One

I Start To Live The Moment I Die

"I have a suprise for you!"

"What? Another pencil case? I have enough of those. mom.."

"Why are you so rude to me? Just come down!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING?? JUST BRING IT UP HERE AND SHOW ME!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME COME DOWN."

"UGHHH. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!! FORGET IT I DONT WANT ANY "SUPRISE". JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"FINE. YOU DONT NEED A SUPRISE. YOU CAN JUST STAY UP HERE IN YOUR ROOM AND SULK. FOR 16 YEARS IVE BEEN TOLERATING WITH YOUR NUISANCE. WELL I GIVE UP. IF I CANT GET MY OWN DAUGHTER TO RESPECT ME I MIGHT AS WELL DIE!!"

"FINE!! JUMP OFF A CLIFF FOR ALL I CARE!!"

 

I watched her as she went out the door and walked down the stairs. I didnt mean to say it, it just, came out. But im not going to say sorry just yet. It would make me look weak. Besides, she needs some time to cool down.....

"Mom?"

I went down the stairs to say i was sorry. The car was gone. She mustve went out. I turned the TV on while waiting for her to come back.

We are reporting live from Valley Hill where an accident has just happened not 30 minutes ago. A woman in her late 40s has been confirmed dead. Cause of death is yet to be confirmed but assumed, suicide. She was pushed or jumped of the nearby cliff here, in Valley Hill. A picture, of what we assume is daughter, was found clutched in her hand. This is Park Sang Gun, live on channel 17.

I couldnt move. I felt as if someone ripped out my heart, and replaced a stone with it, cold, hard and heavy. It cant be coincidence. Tears filled up in my eyes, making everything blurry. I felt the streams of the tears run down my cheeks and wetting my shirt. I did something expected, as if automatic. I ran to my best friend's house. Who else could I turn to? My dad? No....he left before I was even born.

"AMBER OPEN UP!"

There was no answer. I almost left when suddenly the door swinged open, showing a girl with streams of tears running down her face.

"y/n-ah, im so sorry. I heard about your mother. Are you ok?"

"HOW COULD I BE OKAY?!? I JUST LOST MY MOM, THE ONLY FAMILY MEMBER I HAD LEFT, AND NOW I MIGHT BE ORPHA-. Im sorry Amber, Its allmy fault this happened. There was a fight, I couldnt control my temper, and-"

"Shhh.....its not your fault..come in."

She held me close, pulled me in and shut the door. We sat in the living room, waiting for nothing. Cups of milo on the table neither of us touched. There was just silence.

--------------------------

Sorry if it was short >< first fanfic hereeee comment what you think! ^-^ :D