The Fight

Dangerous Trade

Whenever they ran into the girls from Exo Jieun would just leave and her friends just follow, they didn’t know what’s wrong with Jieun why she was acting so different. Even her boyfriend Yongguk notice the change her in, whenever she saw Seohyun she would stare at the girl and she too would stare back at Jieun. Every since that night Daehyun hasn’t really talk to the girls even when they try to talking to him so there's isnt any problem, but he either ran before they could catch up or disappear. Daehyun was walking around the city when he saw a girl that looked like Hyosung getting beat up, he went to check it out and it was her.

 

"Yah." he shouted at the girls.

The girls look at him and smile."Let's go." they got inside their car and left.

"Hyosung are you ok?" pick her up in his arm."What happen?"

"I'm not sure…they just came and jump me."

"Do you know them?"

"One of them is from Exo."

"Exo."

 

Daehyun took Hyosung to Sunhwa place and they bandage her up, clean her wounds. He was outside when she walk up to him. The two of them sat down on the patio.

 

"What are you going to do now?"

"Leave it alone." she said.

"You almost got kill."

"I know, but I don’t want to fight."

"Fine, I'll do it for you." stood up and storm out of Sunhwa house.

After he was gone Sunhwa came out."Did you really had to do that."

"It's the only way."

"You got yourself beat up just so he care about you? Isnt that a bit low."

Smile."If I can get Daehyun to care and like me, it doesn’t matter how low I get."

"Hyosung, you're crazy."

"Maybe I am." she got up and went inside the house.

 

Daehyun went over to Luhan house, he came out with Seohyun when they met at the front gate of his house. Seohyun look at Daehyun and he didn’t want to look at her.

 

"This is war, meet us at the warehouse by 9th street later." he said and left.

Both Luhan and Seohyun looked at each other."Seohyun ah, go home ok..i'll call you tomorrow."

"No..i'll go with you."

"IT's to dangerous for you."

"I can take care of myself."

"I don’t want you to be hurt..just listen to me ok."

"But, what if your hurt..and I cant help you."

Pull her into a hug."I wont get hurt..because I still have you to come back too..i promise I wont get hurt." he smile gently at her.

 

Seohyun give him a hug before leaving his house, as she walk to her car she notice someone standing there. When she got closer and saw who it was she went up to him.

 

"Daehyun."

"Why are you with him?"

"Because he my friend."

"I wont promise you that I wouldn’t hurt him." he said and walk away.

"Why are you doing this?"

"One of s beat up Hyosung, she was nice enough to let it go..but not me..no one beat up our girl without us getting involve."

"Is that why when I got beat up, you got involve?"

Turn around."I was trying to stop them, it wasn’t a fair fight."

"And what did I do, I let it go..we didn’t start any problem."

"That's not what she said..she saw one of your girl or even you were the one that was beating her up." got on his bike and storm off.

 

Luhan and Exo meet up and went to the warehouse by 9th street, when they arrive they saw Bap and Clown there. Exo got off their bike and walk towards then, they stand just couple feet away from each other. Luhan was in dark blue jacket standing in front of s, while Yongguk stood in front of his group along with Rome C-Clown leader. Daehyun waste no time with talking and attack, they were all fighting one other blood dripping, people falling. Seohyun couldn’t stand it anymore and decided to run to the warehouse, when she could hear people shouting and punch being throw around. Seohyun went into the warehouse and saw Sehun, Lay, Kris, and Kai fighting while the others are farther back, she search for Luhan when she saw him fighting Daehyun and Yongguk. S

 

"Luhan." she shout as she ran towards him.

The three of them turn to look and saw her."Seohyun."

"What the hell is she doing here?" Yongguk said as he punch Luhan in the face.

Kick Yongguk off, and ran to Seohyun but Daehyun tackle Luhan from behind and he fell."Ah." hit his arm on the hard concrete floor. Luhan turn around and kicked Daehyun by the stomach when Yongguk got up and punch him, she ran up to them and push Yongguk off Luhan and block him from Daehyun punch when he saw that it was Seohyun he stop just in time, then they heard the siren of the police car Daehyun look at Seohyun and grab her hand she didn’t want to go but he pulled her off.

 

"Seohyun." Luhan said and cough some blood out.

"Hyung let's go." Sehun and Lay grabbed him and took him to the car.

 

Seohyun was carry by Daehyun and push into the car, he held Seohyun down as she was fighting back. They drove the car to Sunhwa house when Hyosung notice them, they were bleeding from the head to their bloody faces. When she saw Daehyun with Seohyun she got mad and walk down to them, she grabbed Seohyun hair when Daehyun was still holding her in his arm. He let go of Seohyun and pull Hyosung away. Jieun came out of the house when she saw Seohyun cover in blood, her face got some bloody on and she got worry but she had to hide it.

 

"Yongguk." she walk down to him."Are you ok?"

She smile."I'm fine, just some cuts and bruise."

She look at Seohyun."Why is she here?"

Yongguk look at Seohyun then to Daehyun who holding Hyosung."Ask Daehyun." he said and pull Jieun inside the house with him.

 

Zinger and Sunhwa took Hyosung inside when Daehyun turn around and saw Seohyun gone, he went to look for her when he found her wondering around, she wasn’t sure of the place since she doesn’t go to that side of town. She look for the street name when she felt someone hand pull her, he took her back to Sunhwa house. He put her down on the sofa and held her hand, so she wouldn’t leave.

 

"Sit down and stop struggling." he shouted at her.

"No, I want to go see if Luhan ok..he hurt."

"NO."

"Let her go Daehyun." Jieun said to him.

"Shut up Jieun, you're the one that beat her up first."

"Daehyun, enough..i know you're mad about that but just forget it."

"Why did you even bring her?" Hyosung ask.

"Because I want to, I wasn’t going to leave her there."

"Her boyfriend could take care of her..she doesn’t need you."

"She doesn’t have a boyfriend, and she wont if she knows what's best for him."

"Daehyun ah, why are you being like this..you're never like this before." Yongguk said as he gets his wound treated.

 

Sunhwa heard some people talking when she look outside the window and saw some other members, she open the door for them to enter. When they saw Seohyun they all became quite, they came to sit down around the living room.


"Why is one of our enemy here?" Jongup ask.

"She shouldn’t be here..she doesn’t belong here." Zelo the youngest said.

"Hyung?" Youngjae ask.

"Don’t even ask Yongguk, ask Daehyun. He the one that bought her here."

"What?" they were all surprise.

"Let me go, they don’t want me here and I don’t want to be here either."

Look at her again."No..you're staying here for while."

Seohyun bite his hand, when he let go of her. She ran for the door when Daehyun her feet she fell down. Jieun got worry and stood up and walk over to them, she push Daehyun off."Don’t let him go after her." and help Seohyun up."Go." she told the girl.

 

Seohyun look at Jieun once last time before she step out the door, as the other member held him down. After a minute to so they let him go and he left the house, he went to look for Seohyun but couldn’t fine her until he turn the corner and saw her standing by the street. As he got closer a car stop in front of her and she got in, he watch as she went away. Xiumin took Seohyun to Luhan house to go see him, when she arrive she went up to him.

 

"Luhan."

He turn to look and saw her."Seohyun." he stood up."Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" look around her if she was hurt, he saw a small cut on her elbow and chin."What happen?" he ask.

"He just took me with them to Sunhwa house."

"And?" Lay ask.

She turn to look at Lay and back to Luhan."He didn’t want me to leave so I sort of bite him, and ran for it but he caught me and we fell..thats how I got the cut here and here." point at her chin and elbow.

"I'm not going to let him get away."

"Luhan it's fine, I'm back and safe right..i'm not hurt or anything."

"He likes you." everyone turn around to look at the owner of that voice.

"Sehun, what did you say?" Kai ask.

"He likes noona, that's why he took her when the police came."

"What if he just taking her because he wants revenge."

"I heard and saw things, I see the way he looked at noona during school hallway, classes."

"How? You're always with one of us."

"Ren told me, he saw Daehyun go after Seohyun a lot."

Luhan turn to look at Seohyun."Is that true?"

Nod her head."But there's nothing going on, I don’t like him like that."

He smile."I know." hug her.

"Yah, some of us don’t have girls to hug..will you two stop it." Chen said as he walk up to them and pull them apart."Thank you." he smile and sat down.

"Chen right, you guys that has a girl..need to consider your hyung and dongsaeng feelings too."

"Yeah you guys should be nicer to hyung." Sehun said and sat down.

"You’re the one to talk."

 

Luhan had some of his boys send Seohyun home and make sure she was home safely, they came back to Luhan house and chat for the night. When Monday came everyone that was at the fight went to school, all the student knew that they got into a fight so they stay away from then. Yoona and Jr were walking together laughing when he saw Luhan, he walk up to him.

 

"Why didn’t you call and tell me about the fight? We could have come and help you."

Smile."Its ok, it wasn’t that big of a deal. I just didn’t want to ruin you and my sister date, beside if I did she would never hear the end of it."

"Next time if you need help, call me. Me and my boys would be there to help."

"Thanks, so goes for you."

"Luhan we have to go now..be good."

 

Jr and Yoona went to class when Luhan saw Jieun, he walk past her without saying anything when she turn around and called his name.

 

"Luhan."

Turn around."Yeah?"

"Is Seohyun ok?"

"Yeah, she told me what you did. Thank you for helping her."

Smile."Its no problem."

"I have to go." lightly bow and walk off again.

"Take care of Seohyun, don’t let her get hurt." turn around to look at her.

"Same goes to you." he said as he watch her walk away.

 

Seohyun and Yoona were in class when Yongguk walk into class, he walk over to sit next to Seohyun who also next to Yoona. They look at each other when Yoona was about to pull Seohyun to sit else where but Yongguk grab her hand and pull her to sit down again. The two girls looked at him but he didn’t look back, he held her hand tight. When class end and everyone left there was only Yoona, Seohyun and Yongguk in the room.

 

"What did I do this time?" Seohyun said to Yongguk.

"It's not what you did, its how you did it?"

"What?"

"What did you do to Daehyun ah. "pull her towards him.

She look at him completely confuse."I didn’t do anything."

"Seohyun I'll be right back." Yoona ran out to find her brother.

"What have you done to Daehyun, he hasn’t been home in two days..what did you do to him." he shouted at her with his low voice.

She starting to feel the pain from her arms."I didn’t do anything, I swear..i left Sunhwa house and didn’t see him since." he pull her closer to him. "You're hurting me." she shouted.

 

Luhan her Seohyun voice and he ran faster into the room, he turn Yongguk around and punch him in the face. The two got into a fight when the others ran inside to stop them, Yoona and JR pick Seohyun who was freak out by this whole situation up and left the class. The others Exo boys held Yongguk down and some took Luhan out, after the other boys left Xiumin told the others to let him go and they to left the class room. When Luhan calm down a bit he went to see Seohyun who was with Yoona and her boyfriend.

 

"Seohyun."

Stood up."Luhan." walk over to him.

"Are you ok?" nod her head."I'm sorry for coming in late."

"No, thank you for even coming." hug him."If it wasn’t for Yoona to find you, I don’t know what could have happen."

"Thank you Yoona."

She smile."I know Seohyun important to you, so she is to me too..we are twins..and will do anything for each other happiest."

"Baby, let's go and give them time." held her hand.

"Bye." she said to the couple hugging.

"I don’t want to see you get hurt." Luhan said and kiss her forehead.

"I'll protect you." hug her tight in his arms.