Valentine's day~

I Want You

~Valentine's day~

"jiagiya, it valentine's day tomorrow!! Where do you want to go and celebrate this romantic day together?" Rockhyun said, facing his girlfriend Hannah while showing her, his killer smile that every fan girls of his would die for. 

With her head tilted to the side, thinking where they could go and celebrates valentines, suddenly a light bulb pops up and she thought of a destination for them to spend their day on. "Why don't we go to the teddy bear musem in the afternoon then we can eat dinner afterwards at some close by restaruarant.". With a cheerful smile on her face, Rockhyun knows that he can't refuses her suggestion because he knows so well, that Hannah is a person that would do everything to get what she wanted. But on the other hand, Rockhyun actually loves teddy bears, if you ever go on his tumblr it full of teddy bear pictures. The only person who knows this was Hannah, in facts she found it really cute that a guy is that obessed with 'TEDDY BEAR'. 

"_______, what are you going to do tomorrow, it valentine's day." Hannah asked with a tiny bit of worry feeling from her voice. 

Taking your earphones out, you took a deep breath and sign "Molla, I don't even have a boyfriend or a date. So I'm going to stay home and study like a good girl." you half heartly smiled back to Hannah.

To be honest, you were really jealous of your bestfriend Hannah. WHY?? 

Well she's always talks about how cute or annoying Rockhyun is at times and what they did during their dates. At first it sounds really interesting but after a while it gets kind of annoying. 

Sometimes you are really pissed at yourself not having a boyfriend or should I say experienced love, well the reason why you didn't have a boyfriend wasn't because no one confessed to you. In fact there were quite a lot, but you rejected all of them. None of those boy make your heart skip, not even a tiny bit. You were waiting for the right one to come into your life, but it looks like it not going to happen any time soon. 

 

SORRY THIS IS THE MOST BORING CHAPTER EVER!! >~<

P.S I ONLY MAKE IT UP ABOUT ROCKHYUN BEING OBESSED WITH TEDDY BEAR, I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT HE LIKES SO YEAH...

100%’s Rockhyun requested by i-love-my-username

tumblr_mdl4lnPiij1rtdftco1_250.gif