You Are Not Here

I Start To Live The Moment I Die

Amber is...different. She isnt the type of girl who falls in love with guys so easily. And shes also a tomboy I forgot to mention... I idolize tomboys alot actually. I like when a girl is smart, tough yet soft, and stands up for her self. And doesnt look to bad either ;D. I respect these kind of people.

"You could live with me you know...Im already 18 and I can drive you to school. I have a part-time job and my parents like you."

Despite her tomboyish look she gave me those eyes no one could resist.

"Alright, haha."

"GREAT!!!! y/n Liu, welcome. Your can take the guest room.It is upstairs next to mine."

It took me a few weeks, but I packed my stuff and moved to Amber's house. I sold the house and that made it official that I was a Liu.

I went to my new room. Not bad, nice blue walls and black and brown furniture. Almost exactly the same as Amber's. I put my clothes in the cupboard and put the photo frames of me and my mom wherever. I had no picture of my dad except for the one in my locket I found when I was four. It was nothing special, just the usual gold, heart-shaped locket in those movies you watch......exept for this little clock inside. Well not really a clock that tells you the time but more like a timer...counting down. I never new what it was but according to the tiny timer it was due in 4 years on May 2nd. Maybe it was a special day or something I don't know. But it wasnt my birthday...mine was on 27th June. Oh well...I guess I'll have to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh....another boring day of school...aigoo....

"Bye, thanks for the ride."

"No, problem. Seeya at 7."

I watched Amber pull away from the sidewalk as I walked into the building that contains me called 'SCHOOL'. As boring as it might be, there is some fun since its an art school after all...I just sat down on a bench in the corridor since its still a little early. I opened my book where the bookmark was, right in the middle. I just finished a book and I started on a new one two days ago. Its called 'You Are Not Here'. I got it from a book catalog my school gave me. I ordered it because it sounded nice. But when it arrived, I opened it. The whole story was in poems. Seriously. Poems. I though I was going to be a rhyming freak after I finished the book! Until I actually read it...not really poems...it was more like one of those short sentences that dont rhyme written in stanzas. Let me tell you what's it about.

Annaleah and Brian shared something special - Annaleah is sure of it. When they were together, they didn't need anyone else. It didn't matter that their relationship was secret. All that mattered was that they had with each other. And then, out of nowhere, Brian dies. And while everyone else has their role in the grieving process, Annaleah finds herself living outside of it, unacknowledged and lonely. How can you recover from a loss that no one will let you have?

Im still in the process of reading it so yeah....then there's a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see 6 cute guys, the popular boys of the school. A.k.a B.A.P.

"Annyeong, Yongguk."

"Annyeong, y/n."

Bang Yongguk, the leader of their group. Famous for his deep, y voice. Not to mention his gummy smile, haha.

"Hi, Dae."

"....Hi........y/n."

He gives a little smile. Well.....he's my ex-boyfriend. .__. Yeah....I totally fell in love with him on the first day of school because he was so handsome. And his voice...he sang for me during our first school concert so you can't blame me right? It was an awesome 3 years. But we broke up because he started getting popular, and I was un-popular....it didnt work out..but we still talk every once in a while.

The rest are Youngjae, Himchan, Jongup and Zelo. Youngjae is one of those smart popular guys. Himchan is the cute one. You should see the girls drooling over him everyday. And there's Jongup. I actually found him really cute especially his innocent smile and his dance skills. Junhong a.k.a Zelo is the really, REALLY tall maknae. Also known as the giant baby.

Youngjae hands me a lime green envelope.

"What's this?"

Youngjae chuckled, "Well you have to open it to find out."

I opened the envelope. It was an invitation to their end year party. I looked up and before I could say anything they were gone. I sighed and stuffed it into my bag. I checked my watch and got up for class.

So much for finishing my book......

----------------------------------

WHeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I SERIOUSLY love Amber ;D any of you who read You Are Not Here before? haha xD if you have dont ruin the book for me til im done kay? ;) heehee x)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e57c49e9a034d5b1744ccc7ca5b76783/tumblr_mg7i4oywrR1rw3e83o1_500.jpg