Page 1

The Unfinished Story

 

 

 

 

The story begins...


 

Luhan is a smart kid lives in poor family while his best friend ChaeMi is a rich kid.

They would always play together under a willow tree for hours and lie under it.

One afternoon, while playing at the willow, ChaeMi spoke. "Hey Lulu, you're the greatest friend I could ever have. No one can ever replace you" she smiled widely.

"Me too, and you're my best friend forever!" Luhan mused.

The both of them shared a smile and went home.

They did everything together. Luhan would always be there to help ChaeMi in her homeworks and projects. ChaeMi  would treat him whenever they go out for shopping.

"Lulu, try this one!" ChaeMi pushed her chocolate-flavored ice cream in front of Luhan.

He took a vveerryyyy huge bite. "Mm! it's good"

"Yah! I said taste it not eat the half of it." ChaeMi pouted.

Luhan laughed heartily."Want mine?" he offered his vanilla ice cream.

Smiling, she attempts to take a bite of the ice cream before having it taken away.

ChaeMi punched his shoulders. "Meanie."

Luhan chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Next time Chae" he winked.

 

-*-*-*-*-

 

Luhan and ChaeMi grew up happily. Time passed by quickly and now they were already in High school.

The two of them are sitting at the willow. It was a cold night and they were gazing at the stars.

Luhan glanced at ChaeMi who was looking at the sky, awed.

The wind was gently blowing against her hair. It was...mind-numbing.

*As always, her beauty is really mesmerizing* he smiled to himself.

"ChaeMi ah" Luhan started.

"Hm?" She turned to him.

"What if... one day, your parents decided to move away from here? What will you do?" he asked.

"I'll convince them to stay here." she simply said.

"Tch. You're too simple-minded you know?" Luhan tapped her nose.

ChaeMi made a face. "Don't worry oppa, that'll never happen. We promised that we wouldn't leave each other right?" she smiled.

"Yeah" he whispered and smiled back.