S P E C I A L ; I I

Surreptitious

“LYSABETH WU! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!”

“SHIRRO!”

“WHAT KIND OF DEVIL GAVE BIRTH TO YOU?!”

“OMMAAA! KYUNG-AJUSSHI INSULTED YOU!”

Kaji sighed, blocking the baby rattle from hitting her square in the face. She grinned at the one year old sitting on her lap, ruffling his hair, “Taka, wait here while mommy kills Kyungjusshi, hm? Good boy,” the woman cooed, gently placing the giggling toddler down on the couch. The moment she turned around, her soft smile morphed into a deadest smirk, “Do Kyungsoo, I’m going to kick your ing ,”

Said male gasped, panting heavily as he collapsed against the wall in exhaustion, “Watch your language, young lady! There are children in the premise!”

“Lys is a good girl, she knows how to appropriately use bad words,”

“YEAH! AJUSSHI!”

“HOW DARE YOU!”

Kaji rolled her eyes, taking a step to fully cover her daughter from the raging mother-figure of the dysfunctional family, “I thought I was the mom here, shouldn’t I be doing the educating?”

D.O. scoffed, “Damned good job you’re doing!”

“I like to think so. Don’t make me hurt you,”

The male groaned, falling on the armchair nearby, “Please, give me a break. My body’s not as it used to be. Your evil daughter just drained me of a few years of my life. I want to live, Sel, I want to stay on earth for at least thirty more years. She’s killing me,”

Lysabeth grinned, “You’re welcome, Kyungjusshi!”

“Insolent girl…”

“Watch it, Kyungsoo,” A low voice calmly resonated through the living room, immediately jolting the children to attention. Kris strode into the room, standing tall, as he playfully glared at the younger male presence. Lys squealed, sprinting to embrace his leg spontaneously, “DADDY!”

Taka babbled incoherently as well, “Baba, aba!”

Laughing, Kaji returned to her son’s side, “Aren’t you the cutest little piece of ,”

“YAMAKAJI LI VOTI!” D.O. bellowed.

“AISH QUIT IT! HE DOESN’T EVEN UNDERSTAND ME!”

“GOD, YOU PISS ME OFF!”

“Say that to my wife again, I dare you.”

“YOU TWO ARE THE MOST ANNOYING COUPLE EVER!”