A Trip To The Mall

Daddy Donghae (Remake)

JiMin woke to find herself on the floor. She assumed that she had fallen out of bed the night before. She shrugged it off and got up. She looked at the clock. She had slept for 10 hours. But for some reason, she still felt tired. She looked through her closet for some clothes but ultimately decided she didn't really care and grabbed some clothes at random and went to the bathroom.

JiMin brushed her teeth then got changed into the clothes she had chosen. She fixed her messy hair slightly then left the bathroom. In the living room were her Godfather and the others.

"Good morning, JiMin!" Leeteuk greeted.

"Morning…" JiMin replied. She faked a smile and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. When she got to the kitchen, she found a plate of breakfast waiting for her.

"Oh, is this for me?" JiMin asked, making sure it was indeed for her.

Ryeowook nodded, "Yes! I hope you like it!"

JiMin nodded and sat down. She took a bit out of the food and realized how hungry she was. She hadn't eaten much the day before and the food was so good.

"Thank you." JiMin thanked and finished the plate of breakfast within ten minutes.

"You're welcome." Ryeowook replied and took the empty plate away.

"So, JiMin! Where do you want to go?" Donghae asked.

"Donghae, we can't go, we have schedule." Leeteuk inturrupted.

"I don't. Manager hyung said I have the week off to bond with JiMin." Donghae replied.

"Oh, I see. Well, have fun, you two. We have to get going." Leeteuk said and with that, the members grabbed their things and left.

"Want to go to the mall?" Donghae asked.

JiMin looked up at Donghae and shrugged.

 

"Come on, JiMin!" Donghae grinned. JiMin sighed and picked up her speed to catch up with her hyper Godfather.

JiMin had been dragged to the mall by Donghae and the two were roaming around.

"Do you want anything? Don't hesitate to ask!" Donghae offered.

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind." JiMin replied. The two walked past a music store that had a CD of a band that JiMin liked on display at the window. JiMin, who tended to notice things she liked easily without even trying to find it, saw it and stopped in her tracks. She backpedaled and stared into the window display. She grabbed her wallet and checked how much money she had.

"JiMin? Did you see something you like?" Donghae asked, going over to stand next to her.

JiMin nodded and walked into the store. She looked around for another copy of the CD she wanted.

"Can I help you?" An employee asked.

JiMin nodded, "Yes, um… That one." JiMin pointed at the CD on display.

The employee nodded and led Donghae and JiMin to the rack of CDs. She flipped through a couple before she finally found it.

"Thank you so much." JiMin bowed and followed the employee to the cash register to pay.

 

"I'm tired." JiMin said.

"Do you want to sit down and rest?" Donghae asked. JiMin nodded so they made their way over to the food court and sat down. Donghae bought two drinks and sat down across from her.

JiMin noticed some girls staring at them. She tried to ignore it and drink her water, but the staring continued. JiMin peeked over at the group of girls, they were whispering now. JiMin wondered what they were saying. Were they talking about her? Why were they staring at her? What it her clothes? What so was interesting about her that they had to stare and whisper?

"What's wrong?" Donghae asked.

"Those girls… They're staring at us." JiMin said quietly.

"Oh…" Donghae looked over quickly then looked back at JiMin, "It's probably because you're with me."

"Why?" JiMin asked.

"I'm in a boy group. They're probably fans or something." Donghae answered.

"You're famous?" JiMin asked, she was surprised.

"Yeah." Donghae grinned.

"Oh… is it fun?"

"Yeah but sometimes it's really hard."

"I see…" JiMin said thoughtfully.

"Hey, JiMim, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Donghae asked.

"Um… I'm not sure…" JiMin answered.

"I see…" Donghae nodded. JiMin sipped her drink and occasionally peeked at the group of fans.

"Your group must be pretty popular if you're being recognized on in public like this." JiMin said.

"I guess…" Donghae grinned. Donghae looked at the bag that JiMin had been hugging the entire time, "What was the CD you bought?"

"Girls Generation." JiMin said and put the CD on the table.

"Oh, you like them?" Donghae asked and picked up the CD case.

JiMin nodded, "Yes."

"Would you like to meet them one day?" Donghae asked. JiMin shrugged then nodded.

"Well, I'm sure you'll meet them soon." Donghae smiled, "What kind of music do you like?"

"Rock, metal, pop, ballads, rap, and country." JiMin replied.

"Oh," Donghae sang, "Variety."

JiMin shrugged.

" Have you heard any songs from my group?"

"I don't know… What's the name?"

"Super Junior."

JiMin nodded, "Yes, my mom bought a copy of your CDs."

"Oh! Really?"

JiMin nodded, "Her favorite album was Don't Don…"

"Really?" Donghae smiled lightly. JiMin nodded, she had finished her drink and wanted to walk again.

"Do you want to walk again?" Donghae asked. JiMin got up, and Donghae followed her action. They began to walk once again. Donghae would lead JiMin around, JiMin would occasionally see something that caught her eye. Before they knew it, it was already 5pm.

"Do you want to head home?" Donghae asked.

JiMin shrugged, "Sure."

 

When they walked into the dorm, they heard some shouts, the tv playing loudly, and chopping and the stove in the kitchen.

"We're home!" Donghae announced, but no one seemed to notice. A couple of the members were yelling at each other, obviously in a fight.

"Boys! Calm down!" Leeteuk separated the angry Heechul and Kangin.

Heechul jerked away from Leeteuk and stormed off to the kitchen, away from everyone. Kangin sat on the couch, grumbling to himself.

JiMin stood, peeking behind from Donghae awkwardly. The shouting had made her slightly scared because she didn't know what was going on and it was so loud and angry.

"O-Oh! You're home!" Leeteuk noticed finally, "Welcome home."

"Thanks." Donghae nodded.

"Thank you…" JiMin said quietly.

"How was your day?" Leeteuk asked.

"It was good." JiMin replied.

"Where'd you go?"

"The mall." Donghae answered.

"I'm going to my room…" JiMin said quietly then walked out of the living room.

 

JiMin stared at her ceiling, music blasting into her ears. She wanted to go back to how everything was before. She liked her Godfather and the others, but it all was just so weird. And now she finds out her Godfather is famous! She just wants to go back to how things were. She rolled over onto her side and closed her eyes.

 

Hey~ Long time no see! Sorry the mega late update, but I've been really busy! I'm sorry!! I'll try to update more :)
Thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting!
Tell me what you thought of the chapter! I'd love to hear! ♥