Please don't be my Joohyun

Dangerous Trade

When school was coming to an end Ji Eun decided to join their gang, when she became a part of them the leader liked her. The two of them decided to date and everyone in school knew who she is and with, most girls doesn’t bother much about them and the boys in school kept away. When Luhan found out who his sister was dating he got mad but came to his sense and accept it, the two gang got together and make a truce with one other for the sake of his sister and their leader JR. Soon people start seeing Nuest and Exo talk to one other and can walk in one hallway without death glaring.

 

"Wow, your brother really love you."

"Of course he does..we're the only child."

"Ah."

"What about you Seohyun?"

"I'm the only child."

"Oh..do you want to come over to my house?"

"Sure."

"I'll call you later, I have to go."

"Ok."

 

Seohyun turn the corner when she ran into the same guy that she ran into every other day, she just walk past him when he call her name out. She turn around to face him.

 

"I mean it when I said that to you."

"I'm sorry but you’re in Bap and I'm in Exo..we're not meant to be." bow to him."I'm sorry again." Seohyun walk away.

"One day..one day Seohyun."

 

Luhan and Seohyun are mostly together whenever they have time together, the members of Exo also approve of Seohyun to join and be their leader girlfriend. The both of them knew that if they date she was an easy target for his enemies, so they stay as friends but care about each in a love way. Seohyun decided to join Exo as a member. Everyone knew that Ji Eun and Seohyun joined Bap and Exo and they became each other enemies. Seohyun knew her name was Ji Eun but she couldn’t find out anything about her, one night Seohyun went out without letting her friends know. On her way home she ran into Bap, she looked at the boy and he look back at her. He stood up and went towards Seohyun but Ji Eun and the other girls went before he can.

 

"What are you doing here?"

"I don’t have to answer to you." start walking again.

Pull her arm back."Yah."

Push her arm away."Don’t shout at me, this isnt your street..it doesn’t belong to you." she said angrily.

"Someone in a bad mood tonight." Sunhwa said and walk around her.

"Look, I don’t have time to talk..if you have nothing to say get out of my face." push two girls who blocking her way away.

 

Ji Eun grab Seohyun hair and pull her back, the two girls started punching each other. Seohyun got push from behind and slip, she fell onto the ground when Ji Eun got on top of her. Jieun grab her shirt when she saw a scar on her shoulder, she got up and backed away.

 

"Jieun what are you doing, get her."

Seohyun was about to get up when Zinger push her down, Daehyun walk over and push Zinger away."This isnt a fair fight." he said and grabbed Seohyun arm to pull her up.

"Why do you care?" Zinger step forward.

"Zinger get away from me, I don’t want to hurt you."

"You never help anyone but youself before..why help her?" looking at him."Or is it that you like her, if you didn’t know she our ENEMIES." she shouted the last part out loud.

"Shut up Zinger." two of the Bap boys pulled Daehyun away to cool him down.

"It's her fault Daehyun yelled at Zinger." Sunhwa said and slap her."Ah." she grabbed Sunhwa hair and pulled it.

 

Zinger pull Seohyun back and Sunhwa slap her, Ji Eun grabbed Sunhwa hand and push her away. The girl were confuse at her action. Jieun turn to look at Seohyun who was on the ground, she look straight when she saw Exo.

 

"Run, They're here." she said and they start running, she turn around to look at Seohyun one last time."Please don't be my Joohyun." said loud enough for her to hear.

 

Bap disappear into the night when Exo members reach Seohyun who was sitting on the ground, she told them not to chase when the other boys came back to her.

 

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, my ankle got sprain when I fell." she said looking at her ankle.

Took a look."Here get on my back, I'll carry you."

"It's ok, I can walk..just help me."

"No, just get on my back." bend down to her level."Luhan waiting for you."

"Oh." got on his back.

 

They walk back to Luhan house when he saw Lay giving Seohyun a piggyback ride, he ran down to meet them. He looked worry when he saw her red cheek and messy hair, he carry her in his arm as they went inside his house. After he put her down and pull his boys aside.

 

"What happen to Seohyun?"

"Bap."

"How many?"

"We only saw four girls..and couple of the boys but they weren't involve."

"Did you guys go after them?"

"Yes, but Seohyun call us back..she didn’t want us to go after them."

Sigh, turn to look Seohyun way."Lay I want you to protect her when I'm not around."

"Me and the boys know that already hyung." he smile and walk away.

Confuse."What? How? When?"

"Find out yourself." walk back to the others. "Seohyun Luhan hyung will come and wrap your ankle up and take you home. We have to go now, good night."

"Thank you Lay, for carrying me."

He just smile."Good night you two." he said.

"Night." the other three boy said.

 

Luhan came to sit with her and wrapped her ankle up, he help her walk to his car and drove her home. In the car the two didn’t talk until they reach her home, she looked at Luhan when she notice he was thinking. Seohyun reach her hands towards his face and cupped them in her hands.

 

"Luhan, it’s fine..it's just a girl thing..dont worry about it. I'll see you tomorrow." remove her hands from his face, open the door about to step out.

He pull her back into the car and give her a kiss on the lips, when they separated she smile."Goodnight Joohyun."

"Night." walk out of the car and into her house.

 

After Luhan watch as Seohyun went inside her house he drove off, he decided to let what happen earlier go because Seohyun ask him. When morning came Seohyun got up and went to the bathroom and saw her face with bruise.

 

"Damn." touch it.

 

Seohyun apply some makeup to cover her face and went to change before going to school, when she step outside her door she saw Luhan standing by his car waiting for her. He walk up to her and held her hand, she smile and they went to school together. When they arrive at school Luhan and Seohyun were walking together when they saw Bap, Seohyun saw Daehyun looking at her but she just ignored and went on walking with Luhan. The day went by pretty slow since Seohyun feet was sprain, it took forever for her to walk from a class to other one. Luhan came to sit down with her during lunch and eat with her, when the warning bell ring Luhan wanted to walk Seohyun to her next class but she refuse and make him go to his class. As she was walking towards her class Daehyun pull her inside a room, he close the door when they both got inside.

 

"Daehyun."

"How your feet?"

Look at her ankle."It's fine." She knew he was mad that he didn’t help her."Daehyun ah, I don’t blame you for what happen..i know you try to help me when Zinger and Sunhwa did that to me..and I'm thankful..but they’re right, how can we be friends when we choose a different path."

"Do you think we can meet like this time to time."

"Of course, whenever you feel lonely or upset and need someone..i'll be that friend for you..but." look at him.

"I know, if Luhan know he would be mad..and if Yongguk know he would be furious with me."

"I have to go." she smile and open the door and left.

 

After Seohyun walk off he punch the chalkboard so hard that it made a hole, his hand was bleeding but he didn’t care. He walk out of the empty class room and wash his hand off in the bathroom, when Lay and Sehun came in. The two saw his bloody hand but did there thing, Daehyun walk out of the restroom when he forgot his watch. Sehun open the door and shouted for him, he turn around to look at Sehun.


"Here you forgot this." threw his watch to him.

 

Sehun close the door before he could say anything to him, after Lay and Sehun were finish they came out and went to class. Jieun saw Daehyun with a bloody hand and walk up to him, she pick his hand up to look but he push her away and kept walking.

 

"Why are you so mad at me? I wasn’t the only one that hurt her." ran to Daehyun and stop him."I didn’t mean to hurt her..if I knew you cared about her, I wouldn’t have done that."

"I don’t want to talk with you or the girls, don’t look for me." walk away.