she was, but she was also sad. More sad than shy. She didn't feel like talking. She didn't feel doing anything.

Shindong the TV, "What would you like to watch?"

"Anything is fine…" JiMin said quietly, she looked kind of spaced out.

"Are you okay, JiMin?" Ryeowook asked.

"Yeah… I guess I am kind of tired." JiMin replied with a slight laugh.

"It is pretty late… Do you want to sleep?" Leeteuk asked.

JiMin nodded. She got up. "Where's the bathroom?"

"End of the hall." Leeteuk answered.

"Thank you."

JiMin quickly made her way to her room then to the bathroom.

"That poor girl…" Ryeowook sighed, thinking about how JiMin must feel.

"Yeah… I feel so bad for her…" Eunhyuk agreed.

"But we have to be and act positive! For JiMin!" Donghae said.

"For JiMin!" The others agreed in unison.

JiMin stared at herself in the mirror, "For JiMin…" She repeated.

 

There was a knock on the door then a few seconds later, the door opened.

JiMin looked at the person who walked in.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Why are you still up? It's 2am."

"I couldn't sleep… I'll go to sleep soon though."

"Do you want some warm milk?"

"Sure…" JiMin got out of bed and followed the person to the kitchen.

"What should I call you?" JiMin asked suddenly.

"Hm?" Donghae stopped pouring the milk and looked at JiMin.

"What should I call you?" JiMin repeated.

"You can call me Appa." Donghae smiled.

JiMin nodded and watched Donghae put the mug into the microwave.

"I'm sorry about your parents, JiMin." Donghae said.

"Thank you… It's okay…"

The microwave beeped and Donghae took out the mug of milk for JiMin.

"Thank you…"

JiMin took the milk in her hands and began to drink.

"I have week off work starting tomorrow. Do you want to go somewhere?" Donghae asked.

"Sure." JiMin nodded and placed the now empty mug on the counter. "Thank you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, JiMin."

 

Lookey lookey! Chapter 2 ^^
Sorry I didn't update for a little while, I was writing for another fic I'm writing. Sorry, I'll try to do better at balancing the two fics :)
I hope you all liked the chapter.
Please Comment and tell me your opinions on the chapter! Thanks for reading! ♥