The car ride

Wolf

  The boys recklessly put their bags in the back of the trailer, plopped down on their seats, and got comfortable for they had a long car ride ahead of them.   Minho sat closely to Taemin, and across from them sat Jonghyun and Key, and Onew, being the eldest, drove.  Onew has to drive four hours to get to the camp site. The boys will get bored very quickly, and they did. Especially Taemin, with him being the Maknea he has yet to learn about patients.  Minho and Jonghyun spent their time talking, but Key and Taemin kept quiet amd spent their time think about what happened in the kitchen earlier. The same thought kept running through their heads.  

"Dont your dare tell key I like him!". The same thought kept running through his head like a broken record. He couldn't stop thinking about it, and it didn't help the fact that Key was sitting right beside Jonghyun. 

"don't you Dare tell key I like him". Key couldn't take it anymore.  He slid over to moved a little to his right, away from Jonghyun,  took out his MP3  player and headphones and played some music to keep his mind occupied.    

"If I wasnt so soft I probably wouldve told Tae that you like him." This was the only thing Taemin could think about. Nothing else. He felt very awkward sitting beside Minho knowing that he has strong feelings for him, but at the same time he was glad to sit beside Minho.  Taemin was considering having feelings for the tall boy but every time he thought about Minho's abs and muscles he ended up fighting the feelings and thinking of the down side of it instead. He wondered what his older brother and key would think if he stopped fighting the feelings,gave in and went with Minho.  He was afraid that key and Onew would not be happy with his decisions. He was afraid that key and Onew would never talk to him again. Then he would only be left with Minho, and if they ever broke up he would have nobody. He would be lonely like a abandoned baby wolf.  He was so scared. After think about that for a while Taemin pulled out his art book to keep his mind occupied.

"ugh!" Taemin moaned loudly.

"I'm soooooooooo bored" he groaned. 

"I know what will keep you busy" Onew said  

"what?" Taemin asked.   

"K.F.C!!" he yelled.  Onew loves his chicken. He keeps telling the boys that's it's his true love. Taemin is convinced that when Onew grows up and gets married he's gonna get married to a 10 piece chicken set from K.F.C. 

"Perfect I'm starving" jonghyun said  

"Yes!" Onew cheered as he turned the corner to a K.F.C.  Jonghyun nudged Key. Key took out his head phones.  "Were ordering KFC is that ok?" Jonghyun said. Key nodded. 

"I'll just order a 20 piece chicken set...What do you guys want?" Onew said as he pulled into the drive-thu. They all stared at Onew as if he grew another head.  

"ok I guess you don't want anything." Onew added as he pulled up to the mic.  Onew turned back ordered the food, paid, grabbed the food and drove over to a empty parking spot so he could enjoy the food. As soon as Onew parked he came to the back and sat right in between Minho and Taemin. Taemin felt some relief when Onew sat beside him, but he also felt some sadness.  -stop it Tae!- he thought clenching his pencil in frustration. -You don't have feelings for him! Do you?-  Onew started to eat the Chicken alone.  He held the chicken right up to his chest. He was hugging it.  The boys stared at Onew hungrily. Onew looked around to see that the boys looked pretty hungry. 

"Ok....I guess I'll share" Onew said setting down the chicken on the table that was in the middle of the trailer.  As soon as Onew set down the chicken Jonghyun grabbed one and started to eat thoughtlessly. He was devouring the chicken. He ate like such a wild animal. He was hunched over and ripping the chicken apart with nothing but his teeth. He ate like a wolf. He even made the growling noises.  Onew,Tae, and key stared at him with shocked and scared expressions. But Minho kinda just sat there. He didnt look surprised at all. But the rest of the boys were so puzzled and scared. In the 3 years that they've know Jonghyun they have never seen him eat like this before. As jonghyun continued to devour the chicken Taemin got more and more scared.  

"Umma" Taemin cried.  Key slid over to right even more. He was scared half to death. Both Taemin and Keys faces turned white. It looked like they saw a ghost. 

"Onew I'm scared! Make him stop!" Taemin cried.  Jonghyun stops and looks around the trailer to see that Onew is looking at  him funny, and that Taemin and key are scared half to death. He let's go of the chicken, fixes his posture, and clears his voice. 

"Sorry about that...I...Just really like chicken." Jonghyun said feeling embarrassed. 

"I know how you feel" Onew said. "chicken is my true love! I live chicken."  Jonghyun saw an opportunity to cover up the scene where he wad devouring the chicken. So he said

"You love chicken just like Minho loves- Minhos eyes widened. 

"PUDDING!" Minho yelled at the top of his lungs cutting off Jonghyun. 

"No need to yell" Onew said. 

"I love pudding"Minho said softly.   After that everyone just ate their chicken quietly. They totally forgot about what Jonghyun did. He made a successful mission. But Minho was pretty mad at him for that. He almost blew one of his secrets. No one was talking and there was no way for Minho to talk to him in private or at all. So Minho glared at the short boy, Jonghyun, the whole time. His death glare scared the absolute out of Jonghyun. He knew exactly what Minho wanted to say. "If you ever do that again your dead." (that's what Minho's death glare said...I guess...) Jonghyun was in trouble for a change.  After everyone was done their chicken Onew got up, threw out the bucket and started driving again.  Key slid back over to Jonghyun.  "well I don't know about you guys but I'm stuffed. I'm gonna take a nap." Jonghyun said rubbing his belly.  

"k ya whatever" Minho snarled. Jonghyun rolled his eyes, let out a big huff, closed his eyes and fell asleep with his head back on the head rest. Jonghyun didn't stay on that position for very long.  Jonghyun is a very fidgety sleeper. He kept moving to the right, closer to Key, to find a comfortable position, and when he finally found a comfortable position it was where he was practically snuggling with Key. Jonghyuns head was resting on Keys shoulder. Key started to blush and his heart was pounding. He swore everyone could hear it.  Key had no idea what to do, so he started to pet his head softly. Taemin didn't notice he was to busy drawing to try to keep his mind off Minho.   After a bit Key stopped and fell asleep as well. He fell asleep with his head resting on jonghyun's head. When Taemin noticed the boys fell asleep he smiled at them and ripped out a clean page from his art book and started writing on the it.  He wrote a note to Minho saying

"I heard you guys in the kitchen earlier today." Minho's eyes widened in shock.   -Well this day just keeps getting better and better.- he thought sarcastically. -I wonder if he heard about me liking him? Or about the other thing...- Minho thought. Minho put out his hand gesturing that he wanted to borrow his pencil. Taemin lent him the pencil and paper. Minho wrote back.

"what do you know?"  he slipped the paper and pencil back. Tae read the sentence in his head and looked at jonghyun and key then back at Minho.  Minho automatically knew that Taemin knew about his strong feelings for him and Jonghyuns strong feelings for key. -...- the taller boy thought.  Minho took back the paper and pencil. 

"oh....So you know?" he wrote.  He slipped it back to Tae. He replied with

"yes I know that you like me and that jonghyun likes Umma.... I mean Key" he slipped it back. Minho read the note then sat there quietly. Neither one of them wrote after that. Minho didn't know what to write. If he wrote    "Do you like me back?" it could ruin his friendship with Tae, but he didn't write anything he would never know Tae's feelings. He didn't know what to write.  Tae didn't write anything because he was trying make up his mind. When Taemin finally made up his mind he wrote it down for Minho to see.   "Ok...I've thought about this for a while and I think im ready to tell you." Tae wrote. He showed Minho the note then took it back and wrote down his feelings for Minho to see.  As Taemin wrote Minho's heart was racing like crazy. He could hear the thud of his heart pounding on his chest.  He wondered if Tae could hear his heart pounding.   Taemin folded the note and passed it back. Minho unfolded the paper.  He was so scared but yet so anxious to read the note.  He read the note and just as Minho finished reading the note Onew said

"you guys sure are quite back there." 

"I'm drawing. I get quite when I draw" Taemin said going back to his drawing.   Minho hid the note in the chest pocket if his Jean jacket. 

"And I'm listening to music so I don't wake up the others" Minho said pulling out his MP3 player and headphones. He put the left bud in his ear.  Just then Jonghyun gets up. He removes his head from Keys shoulder causing Key's head to fall causing him to wake up. Key shakes his head and rubs his eyes. 

"Are we there yet?" Key asked tiredly rubbing his eyes. 

"No, not yet"Onew replies "were almost there though" he added. 

"how long do we have to wait to get to the camp grounds?" Taemin asked anxiously.  

"Taemin i know your bored but you'll have to wait about an hour and a half" Onew replied. The four boys in the back sighed. They couldn't wait any longer. 

"so what did I miss while I was asleep?" Jonghyun asked. 

"Nothing much. I just drew this picture." Taemin replied showing him the picture. Minho and Jonghyun were impressed, but Key was jealous. He loved to draw but he could never draw as good as Tae.  "

How long were we asleep for?" Jonghyun asked suddenly. 

"about half an hour." Minho replied.  The room went silent. They had nothing to do or talk about, so all of them fell asleep hoping that when they woke up they would be at their destination.