Page 2

The Unfinished Story

It was Christmas Eve and also ChaeMi's parents' anniversary. After a day of fun as a family, her parents left to get dessert and spend some quality time together.

ChaeMi invited Luhan at her house to spend best friend time together until Christmas Eve ends.

ChaeMi was holding a box wrapped in red wrapper behind her and same as Luhan.

"Ready?" Luhan grinned. "Yep!" she squeaked.

"hana. dul. set!" they both held out their presents to each other.

Luhan took his present and narrowed his eyes at her. "I wonder what you got me this year" he raised the box and shook it.

"I hope this is not a..."

ChaeMi pinked. "Yah! It's mom's fault. She said it was a good choice."

Last year, ChaeMi asked her mother what should she give to her best friend for Christmas. Mrs Park told her that giving him underwear as a present would be nice and so ChaeMi trusted her mom and did what she told her.

"Pffft. Look you're blushing" Luhan teased.

"It's not funny!" she protested and puffed her cheeks. "Let's just open our presents already"

ChaeMi started ripping hers and took whatever's inside.

 

pic.aspx?w=640&h=530&img=face8817686951.
 
"Wahh~ this is sooo cute!" ChaeMi squealed.
 
Luhan cleared his throat. "You better take care of that. It's hard staying up all night"
 
Realization hit her. "Omo! You made this yourself?" she gasped.
 
"I'll be opening my gift now" Luhan changed the topic and ripped the gift wrapper.

There was a small box inside which he assume was a case for accessories.

He glanced at ChaeMi and back at the small box. He opened it and WOW.

 

2725920787_c22b364e1a.jpg
 
It was a beautiful locket. Luhan grazed his fingers in it and opened it.
 
"Err.. you can place your and your crush's photo there if you want" she smiled awkwardly. "I know you don't like accessories that much but when I saw this, I thought that it suits you and-"
 
"You're so unfair" he blurted.
 
"Huh?" ChaeMi blinked at him.
 
"You're so unfair, my present for you is nothing compared to this" he protested.
 
"No! ... It's actually...really touching that you made this for me" she pursed her lips.
 
Then the corner of his lips curled up. Knowing that she liked his present for her made him feel great.
 
"Fine. But next time I promise to give you a MUCH better gift." he ruffled her hair.
 
Luhan wore the locket necklace and clutched it. "So starting today, this locket will be my lucky charm! I'll wear it wherever I go."
 
"Yeah you should do that." ChaeMi giggled. "Oppa, want a cake?"
 
"Mm!" Luhan nodded eagerly.
 
She opened the fridge and took out a small cake. A cake that's good for two.
 
It was cute, and designed well.
 
"I picked this myself! Pretty right?" She sliced a portion and placed it onto Luhan's plate and sliced again for herself.
 
"Thank you for the food!" Luhan took a fork and dug in with gusto, while ChaeMi was fibbling with her fingers and kept glancing at him.
 
Luhan raised his brows. "Aren't you going to eat?" he asked curiously.
 
"Umm... oppa.." ChaeMi mumbled. "I have something REALLY important to tell you"
 
"What is it?" Luhan leaned closer.
 
"Oppa.. can you come closer?" she bit her lips.
 
Luhan was getting curious by the second but nonetheless, he did what he was told and leaned more closer.
 
When Luhan's face was near enough, a sly grin appeared on ChaeMi's face. *1...2...3!!* 
 
To Luhan's surprise, she smeared a very huge icing on the tip of his nose.
 
"CHAEEE!!!!" Luhan growled.
 
ChaeMi laughed and clutched her stomach, rolling on the floor. "PUHAHAHAHA!!"
 
"Look at you! You look so amusing!!" then she erupted into another round of laughter.
 
Luhan's eyes turned into slits. "I'm amusing huh? I'll show you what's REALLY amusing"
 
"No don't come closer" ChaeMi made a cross with her fingers as if he was a demon.
 
Luhan smirked. "Come here!"
 
"Ahhhhhh!!!" She screamed on the top of her lungs and ran around the house with Luhan running after her.
 
But what would you expect? Luhan is a guy. Of course he can catch her without breaking a sweat.
 
"Gotcha!" he flipped her around and ChaeMi laughed heartily. "OPPA!! put me down!"
 
Just then, Luhan unexpectedly stepped onto something and lost his balance, making them both fall to the ground.
 
Luhan on top of ChaeMi.
 
Their faces were just millimeters apart, and their lips only a breath away. If Luhan just leaned a millimeter forward, they would have kisssed.
 
ChaeMi felt nervous all of a sudden and gulped.
 
Luhan could see himself being reflected in her eyes and could study her soft pretty features in great detail.
 
ChaeMi could feel her heart doing weird flips as she watched Luhan's face upclose. He was darn handsome.
 
He was so transfixed by her beautiful face. *Is this what I think it means? I want to know my feelings...* His heart was hammering madly in his chest.
 
Slowly, Luhan shifted his gaze towards her lips and ChaeMi looked into his eyes.
 
"Merry Christmas Chae." Luhan whispered, before tilting his head and placing his lips onto hers.
 
ChaeMi's eyes rounded twice their size.  *Did Luhan Oppa just...kiss me?*
 
Luhan took her in his arms and ChaeMi found herself bouncing on the couch.
 
He took her bottom lip between his own and nibbed softly on them, while alternating between giving her a thousand of small pecks.
 
He put his hands on the nape of her neck, bringing her nearer to him, while his other arm wrapped itself round her slim waist, pressing her against his firm chest.
 
*This is the feeling I've been waiting for.* Luhan thought. *I don't regret meeting you Park ChaeMi. And I won't regret loving you as well.*
 
ChaeMi on the other hand found herself slowly closing her eyes and responding to Luhan's kiss. She never felt like this before. Everything was foreign to her.
 
Her heart felt like it was going to burst in any second, her lungs about to explode from the lack of oxygen, but she didn't want to stop. If anything she hoped it would continue as long as possible.
 
Her knees was turning into jelly, and if not for Luhan's strong grip on her waist, she would've collapsed in no time.
 
They were in their own world, completely ignorant of what was happening around them.
 
He was all she saw, and he was all she needed.
 
Then a knock on the door was heard, ruining the time of their lives.
 
Luhan realized it and scrambled off of her in a flash.
 
"I-I-I'm sorry.." Luhan blushed red. ChaeMi looked away awkwardly and cleared . "I'll go open the door" she said in a shaky tone.
 
"Yea, and I think I should probably go now" He replied awkwardly.
 
Luhan greeted ChaeMi's parents before leaving the house.