First date

I Want You

The two of you walked down the street of Hongdae, where the street is crowded with couples everywhere. 

Shops and restaurants has many fun and interesting events for the couples to celebrate valentine's day. 

The two of you walked into a small but unique shop.

While roaming through the shop, one thing got your attention...a dream catcher

 (YES I WATCHED 'THE HEIRS', BEST DRAMA EVER^___^)

You were reading the meaning of this dream catcher with your full attention and you didn't realise that Jonghwan was standing behind you. 

"What is that?" Jonghwan asked.

"OMONA!! Jonghwan you scared me." You reply with a scared expression. But what shocked you the most is that he was literally 10cm away from your face. Who wouldn't get shock when a hot guy like him stand this close to you.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to scared you, but seeing you looking at that with such a serious face I was curious myself." Jonghwan said while rubbing his neck.

"It ok, I know you didn't mean it. Ah, this is a dream catcher it allows good dreams pass through the web down to the sleeper whilst bad dreams get caught in the web and diasppear with the coming sunlight."

"Wow, that sounds pretty cool. Do you want me to buy you one?" Jonghwan asked.

"No, it fine. I don't really believe this. Jonghwan-ah lets just go." You smiled. 

With the last glance of that dream catcher you left the shop. While Jonghwan smiled to himself and decided to buy it for you as a present. 

Walking through the street, many couples smiled and laughed with each another. To be honest, you were super jealous of them. Never had a boyfriend really annoys you sometimes, expecially in these kind of days. 

Without realising, Jonghwan was glancing at you every second. He saw your jealous expression while pouting so he looked at were you were looking. It was a couple sharing an ice-cream together. Without realising Jonghwan secretly smile to himself.

What a cutie. Getting jealous over a couple like that. ______ah. You are so different compare to other girls expecially her. Aish, what did you do to me? My heart is already pumping super fast, because of you. I think I'm inlove again. After today I hope we can hangout more and get closer to you. ______ah, I will make you mine soon. Real soon. Jonghwan thought.

At the end of the day, both of you got tired of shopping so you to get some ice-cream before going home. 

"Welcome to summer paradise, what would you like today?" The worker asked.

"Give me one serving of vanilia and a cookies and cream." Jonghwan said. 

"How did you know what I favour I want?" You asked.

"Just a guess." Jonghwan said with a smile.

After a few minutes, "Here you go sir, one vanilia and one cookies and cream ice-cream. Have a nice evening with your pretty girlfriend." The worker say and went back to work. Hearing the word 'girlfriend'. you blushed. 

Once you guys finish your ice-cream, you decided to head home. Jonghwan being the gentleman decided to walk you home. The walk was quiet but it wasn't awkward at all, in fact it was relaxing and comfortable. How you wishes the time to stop right there but your home was right infront of your eyes already. 

"Thank you for spending the day with me." You said.

"No, it was fun... Ah give me your phone." Jonghwan asked, and reach out to grab your phone off you. "Here, I saved my phone number onto your phone, now we can send text messagers to each other." Jonghwan said while smiling like a little kid.

"HAHAHA, okay, but I got to go in now." You say trying so hard not to blush.

"Wait, take this." Jonghwan handed you a bag.

"What is that?"

"Open it when you get inside." 

As you were about to turn and get inside, Jonghwan suddenly grab your left arm  and pulled you back. He then kissed you on your forehead. Your were fully shocked, for a second you thought your heart just stopped. 

"Goodnight ______ah, now go inside before it gets to cold here." Jonghwan then turn you around and push you inside the gate.

Because you were blushing so hard and heart was pumping so fast. You ran straight inside the house and to your room. 

After being calm down a bit for the accident before, you opened the gift Jonghwan gave to you.

A dream catcher. You thought.

Beep* a message received. 

You open the message and smiled. Pump pump pump, you heart was skipping rapidly. Is this how is like to be inlove? 

From: Jonghwannie

Do you like the present? I hope you do. XD 

I hope you will dream about me everyday in your sleep and only appear in your good dreams, HAHAHA~

 

Pump pump pump, you heart was skipping rapidly.

Is this how is like to be inlove? You thought and smile to yourself.

 

______ah, you are different to her right, you won't hurt me like she did right? I hope this time, I'm right. Jonghwan thought while falling into dream land.