Shopping alone?

I Want You

It was 10am on a Saturaday morning, you woke up early today because of Hannah. She has been sending you text messages asking what she should wear on her date, but one thing you could never get was the fact that she is much fashionable than you. But she kept on asking for your opinions when she will turn down like 95% of the suggestion you say. 

~Gin saengmeori geunyeo un gamado saenggangnane~ "yeoboseyo." you picked up your phone lazily. 

"_____!! OMG! I really don't know what to wear, OTTOKE?" Hannah shouted on the phone sounding so desperated.

"Aish, stop shouting, I'm going to be deaf after high school if you continue shouting at me!"

"keke, sorry _____ah, but I really have no idea what to wear."

"Well, why don't you wear the dress I brought you few months ago? It look looks like a perfect outfit for a museum date." you suggested while heading to the bathroom. 

"OMG! That's was the best idea you ever suggested, Ok thanks _____ah. I will hang up now since Rockhyun oppa is going to pick me up in an hour. BYE" Hannah hang up without even letting you say goodbye. 

Your pav~

This girl is really unbelieveable, everytimes she have a date she would asked me the same question. 

*sigh* when can I ever be the one calling her and ask her what should I wear instead. Oh well, since I have nothing to do, I might as well go out shopping for a bit to kill some time. 

Author pav~ 

You quickly got dressed, put on some BB cream and lefted your house. 

While walking down the street, you saw so many couples walking around. Either holding hands, or the guy putting their arm around their girl. You looked down, and started walking again. 

As you were walking, you saw a cute looking coffee shop and decided go inside and get a cup of coffee. 

Adagio-Coffee-Roaster-front-entrance-Bus

You took a step inside the coffee shop and you were amazed by the design of this place. You ordered a cappuccino and sitted at the side of the shop. After 5minutes you felt someone placing a cup infront of you and sitted infront  of you as well. 

You turned around and stared at this stranger, that just place a coffee infront of you and sit down without even asking. The stranger looked at you and smiled, strangely your heart was beating rapily none stop. You looked back at your coffee, trying to figure out the reason for your heart to beat so fast. 

"You like the drawing on your coffee? I actually asked them to draw this." said the stranger.

You blushed a bit and looked down at the coffee. Your eyes sparked a bit, you couldn't take your eyes off it because the drawing was just too adorable.

8462056620_a80cd0502c_z.jpg

 

You looked up again and smiled "thank you, but do I know you?" 

"No need to thanks me, I was sitting over there alone, and saw you walking in. Looking so glooming, so I decided to cheer you up a bit." The strange smiled while replying back. 

"HAHAHA, I see. Well my name is _______, what about yours?" you asked.

"Jonghwan." He repiled. 

So his name is Jonghwan... you thought then smile back. 

"Are you waiting for your girlfriend? Since today is Valentines' Day?" You asked nevousily, hoping he will say no. 

"HAHAHA, I don;t have one. What about you? Alone or waiting for someone?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm a loner too." you said pouting. 

"I see, well are you free? I have nothing to do anyway, lets go on date together shout we?" Jonghwan asked. 

"HAHAHA, asking me for a date already? Well why not, I don't have any boyfriend so I don't see a reason to turn your offer down."

"KAJA!" Both of you stood up and left the coffee shop.

 

OMG I FINALLY UPDATED>.< 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS DOWN BELOW~!!

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGHT OF THIS STORY...!!!

HERE ARE SOME JONGHWAN OPPA'S PHOTO>.<

OMG HE'S SO HOT~!!!!!!

tumblr_mr2u0g180w1ryy64io1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr2u1qTdTm1ryy64io1_500.jpg

tumblr_mra7mb1p0N1ryy64io1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrf332TYKu1suvhjxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrn6lmxEnG1s1c357o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mrna0ocUKF1ryy64io1_500.jpg