A trip down memory lane

Wolf

 Kibum pulls out his phone.  Where are you? -Kibum. There was no answer. 

Taemin? -Kibum. Still no answer.

"He's not answering. I want to go!" Kibum cried in frustration.

"Relax.  We'll get to go camping. Taemin probably just lost his phone again.  we'll just go to his house instead if your really that impatient. But first I'll text Onew to let him know were coming."  said Jonghyun 

Onew were coming over to your house. Kibum can't wait-Jonghyun 

Alright when you come over can you help Taemin find his phone?- Onew

Sure-Jonghyun 

Thanks- Onew   

"alright" Jonghyun said as he zipped up his bag "lets Taemin need help finding his phone" Jonghyun told his best friend Kibum.  

Kibum and Jonghyun grabbed their backpacks and suitcases that need for their one week camping trip with the others and they headed out the door to Onew Taemin's house.

"Don't forget to lock the door" jonghyun reminded him as he closed the door.

Kibum pulled out his lanyard that was hiding in his sweater.

"wow...that's a lot a keys." Jonghyun stated.

"ya... And I use all of them too." Kibum said as he turned the key in the lock. 

``we should call you key now. Just because of how many keys you have" Jonghyun said.

"that's not such a bad idea. I like the name. From Now on I'm key." Key replied as he took the key out and turned around.

Jonghyun chuckles "You know I was kidding" Jonghyun told key as they started to walk down to Onew and Taemin's house.  

"Oh.... Still....I'm key now" Key replied with an embarrassed look and tone. It went silent for about a minute.

  "you know, we've know each other for 3 years and you just gave me a nickname." key told Jonghyun.  

"when Taemin and Minho first met Taemin gave Minho a nickname within the day." key added.  

"Minho has a nickname?!" jonghyun asked loudly with a surprised voice.  

"ya. You don't remember?"  key replied surprised that he didn't remember.  Jonghyun shook his head no.

"well It's the frog price. He got the name when we went to the mall together. The 5 of us. We went into the toy store because Minho saw the cutest frog toy ever. It was the one that looked like a price because it had the crown. Now do you remember?" key explained.  

Jonghyun nodded. "now I remember. I totally forgot" Jonghyun replied as they reached their destination.

"well its not your fault. Minho doesnt really like being called that." Key said as he pulled out his lanyard again.

Jonghyun looked down with a pissed expression on his face. -He must have erased my mind again. damn him!- Jonghyun thought

"you ok?" key asked as he put a key in Onews front door.  Jonghyun looked over

"uhh?... Ya I'm fine....You have a key to Taemin and Onews house?" Jonghyun asked puzzled.

"ya... Just incase Taemin looses his" Key replied "Onew gave it to me after Taemin lost his key the first time." key added as he unlocked the door, they walked in and and jonghyun yelled with a pissed tone "Hey frog prince! Were here!"

"woah... What's with the tone?" key asked shocked "I've never seen you so mad before...." Key added.  "it's nothing....Don't worry about it." jonghyun replied with a dead tone.    

"Hey frog price were here!" Minho stopped. His face went pail. ! he thought. His heart was racing.  

"Yay Umma and Jonghyun. Are here. Lets go say hi" Taemin told Minho. Minho immediately responded with a load no.

"Why?" Taemin asked. "Because.... They'll come to us, and plus your not done pack and you still haven't found your cell."  Minho replied unsteady.

"fine I'll wait." Taemin said with alittle bit of anger.    

"we know you guys are here" Jonghyun yelled.  Just then Onew comes out of his room.

"Stop yelling. I'm right here." Onew yelled.

"Hipagrit" Jonghyun said under his breath.

"What was that?" Onew asked in a pissed tone.

"sorry...I said sorry." Jonghyun replied nervously.  

"Can we come in now?" Key asked the hyung Onew.

"yes ofcorse...sorry." Onew replied feeling stupid. The boys took off Their shoes and headed up the small flight of stair the was in front of the door way.  

"You guys excited?" Onew asked the two boys when they got up.  The boys nodded  

"Where's Tae?" Key adsked

"Hes in his room packing and trying to find his phone." Onew replied.

"Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me I need to help Tae find his phone... Again" Key said in a rush to see Taemin.

"No wonder Taemin calls him Umma. He's always looking after him. I keep telling him that's my job" Onew said after key left.  Jonghyun chuckles.

"Is Minho in there too?" Jonghyun asked. Onew nodded.

"Why?" Onew asked.

"I need to have a word with him" he replied as he made his way over to Taemin's room with Onew following him. 

Key opened the door. It made a load creaking noise. Taemin and Minho heard the load creek, they turn to see key.

"Umma!!" Taemin yelled as he run to hug his friend. Key hugs him back.

"stop along me that" Key said as he squeezed Taemin.  

"hey! I didnt get a hug!" Minho said with a fake sad voice. Taemin lets go of the hug.

"you want a hug too?" Taemin asked nervously. Minho nodded as his face blushed. Taemin goes in to hug the tall boy. Minho hugs him back.  Taemin's heart races and he blushes. Taemin looked over at Key. Key saw him blush. Taemin pried himself from the hug before Key saw anymore blushing.  

"Why should I stop calling Umma?" Taemin asked to trying hide the fact that Key saw him blush.  

"One I have a new nickname now. jonghyun gave it to me, and two Im not a girl." Key replied.  Minho chuckles.

"what's your new nickname?" Taemin asked bit he sleeve to try to hide his face as it was still red

"Key" he replied confidently.

"Key?" Minho asked with a puzzled look. Key nodded.

"How did he get that?" Taemin asked.  Key pulled out his lanyard.  

"Oh I see"  Minho said.  

"where's jonghyun" Minho added nervously.  Key heard foot steps coming from the hall Minho heard them as well.  He made his way over to the door and tok a look through the small crack in the door. He see's Jonghyun.

"Oh !" Minho said as he rushed over to hide in the closet.

"is that him?" Taemin asked as he let go of the sleeve. Minho nodded.

"Onew is coming too. Oh ya by the way I'm not here" He said quickly as he closed the closet door. He left a small peekie hole.

"whats up with him" Key asked as he felt like he missed a lot. Taemin shrugged as he let go of his sleeve.   Jonghyun opened the door to Taemin's room.

"where's Minho? I need to talk to him in private." Jonghyun asked immediately without even saying hi to Taemin.

"Well hello to you too." Taemin replied, agitated.

"hi...Now where's Minho?" Jonghyun asked again.  The boys shrugged  Minho let out a sigh of relief and backed away from the door and hit the vacuum causing it to fall over making a load noise. -oh !- He thought.  All the boys look over to the closet. Jonghyun starts to walk over to the closet with a smirk on his face, he opens the door.

"..." Minho said when he saw jonghyun.

"Hi frog prince.  can I have a world with you?... Privately?" Jonghyun asked with an angered voice. Minho knew he was in big trouble.

"ummmm.... No I'm good" Minho replied. He shut the door. Jonghyun swung the door open and grabbed Minho's arm and dragged him to the kitchen where they could talk privately.

"Man....What's their probelm?" Onew asked after they left.  Taemin and key shurg.