Chapter seven: Inhae

Weirdo's of the Century

Ana yawned while stretching, she was in the middle of English, but she, of course dozed off before the teacher could even teach a lesson. Ana rubbed her eyes then set her head on the comfort of her palm, daydreaming. *If Chanyeol and Luhan were born a girl, they would look prettier than half the female population. OHMYGOD then they would be way prettier than me. Adklfhaofh, I fail as a girl. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I’m still on my period. Uhhhhhhhhhhh. my life. Uhhhhhhh-*

                        BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

                        Ana jumped at the sudden noise and let out a small yelp. *Goddamn bells.*

                        “Ana, let’s go!” Xiumin tugged at your arm.

                        “Go where?” Ana tilted her head in confusion.

                        “Lunch, DUH.” He answered.

                        “Oh its lunch time already?” Ana stood up from her seat lazily.

                        “Yes, where were you?” Kai poked her on the side of her head.

                        Ana was glaring at him as she kicked him on the thigh, just centimeters away from his private.

                        “Ho, GOD. That was a close one.” Kai sighed in relief as he held his groin.

                        “Next time I won’t miss on purpose.” Ana threatened.

                        “Damn, are you still on your period?” Kai asked.

                        “NO ING , ONLY TWO ING DAYS PASSED YOU ING DIP!” Ana yelled throwing another kick.

                        “Why are you so sensitive today?!? I only asked!” Kai protested.

                        “I don’t want to be reminded of blood ing coming out of my ing hole!” Ana retorted.

                        “They could make a cute couple.” Luhan commented, smiling.

                        Ana slapped him on the arm making the older boy yelp out in pain.

                        “Psh as if I’d ever date a like him.” Ana growled, she stuck her tongue out at Kai then walked out of the classroom.

                        “I ain’t a because I have . D.I.C.K. .” Kai informed.

                        “No! You have a . P.U.S.S.Y. And a hairy one at that.” Ana said out loud, making some students in the hallway look at her weirdly.

                        The boys howled with laughter. Kai growled at her, baring his teeth in the process.

                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        Ana flew across the cafeteria as she saw a familiar light brown haired girl near the tables at the back.

                        “What the ? What is she running so fast for?” Kris’s eyebrows furrowed.

                        The rest shrugged, they all tried to get past the screaming hoard of girls to get to their usual table.

                        “YAH!” Ana screamed and head locked the girl.

                        “Ah!” Inhae yelped.

                        Ana got her arms off Inhae’s neck. She grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside of the cafeteria. The exo members stared after her.

                        “Who’s that next to noona?” Sehun asked.

                        “How would we know?” Kai asked incredulously, “Hey, she’s pretty hot…”

                        The boys rolled their eyes.

                        “Where were you?!” Ana screamed at Inhae.

                        “I was…um…sick…” Inhae said hesitatingly, as if she was searching for the right words to say.

                        Ana searched Inhae’s face. Her eyes widened as she saw a few bruises on the side of Inhae’s head.

                        “My GOD! What happened to you?!?” Ana asked worriedly as she lightly touched the purple marks.

                        “Nothing, I banged myself too hard against the cupboard.” Inhae lied.

                        “Bull.” Ana hissed, “You know I know what your family is like. They…never…stopped…did they…”

                        Inhae looked down as tears were starting to form, Ana softened.

                        “Don’t cry baby. Tell me later alright? Can you come over?” Ana asked.

                        Inhae slightly nodded her head.

                        “Where’s your homeroom?”

                        “Uhm, 1-B.” Inhae answered.

                        “Great my homeroom’s close. I’ll come get you.”

                        Inhae gave Ana a small smile.

                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        “You know, I didn’t notice the difference between a and a till 5th grade.” Kai randomly said.

                        “Why the are you suddenly talking about this?” D.O furrowed his eyebrows and gave the younger boy a look.

                        “I don’t know…I just had to say it.” Kai muttered.

                        “How did you even finally notice the difference?” Baekhyun asked.

                        Kai pinked, “I don’t want to talk about it.”

                        “Ha, he must’ve done something stupid.” Ana commented.

                        Kai’s cheeks grew red even more.

                        “Shut up.” Kai said weakly.

                        Ana burst out into loud laughter along with the rest of the boys.

                        “What did you do?” Tao snickered, “Ask the teachers? Go to the girl’s bathroom? Watched ?”

                        “Something okay?!?” Kai snapped.

                        “Definitely .” Ana smirked.

                        “NO!” Kai retorted, “Besides watching is every guy’s thing okay?”

                        “So you watched it before?” Chanyeol smiled cheekily.

                        “Of COURSE.” Kai said, as if it was a normal thing to do.

                        “Even fapped to it?” Lay added.

                        “Pffft. Who doesn’t?” Kai rolled his eyes.

                        “Okay this is getting gross.” Ana gagged.

                        The bell rang and one by one the boys got up.

                        “Let’s walk home together jie!” Tao suggested.

                        “No I have to go with someone else.” Ana rejected and ran out of the classroom before the boys could question her.

                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        “So, how you holding up?” Ana asked as she tried to break the silence.

                        “I’m fine.” Inhae smiled half-heartedly.

                        “Psh.” Ana grabbed Inhae’s arm, “Let’s go!”

                        The two girls ran out of the school then slowed down to a walk when they passed the gates.

                        “Do you live alone?” Inhae asked.

                        “Yes.” Ana answered.

                        “Oh who pays for the rent?”

                        Silence.

                        “Ah never mind, I know.”

                        Another silence.

                        “Why don’t you move out?” Ana asked as they neared her apartment building.

                        “You know…Chihoon…I can’t leave him.”

                        “Oh, I know how you feel.”

                        “I know you do. We are like what 15 and we have to face such hardships.”

                        Ana sighed, “I know right.”

                        They reached the apartment entrance and stepped inside. Inhae gaped in amazement.

                        “Whoa, this place…is…so…fancy.” Inhae said as she stared at the spotless gold floors and the many expensive brands of furniture’s.

                        “I know, I hate it…” Ana grumbled in distaste.

                        Inhae linked arms with Ana while she led her to the elevator.

                        Ana pressed the number 12 and stepped back next to Inhae.

                        “Are you..still..dating Dae…?” Ana played with her fingers while waiting for Inhae’s reply.

                        “No, we broke up like how you broke up-” Inhae stopped herself as she saw Ana wince.

                        Inhae nervously laughed, “But I have a new boyfriend.”

                        Ana pushed her grief away and tried to look at Inhae with excitement.

                        “Who?”

                        “Jung Ilhoon.”

                        “Ohhh. What school does he go to?”

                        “Ours.”

                        “What grade is he in?”

                        “He’s a sophomore.”

                        “Ohh, an older man.”

                        Inhae chuckled softly.

                        “Do you have a picture of him?”

                        “No, we don’t like taking pictures.”

                        DING, the bell rang signaling the girls that they reached their floor. They both stepped out and the doors automatically closed.

                        “Ahhh, I gotta meet the man.”

                        “And what, kill him?”

                        “Yup, if a guy dates you he has to get my approval first.”

                        Inhae laughed aloud.

                        “Hold up.” Ana said as she searched her keys through her bag, she found it and inserted it into the key hole.

                        “Welcome, to my wonderful apartment.” Ana expressed grandly.

                        There was nothing inside except for a laptop in the living room. The kitchen had a lot of pots and pans along with a few utensils, a cutting board, a fridge, and a different variety of knives

                        “You and your knives.” Inhae smirked.

                        “Yes, I have them specially made.” Ana said jokingly.

                        “I know you would.”

                        “Sit…on the floor.” Ana commanded as she saw no chairs around.

                        “Haha, you need to go furniture shopping.” Inhae commented.

                        “Yes, yes I do.” Ana sighed tiredly, “Are you hungry?”

                        Inhae shook her head.

                        “GASP. THE . YOO. INHAE rejects food.” Ana eyed her suspiciously, “Who are you and what have you done to my baby?”

                        Inhae laughed and Ana joined. Ana stopped laughing when she saw new marks that she didn’t notice around her neck. She reached her hand out and touched the injury making Inhae wince.

                        “What happened?” Ana whispered softly.

                        Inhae swallowed the growing lump in . She blinked rapidly trying to stop a few tears from escaping.

                        “Uhh, my dad came home drunk…again. My mom and I were already fighting when he burst through the door. I was yelling at my mom that time and my dad was angry. He started to say that I was an ungrateful piece of . He said that I shouldn’t be yelling at my mom…like that. Then of course the beating happened. Except it was harsher than the other times… Chihoon saw me getting beat and he started to cry. Then my mom started to hit him to shut up but it only made him cry more. So I went in between them somehow…The next day it was too painful to move so I didn’t go to school. I wanted to stay with my brother a little while more so I didn’t go to school for a total of four days.”

                        “God your parents are es.” 

                        “Ha, es don’t even describe them.”

                        There was a very tense silence for a moment.

                        “Do you have plans this weekend?”

                        “No.”

                        “Good.”

                        “Why?”

                        “Because you are going to hang out with me and the class.”

                        “Exo?”

                        “What, exo?”

                        “Oh that’s what they call the boys in your class.”

                        Ana rolled her eyes.

                        “Pfffffft. You’re hanging out with me and them this week alright.”

                        “When did you get so close with them?” Inhae teased.

                        Ana thought for a moment, “I…don’t know…it…just happened. I guess.”

                       Her lips were set in a small, satisfied smile without her knowledge.