Boys

I Start To Live The Moment I Die

"GIVE IT BACK!!"

"HAHAHA A STUFFED TOY? ARE YOUR KIDDING ME? YOUR 14!! OH WAIT, OR WAS IT 4? HAHHAHAHHAHHA"

Kris and Chen held up your stuffed toy you kept close to you for memories.

"Give it back," you grumbled.

"WHAT? I COULDNT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUNDS OF YOUR CRYING HAHAHHA"

"I said....GIVE. IT. BACK!!!"

You walk up to them and give Kris a good punch in the face and a kick in Chen's stomach and take your toy back. You sit in your place like an angel before your math teacher can come in.

"KRIS!! CHEN!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO IDIOTS DOING ON THE FLOOR? GET UP YOU LAZY PIECE OR GOOD-FOR-NOTHINGS BEFORE I PUT YOU IN THE PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE AT ONCE!!!"

They mumble and get on their chairs quietly. You swore you could feel a burning glare at the back of your head.

------------------------------

You didn't have friends in school, so usually you would sit in the garden outside school.

You take out the toy from earlier and look at it. The memories from your fourth birthday flood back in.

You remember the happy and calm atmosphere. Your father's eyes, his soothing voice, the smell of cologne on him, and his warm youch you felt when he gave you a stuffed toy for your fouth birthday.

"Do you like your present?"

He smiled at you sweetly and hugged you. It was all perfect. Then the atmosphere turned still. Then loud and tensed. You remember being pushed under your bed. It when dark. The sound of gunshots and screaming outside. Tables and chairs crashing to the floor. People having valuable leave a loud bang of the front door and silence.

You go outside quietly, not expecting what you saw. The salty tears streaming down your face. Your family's blood on your hands. The screaming sirens outside your house. And finally, the long high-pitched beep, which seemed to go on forever.

The cloudy and still day of your father, brother and two sisters funeral. You hear the cries of your mother at your father's grave, while you stand there. Can't cry anymore becase you've used up all your tears. Your mom goes home first, not too far away. You walk up to your father's grave and kneel down one last time and say, "Yes....I love it."

You put the food into your mouth only to find it wet, cold and salty. Realizing you cried into your food while your flashback. Only then realizing someone has been calling you. You turn around and see a tall, lean guy, about 18, with dark black hair and pitch black eyes, wearing a white t-shirt, black ripped jeans and a pair or black high tops Chuck Taylor's Converse All Star.

"Why are you here?"

He chuckled, his laugh was so cute. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?"

"Oh...right..sorry.."

"Haha, why are you out here all alone? And why are you crying?"

"Well...I always come here during recess and I was thinking about my dad..."

He gave you a sympathic look. "Y/n...know that someone is always looking out for you. I have to go. Goodbye."

He got up and walked away.

"W-wait! What's your name! And how did you know....my......name."

I turned around. And he was gone. Where he sat just now, was a container. I opened it and found lamb, mashed potato and a box drink. A letter on the container said 'Eat me. :D I figured you were hungry because your food was ruined just now. :)' I checked my watch: 2 minutes before the bell rings.

"OH CRAP!!!" I inhaled the lamb and mashed potato, nearly choking I drank the box drink and nearly choking on that too. I ran to class when I heard the bell rang. Tripping a good few times on the way.

Thank you, whoever you are.

------------------------------------------------

Well that's the end of chapter 3 :D Feedback guys? Pwease? :/ Anythin? Im really buzy these days so its hard to find some writing time...