The talk

Wolf

 "What's your problem?" jonghyun asked as they stepped in the kitchen.  "I don't know what your talking about" Minho replied. Minho new exactly what jonghyun was talking about, and Jonghyun knew that.  Minho just didn't want to get in trouble. Jonghyun can be a little harsh when he's pissed.  "Oh I think you know." Jonghyun said angrily.  "ok fine. I know what your talking about and I know your mad. And-" "Your damn right I'm mad! You erased my memory!" Jonghyun said cutting off Minho.  "I'm sorry. The name really bugged me." Minho continued.  "If it really bugged you then why didn't you say so?" Jonghyun asked as he lighted up.  "Because I wanted you to forget permanently." Minho said. The room went silent.  "what do you think their talking about?" Taemin asked.  "Not sure" Onew replied puzzled.  "I'll go check" Taemin said.  "No!" Key yelled stoping the Maknea from ease dropping on the boys.  "This is not your fight, plus it's not polite to ease drop" Key added.  Taemin looked at his Older brother Onew.  "Umma I mean key, has a point."Onew said.  "Fine I won't ease drop. But can I atleast go get a snack? I'm starving" Taemin asked Key. Key nodded. Taemins expression went from unamused to glad. Taemin opened the door and ran down the hallway to the kitchen stoping at the edge of the door way where no one from in the kitchen could see him. Key shut the door behind him.  "Instead of erasing my mine you could have just said it bugged you." Jonghyun said. Taemin had a puzzled look on his face. "Minho can erase minds?" he whispered to himself. "that's not possible....is it?" he added.  "I'm sorry ok!" Minho yelled at his older cousin. "I'm sorry" he said softly. "Please forgive me" He added with a soft a gentle voice. The room went silent. The apology didn't seem to be working. Minho was getting scared. -what if he doesn't forgive me? I better put on a puppy dog face- Minho thought. Minho's eyes widened looking sad and helpless. Tamin peeked over the door to see what was happening, for he couldnt see or hear anything. AWE! Taemin thought. He looks so cute, sad and helpless. Wait! He popped back around the corner. -Did I just think that Minho looked cute?- "UGH!....Fine! I forgive you" Jonghyun finally said. Minho let out a load happy  'Yes'.  "Your lucky I'm soft." Jonghyun told Minho. "If I wasnt so soft I probably wouldve told Tae that you like him. Just to get revenge" Jonghyun added. Taemins eyes widened. -Minho likes me!?- He thought. He thought about that for a minute. -Minho likes me...Minho likes me- the same thought was running through his head.-Minho likes me!- he thought excitedly. Wait! Why am I excited? Stop it Tae! Do I like him back? No! Yes? Maybe?- Taemin thought.  "What's taking him so long?" Key asked Onew.  "Not sure" Onew replied  "I'm going to go see what's taking him" Key said as he got up from from the bed. Key opened the door to see Taemin at the end of the hall ease dropping on the boys. Key quietly ran down the hall.  "Taemin I told you not to ease drop!" Key whispered  "If you told Taemin I wouldve killed you! Literally." Minho said. "SHHHHH!" Taemin hushed the Hyung "That's not gonna stop me" Jonghyun said  "Wait...Your actually gonna tell him?" Minho asked. Jonghyun just stood there with a smile on his face.  "if you tell Tae then I tell Key" Minho added threatening his older cousin.    "Don't you dare tell him!" Jonghyun yelled lundging at Minho grabbing his shirt. "If you tell Key I like him I'll kill you!" Jonghyun added loudly.  Both Keys and Taemins eyes widened. -Jonghyun is gay too?- Taemi thought. -Jonghyun is gay!? How could he not tell me!?-   "Ok I've heard enough. Let's go back to your room" Key whispered. Taemin just nodded.  "Then don't you dare tell Taemin" Minho said.  "Fine we won't tell either of them" Jonghyun said as he let go of his cousins shirt. He turned around and started walking back to Taemins room. Minho followed him. Jonghyun opened the door. "Is everything ok?" Onew asked. "Everything is fine." Jonghyun replied. "That's good." Onew said "Now let's finish packing and go" he added.  "Wait. We still haven't found my phone." Taemin said sadly.  "were going camping.  you dint need your phone. We'll find it when we got back." Key told him.  "ok" Taemin said.  "Alright. Let's go" Minho said as he grabbed his suitcase.